Mini-Goals - NSV: consistancy

View Full Version : NSV: consistancy

ennay
01-20-2007, 04:28 PM
I have used fitday off and on since October of 2002 first the online and then in March of 2004 I bought the download.

I went back and looked very carefully. The longest period I ever used it consistantly prior to now was for 5 weeks in 2002. I would use it for a week or two and stop. Usually I would run into either a bad day or a meal out that I didnt know what it was and give up. Or I would get tired of food logging and figure I could now go it on my own.

I have now used fitday everyday for 10 1/2 weeks. Through holidays and a couple binges and eating out and everything. And guess what, I am more successful than I have ever been. Hmmmmmmmm

pockets
01-20-2007, 04:40 PM
Congrats!!! Keep up the good work!! You are loosing weight so fast. I'm so jealous. :p

I tried fitday, but never really got it, but I'm keeping up on a paper food journal.

Tara D
01-20-2007, 05:24 PM
Fitday definitely keeps you on track and helps you to understand your body better. I started in July, and I don't think I've missed a single day since sometime in September. A week ago, I considered stopping, but I restarted and plugged in the days that I missed. At this point, I eat pretty much the same stuff every day, but it is definitely a good tool to help you understand the whole calories in/calories out cause and effect of it all.