South Beach Diet - Another New Beacher - LiveItNow

View Full Version : Another New Beacher - LiveItNow

LiveItNow
01-17-2007, 07:16 PM
As I stated in a different forum, I am totally new to this but am starting a new leaf. I have ignored my weight and the scales went to 275. This has caused many health issues. My focus is to drop so I can get healthy and walk without pain. I have chosen the South Beach Diet. My sister is a nurse and encouraged me to try this. This is my second week and I have been very pleased with the results. Through faith and hardwork, I am getting healthy this year! I want to be around for my family.

I have tried different recipes and am definately finding likes and dislikes.

I could not believe how easy it was to eat out on this phase, even at my favorite Mexican retuarant. Although I did warn my friends from work that if we went they had to agree to"no chips and salsa" on the table. They did, so I was not tempted there. :dizzy: I had the chicken breast topped with cheese along with veggies and side salad instead of rice and beans. Most restuarants have made the substitutions. Look forward to "talking"

Ruthxxx
01-18-2007, 01:11 PM
:wel3fc: and :welcome: to The Beach! I split your post out of the BeachPatrol Thread so we could all welcome you. It sounds like you are well into the plan and have good support from your sis. Be sure to join us in the Daily Chat or any of the threads for that matter.

By the way, I changed your profile by moving your signature into it. it will now appear automatically on all your posts without having to be pasted in.

cottagebythesea
01-18-2007, 04:07 PM
:welcome3: LIVEITNOW! We're glad you're joining us! Sounds like you're off to a great start!

tar675
01-18-2007, 05:48 PM
Welcome! I look forward to chatting with ya!

beachgal
01-18-2007, 06:11 PM
:welcome3: Liveitnow! Glad to have you with us...yay for your optimistic attitude! :cheer2: