Support Groups - Can't Weight to be THIN !!!!

View Full Version : Can't Weight to be THIN !!!!

Satine
01-16-2007, 11:13 AM
Hi Girls ... I was actually down 18 pounds on Saturday from starting in the first week of December, I am so happy ... how did you guys do, when did you weigh? We could have a weigh in day if you would like?

ksk571
01-16-2007, 11:40 AM
Carri - 18 pounds! That's great! I am going to try to weigh in only once a month or so. I'm not sure if that is going to work for me or not. We'll see. My clothes do not seem to be getting any looser, so I'm a little nervous to weigh. I'm sorry you were sick this weekend. I hope you get to feeling better. It seems that when I get sick is usually when I go off plan BIG TIME! Hang in there! I didn't have a great weekend planwise due to the ice storm in my area. I wasn't sick, but I pretty much stayed in bed all weekend to keep warm!

Karen

CanadianSmile
01-16-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi girls,
Carri thank you for starting this thread this is great! And sorry to hear about your cold, I hope you feel better soon! :getwell: And :congrat: on the 18 pound weight loss that is awesome!
I am going to start weighing myself on Sunday only because I have my cheat day on Sunday so I want to weigh myself before I have it. I am sure everyone has their own special day they want to weigh in and I guess we will just have to remember to post on our weigh in day to each other.
Karen don't get discouraged you may try something on next week and see a difference then, it will be when you least expect it! :) I hope you can get your car out of the ice soon!
Take care,
Stacey

grannyjc
01-16-2007, 01:37 PM
I just started back on the SBD I was on it before and lost 24 pounds. Then after a failed knee surgery and a revision I gained back 30 pounds. I am a diabetic too, so I really have to get this weight off. Maybe just reading how other people are doing will help me. I sure hope so, because I just can't seem to keep with it. thanks for listening, Joyce

Satine
01-17-2007, 11:20 AM
Morning All ...I am still trying to get over this cold, it is really dragging me down...I was just told that there is mandatory overtime tonight and tomorrow here at work so that does not make me feel much better ...I work at a big insurance company and January ( tax time ) is a busy season for us.

I had hot wings for dinner last night, pretty good but my mouth is still burning, they were from Pizza Hut, they actually have good wings...I really wanted pan pizza with everything but I stayed away...for now ...my dh made his great hot chili for tonights supper, which is great that I do not have to cook since I am working over ...

I am going to try and get under 200 by April ...I think it can be done ...I was actually around 188 before I started gaining all my weight back last year ...so sad, but anyhow all I can do is move forward this year. :D

Granny - Hi, I am a diabetic too ...just on pills at this point, seems to be keeping everything in control along with my new diet, lower carb ...stick around we will encourage you, good luck !!

Stacey - yeah the weekend is a good time for cheat days...I usually weigh myself on Saturday mornings, that way ( like you said ) if I cheat maybe it will not effect the number so much.

Karen - thanks for the congrats on the 18 pounds ( and Stacey too ) - I do have friends that weigh themselves only once a month, and actually Oprah's guy, BoB Greene, says for the first month do not weigh yourself, it might actually give you more of a boost to see a months worse of loss...

Okay girls, have a good day, gotta get back to work ...

ksk571
01-17-2007, 12:05 PM
Hello Ladies!

My coworker stopped by Wal-Mart last night before dropping me off at home. We were looking for "Ice Melt" but they were all sold out. I did get a few boxes of Ice Cream Salt and put those around each tire to try to loosen up the ice. So far, it hasn't worked. I'll trying moving the car when I get home from work tonight. The best part of the Wal-Mart trip is that I was also able to grab some veggies and fruit! I made some hamburgers and ate one in a lettuce leaf instead of a bun (trying not to eat white flour products). I was really bummed though because I got a head of Romaine lettuce and all but 2 leaves had large bad (brown, icky) spots on them. I hate it when that happens. I did get my celery cut up last night too. I still didn't exercise last night. I know, not a good excuse, but I just can't get warm. I 'm sure the exercise would help, but it's been too easy to lie on the couch and cuddle with the girls (dogs)!

Carri - I think you can totally get under 200 by April! Sounds like a reasonable goal! I really want hot wings (and pan pizza) now! I guess my whole wheat toast was not enough this morning. Guess I need to go grab a piece of fruit!! I hope you feel better soon and hang in there! OT can be tough, but usually worth it on payday!

Stacey - thanks for the encouragement! I know I'll see a difference in the way things fit soon, I just want more immediate results! It's easier to believe it when it comes from someone else's mouth! :)

Joyce - you can do it! You are more than welcome to join our group. It's been helpful for me to have someone to be accountable to. How are you doing on your plan?

I saw that Bob Greene on Oprah the other day. It was interesting that he recommended that you only weigh after the first month is over. Another thing that he said that really struck a cord with me was on the topic of getting motivated to get on a plan or stick with a plan. He said that you just have to do it and the motivation comes later. I think that is a valid point. I've struggled with motivation for years. It does seem that now that I've started, I get more motivated each day. You girls are definitely helping me with that! Thanks!!!! :hug:

Satine
01-17-2007, 01:31 PM
I think he is exactly right on the motivation thing ...you just make yourself do it and once you start seeing the results you start getting the motivation to keep going with it ...once I start seeing the weight loss I am keep going.

hommer
01-17-2007, 03:59 PM
Granny this is my 3rd day on SBD and I am going crazy with the craving almost gave in:o but did not. I hope the craving go in the next day or 2. I have tried SBD before and did very well but the weight has gone back on plus some more:mad: ksk and satine you are right with the motivation part that is my biggest fault. Hope everyone stays on track and have a great day;)

CanadianSmile
01-17-2007, 04:25 PM
Hello all,

Well the sun is out here today and it is melting all the ice woo woo, still cold though.
I guess I better fess up to the bad and the good I do, on Monday I had such cravings I wanted chocolate, I even had my cheat day on Sunday you think that would have made me happy! Anyways after thinking about it ALL day I ended up pigging out on chocolate Monday night. I hadn't gone to the gym that night because of the ice storm so I spent it eating instead :lol: But Tuesday I went back on track and I am good to go until my weigh in on Sunday.
Joyce welcome, I hope we can motivate you, but don't read my story above it won't help you out *LOL*
Carri, I hear you I am working overtime too, though I come in early and work. I work for a promotional company in the contest department. As for the under 200 pound goal, keep it up I am sure you will reach it!
Karen, I hate when you buy lettuce and it ends up brown in the middle then you end up throwing out half of the lettuce. I understand about wanting to see immediate results, I am not a patient person so it is hard for me to wait to see any difference in my body. Just keep up the good work! As for exercise, I am great for excuses...its too hot.....oh its too late to workout now I am about to have dinner *L* Good thing I have my sister now to make sure we get to the gym 3 days a week!
Motivation is a big thing to keep going, that is why I am glad I have this group to talk to now and we can all motivate each other to continue on! :hug:
Take care,
Stacey

Satine
01-18-2007, 11:18 AM
Hope you all had a good evening last night...I am so frustrated with my dh this morning...he made this big pot of chili the other night and I had some last night, it was soooooooooooo good, and then he came home later and had some...I plainly told him to make sure he put the whole pot back in the fridge before he went to bed - now I come downstairs this morning and guess what? whole pot of chili still out ...I call him and he advises that he didnt put in in the fridge this morning either, and he says we can still eat it, so tonight it would have been sitting out for about 24 hours...I tell ya he is on my list big time today...okay rant over ...but geez!!! :D

Stacey - Do not feel so bad about giving in and cheating, as long as you got back on track the next day ...we can only move forward I guess. :hug:

Hommer - I went on a similar diet to SBD, well the diabetic diet, when I was diagnosed - the sugar wdl was maddening ...just hang on, you will get through it !!!

Karen - Hi !!!

Hope you all have a good OP day ...I am already hungry for lunch and I have two hours to wait ...

Satine
01-19-2007, 11:12 AM
Bumping us to the top :carrot:

I am feeling a little guilty this morning, my boss brought in Einstein bagels and I had a whole plain one ( 320 calories and 71 grams of carbs !!! ) with some cream cheese ...I usally dont have near that amount of calories and carbs...but oh well I guess now I eat less during the rest of the day.

How are you all doing?

I weigh in tomorrow, so keeping my fingers crossed.

CanadianSmile
01-19-2007, 01:38 PM
Hello everyone its finally Friday! :cp:
Carri don't feel guilty (yeah I know easier said than done!) but you will make up for it during the rest of the day. So I am curious did you eat the left out chili? *L*
Good luck with your weigh in tomorrow, let us know how you did, good or bad! I am going to wait until Sunday so that I don't have a cheat weekend again!
Hope everyone is having a good week.
Stacey

ksk571
01-19-2007, 01:59 PM
Hello ladies!

Sorry I didn't check in yesterday. I really need to get internet at home! I woke up to find that my pipes were frozen even though I let them all drip overnight. After an hour or so, I heard water running to discover that I had yet another busted pipe. (I had a water leak at the end of November and a busted pipe in mid-December). I had to turn my water off and wait for a plumber. As I was sitting there waiting for the plumber, I kept thinking that if I had any water to wash my hands, I would probably be baking something definitely not on plan! I had bought some "bad" mixes the last time this happened on what I would describe as an anxiety attack w/a stress food run. I fixed several of the things I had bought over Christmas to take to family dinners and get them out of my house. The last time this happened it took 48 hours for me to get my water back on. Luckily this time, it was fixed within 4 hours!

I haven't been exercising lately. I did what I would consider 45 minutes of cardio and upper arm exercising by trying to chip the ice off of my front steps and shoveling away the ice that had finally melted around my car. It was a much more intense activity that when I do some of my exercise tapes!! ;) AND I was able to finally get my car out of the ice! Yea! I took the opportunity to drive for the first time in a week to go to the grocery store and buy some more healthy food! I bought another head of lettuce that had fewer brown spots. Last night I made some taco meat used the Romaine lettuce leaves for my taco shell. They were yummy!

Carri - sorry about the chili. That would really frustrate me! I've done it before, and it drives me crazy! I'm a bit paranoid so I always throw out whatever I've forgotten to throw away. Actually my house is about as cold as the inside of the refrig lately, so I'd have to think that one through! :D Once I did leave my lunch in the car (without any ice packs). I was so discouraged because I was trying to eat on plan and there's not much to buy on campus that is healthy. (I work at a University). Don't let the minor misstep throw you off this morning. A lesson that I'm slowly learning is to accept the misstep and get right back on plan at the next meal. You can do it! I'll have my fingers crossed for you on the weigh in tomorrow!

Stacey - Congrats on getting back on track! It's easy to get off plan and for me has been a lot harder to get back on plan in the past. I used to try to keep a food diary. I found that on the days I would cheat, I would not record anything I ate and then never start back up recording again. It's nice to have a place to come that I feel more accountable to be honest even in the bad choices. It's nice to be able to come to someone who understands the struggle but also is able to give the encouragement to get back on plan. My food diary never did that for me!! :lol: Good luck on your weigh in day on Sunday!!

hommer - how are the cravings coming along. I find after a few days of getting back on plan, the cravings aren't as strong. Good luck and it's good to hear from you again!

grannyjc - how have you been doing?

On my day off yesterday, I was looking through my monthly calendar. I keep track of all sorts of tidbits....one of which is when I start back on plan. This would be the times that I went off plan and stayed off plan for a significant amount of time (weeks or even months of being extremely off plan) I counted and there were at least 4 different days I marked as "starting" again. I did have some dramatic events last year that played a role in my "stopping" in the first place. I'm looking for Jan 1st to be the only time that is written in my book this year!!!

