WW Clubs and Groups - New to the WW 20's group...

View Full Version : New to the WW 20's group...

Sunflowergirl1974
10-14-2001, 10:49 PM
Hi Everyone!!! I have been reading a few post tonight and decided to introduce myself to the group :p

My name is Barb I am 27 years old and I am from a suburb in Chicago, Illinois. I work full-time for a Insurance Company as an Executive Secretary. I am married to the greatest man on the planet who is my greatest supporter and best friend. We have been married 4 years and together for 7 years. I have been on Weight Watchers for almost 9 months and have lost a total of 59.2 pounds--SOOOOOOOOOOO close to 60!!!! My weigh ins are Wednesday afternoons so hopefully I will reach the 60 mark and earn one of those great gold stars I have grown fond of collecting!!! :)

I look forward to getting to know all of you and taking in your advise and sucess!!!!

Thanks!!!! :)

JKarr
10-15-2001, 09:39 AM
Hi Barbara! I just wanted to say hi and welcome you to our group! I am from Lansing, Illinois and now live in Lincoln Park, so we are kinda neighbors!

Keep posting - you'll get a lot of support here!

Jen
180/158/150

Grace, Grace
10-15-2001, 09:39 AM
Hey Barb! Wow almost 60 pds. That is amazing. Definitely keep on posting. You are an inspiration along with all of the other 20 somethings :) Well Look forward to getting to know you on the daily thread!
Becky

Trish O
10-15-2001, 11:01 AM
Hello Barb. Wow, 60 lbs is really amazing. I am from Glen Ellyn, IL but now live in Peoria, IL. So I am a central Illinois neighbor now.

Welcome to our group. Stop on by our daily thread.

Trish

kimobi
10-15-2001, 12:12 PM
Barbara: Welcome! Hope you'll join us on our daily threads. And congrats on your loss so far! That's wonderful!

Sunflowergirl1974
10-15-2001, 07:49 PM
Thank you all for the great welcome :) I too look forward to getting to know all of you!!!! Nice to see there are quit a few Illinois people :)

Have a great night everyone!!!!