100 lb. Club - Treadmils and dill pickles!!

View Full Version : Treadmils and dill pickles!!

jellybelly06
01-18-2007, 05:58 PM
Okay. I am very excited!! I just found out that dill pickles have *0* calories!! Am I the only one that didn't know that? Don't worrie I don't over do it, I know it has a lot of salt.

The other thing I am very excited about... WE GOT A TREADMIL!! Yea!! It's been a good day. Onderland, I am on my way!! Jelly

GirlyGirlSebas
01-18-2007, 06:50 PM
The other thing I am very excited about... WE GOT A TREADMIL!! Yea!! It's been a good day. Onderland, I am on my way!! Jelly

Jellybelly, thats great! Now, you can exercise at any time of day regardless of the weather!

JackieB
01-18-2007, 06:53 PM
I'm addicted to dill pickles....when I found that out I got several jars. I like them too because they're crunchy...and to me if something is crunchy it's more satisfying. Aren't most pickles considered negative calories? I eat them if I'm having a hunger fit and it usually goes away.

melsfolly
01-18-2007, 09:35 PM
I love pickles also! I've recently started treating myself to one of the no sugar sweet gerkins - it's sweetened with splenda (they do have 3 calories per serving, but I can deal with that).

Congratulations on getting the treadmill! Shoot! Just lugging the thing inside your house should have burned enough calories to push you down into Onederland! :D

boaterswife
01-19-2007, 11:11 AM
Jelly, I just noticed at the store the other day that they have Low Salt Dill Pickles....just a thought! Good luck!!!

Casey4
01-19-2007, 12:40 PM
I actually love green olives and like to put them in my salad to liven it up a bit!