CanadianSmile
01-21-2007, 11:35 AM
Hello everyone,
I hope you are all enjoying your weekend!
Well it was my weigh in day, and my big weight loss was 0 pounds! :o I was a bit disappointed as I was hoping to hit the 40 pound weight loss mark but for some reason I cannot get there :( Oh well enough about my whining I will just have to keep trying.
Satine, how did you do on your weigh in? I hope you had better results than me!
Karen, sorry to hear about your pipes, I hope it didn't do too much damage! But I am glad to hear you didn't make any bad mixes, you will have to think of it a positive way that I am sure if you wanted to you would have made them so you were under control, good for you! Hey shovelling and chipping ice did burn calories, probably alot more than you think! And I hear you on the food diary, if I have a bad day I never record what I have eaten, I guess I figure if I don't write it down it doesn't count! :dizzy:
Take care everyone!
Stacey

ksk571
01-22-2007, 06:16 PM
Stacey - I'm sorry about the weigh in. I know how frustrating it can be to stay the same. Don't worry, you'll hit that 40 pound mark! Hang in there! Staying the same is better than gaining (I know, if it were me, I'd want to smack the person who said this! ;) - I like to lose!!) Keep at it, it will pay off!

I did break my exercising funk and did 45 minutes of my Biggest Loser dvd yesterday and I have Zumba tonight. I watched a program on the Discovery channel about You:On a Diet. It was kinda gross, but they showed the effects of obesity on your organs (heart, liver, etc) It was an eye opener and that little kick in the pants I needed to get back to exercising.

My sister called me yesterday and gave me a new goal event - not in a time frame yet, but enough to keep me on track. She is going to be getting married. Her first marriage was a total disaster and I (and she) didn't think that she'd ever get remarried. She's been with the most wonderful guy for 5 or so years. They are going to arrange a family vacation to someplace that has a beach (Florida, North Carolina, California, etc) and then just have a small wedding while we are there.

Have a good day, ladies! I'm off to Zumba!
Karen

Satine
01-23-2007, 11:11 AM
Hi Girls, sorry I have not checked in for a couple of days, been pretty busy...I had a fairly bad weekend diet wise, lets just say there was a trip to Long John Silvers and leave it at that, okay? :D

Although I was back on track yesterday...

Stacey - Dont be too disappointed, you will get to that 40 pounds soon !!

Karen - it is great that you have a goal to work towards, and I do too, we are going to California for vacation at the end of July to stay with friends, I would really like to be more comfortable with my size by then...especially since it will be hot.

Well hope you all have a good day !!!

ksk571
01-23-2007, 03:58 PM
Carri - Sorry you had a bad weekend. It's great that you're back on track though! Just try not to beat yourself up over it. I'm glad you have a vacation goal too. Hopefully it will help us stay on track (or get right back on track!)

I went to my Zumba class last night. I was sore from my workout on Sunday and my Zumba instructor did some new exercises that really worked the parts that were already sore. I didn't think I was going to make it, but I did and I feel great today.

Take care ladies and have a great day!

Satine
01-24-2007, 11:23 AM
Morning

I dont hold out much hope for this weeks weigh in, I am getting TOM anyday now and I already feel majorly bloated...I did sneak peak weigh this morning and was up two pounds, which I am usually am during this time, really stinks!!

Karen - What is Zumba? You may have explained earlier, so if I missed it sorry...

How is everyone doing? Stacey?

I just had some Quaker Instant Oatmeal that is not setting well, I really do not care for the Apples and Cinnamon, should have got my favorite Maple and Brown Sugar, oh well , back to the store I go...

Have a great day!!

ksk571
01-24-2007, 12:36 PM
When I used to weight weekly, I'd always be disappointed that one week a month! Of course, I wouldn't help it any with my extra cheats!

Zumba is an exercise class that is based primarily on Latin Dance. I like it because it doesn't seem as much like exercise as some other things I do. I'm not very coordinated and am very out of shape, so it took a while for me to figure it out. It is getting easier (coordination wise) and I actually had a few songs on Monday that I could anticipate what we were supposed to do next (usually I just stare at the instructors feet the entire time and am about 2 steps behind).

I sometimes have a texture issue with food. Oatmeal is one thing I don't do well. I tried shredded wheat this week and I didn't like the texture once the milk soaked in. I tried it this morning dry. It was better and I can probably start eating it that way. I had to drink a lot of water with it, but I need to up my water intake so that's a good thing! I am getting ready to eat some fruit as my snack. I really need to start eating more snacks. I went from my lunch yesterday (at noon) to my dinner which I had at about 7:30 pm. I really need to start planning some snacks I can take with me to the night job to tide me over until dinner.

Stacey - I hope all is going well with you!

Take care!
Karen

CanadianSmile
01-24-2007, 04:22 PM
Hi everyone,

Sorry its been a busy week at work.....getting close to the weekend though!
Karen and Carri thank you for the encouraging words, I appreciate it! Sounds like you both have a good goal to work towards, that will really help keep you both motivated!
Carri I like the Quaker instant oatmeal I found new kind that has the oatmeal and toppings separately, I think it is called Supreme? I will check that out for you, the maple and walnut one is really good. And fills me up for hours. You will probably get on that scale in a day or so and be down I am sure! Its all that bloated water weight!
Karen I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Zumba class, sounds like it would be a really good workout! Yes snacks are good, I eat snacks all day, well to me snacks are cookies and chips *L* but my new snacks are yogurt, fruit and veggies that I have mid morning and mid afternoon.
I must be off my break was over 7 mins ago..I am rebelling *LOL*
Take care,
Stacey

Satine
01-25-2007, 11:25 AM
Hey Stacey - glad to hear from you ...I am soooooooooo glad it is almost the weekend, well I took tomorrow off so today is actually my Friday, yay :carrot: I am going to sit on my butt tomorrow, sleep in, and watch Lifetime, ha ha ...well I do have about 4 loads of laundry to do so I will be doing that as well ...I think I know what oatmeal you are talking about, the one with the seperate granola? That did look filling, I just have to be careful with the carbs and the sugar due to my diabetic diet...

Karen - The Zumba actually sounds fun, I wish we had some classes like that around here...I belong to a gym but the only classes they have are like spinning and Aerobics, and usually at a time when I cannot go...I am going back to the gym next week...it has been a long time since I have been and I know that will kick start more weight loss.

I went over my calories last night by about 200, so not too bad, I have to be more careful about the little amounts of things I am eating that are adding up quickly, a bite here, a handful here ...too much snacking I guess...

Well I guess I better go, like Stacey I am over my break time and need to get back to work ...talk to you guys later...

Later!!

ksk571
01-26-2007, 10:54 AM
Hello Ladies!
How are things going? I have been staying on plan. A friend and I ordered take out the other night and I wasn't even tempted to order something bad! Yeah! I was disappointed because my Zumba class was canceled on Wednesday night. I was a good girl and did an exercise dvd on my own.

Take care and good luck on the weigh in's this weekend!
Karen

CanadianSmile
01-27-2007, 04:09 PM
Hi girls,

Finally the weekend! How is everyone doing?
Carri I hope you enjoyed your extra long weekend, that sounded like a good plan about sitting on your butt that is my big plan today! Yes that is the oatmeal I was talking about and I guess it would not be good for you as the separate packet is brown sugar! I also hear you about the little bites here and there, you never think it matters but it always adds up!
Karen that Zumba class does sound like fun, they don't have classes like that either at the gym I go to. Sounds like it would be alot of work and burn alot of calories! And great job with staying on track and ordering healthy with takeout, it is hard so good for you! :)
Well you might have noticed my tracker has FINALLY moved and I hit the 40 pound weight loss, I was soooooooo happy! Now on to the next goal with 50, it is a struggle but I believe I can do it.
Take care both of you!
Stacey :hug:

Satine
01-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Bump !!

Well I weighed in on Saturday and was down to 215!! so I have now lost a total of 21 pounds since Dec 1st ... I am so happy !!!! :carrot:

Stacey - that is so great on your 40 pounds, congrats !!:hug: You are an inspiration to all, keep it up, 50 is around the corner !!!

How was everyones weekend? My long weekend was wonderful but now this Monday really is sucking, ha ha ...and it is so cold here in Indiana, high yesterday was like 18 degrees, I think it is only supposed to get up to 25 today, need to go home, put on my sweats, and stay warm on the couch...
oh well, guess I can do that at 5:00 ...have a good day ladies !!!

ksk571
01-29-2007, 11:21 AM
:congrat: Congrats Stacey on your 40 pounds! That's awesome!

I hope you both had good "lazy" weekends! I can never seem to get anything done on any weekend! Working 2 jobs throughout the week really drains me. I did go into the 2nd job for about 4 hours on Saturday. The rest of the weekend was pretty much just laying around. I did get up on both days to do my 45 min - 1 hour workouts. I also was able to cook enough for the next few meals. I really need to do some major cleaning on the house. I can't wait until it warms up. I was snuggled up in blankets all weekend. Oh yeah, I guess I worked on chipping up the ice on my driveway too. It has been a little warmer during the days and the ice has been a little softer. I was still having trouble getting out of my drive way the past few days. Ok, maybe I did more this weekend than I thought I did! :)

Have a good day today!
Karen

CanadianSmile
01-29-2007, 01:32 PM
Hi girls,

Can't believe its Monday already.......but then again I say that every Monday! :lol:
Carri, congrats on making it to 215! I cannot wait for that day, 21 pounds since December 1st is awesome, you should be proud of yourself! :)
Karen sounds like you had a busy weekend! Plus think of all the calories you burned chipping away that ice. 2 jobs.....you are busy, must tire you out sometimes.
My weekend was fine, to be honest I had a 2 day cheat weekend instead of one :o And that is why I try to wait and weigh myself on Sundays *L* Thank you both for the congrats, now my next goal is 50 pounds! I am ready for it!
Take care and have a great week.

ksk571
01-29-2007, 01:54 PM
:congrat: Congrats Carri! 21 pounds is awesome!..and in 2 months! Yeah! I must have been posting the same time you were. Sometimes my phone rings and it takes me a while to finish my reply.

Congrats to both of you! (I'm going to weigh in for the first time on Thursday! I can't wait....nervous and excited!!)

Satine
01-30-2007, 11:17 AM
Morning all, pretty hungry this morning, for some reason I didnt really eat too much yesterday and I think the hunger is catching up with me ...thanks for the congrats on the pounds down and the 215 ...I just really want to get back under 200 ... I got down to 188 about a year and a half ago and I it just kills me to think where I would be now ( I am sure at goal ), if I had just stuck to it then ...but I guess I can only move forward ...

Stacey - my cheat days sometimes turn into a week, so I have to be careful with that, ha ha ...but you have done well with your 40 pounds so you deserved a couple of days :D

Karen - cant wait to hear your results from your weigh in on Thursday, wishing you lots of pounds off !!!

Well better get back to work, ughhhhh:dizzy:

Satine
01-31-2007, 11:19 AM
Morning Girls ...boy we need to recruit some new members from the newbie board huh? :)

How did you guys do last night? I did well, I sneak peaked and weighed myself this morning and am still at 215 so no loss yet this week...I will wait until my normal day of Saturday now and hopefully be down one or so...

what plan do you guys do as far as eating? WW? Count Calories and fat? SB?
Just wondering, I didnt know if we discussed that or not ...

Well I hope you both have an OP day !!!

ksk571
01-31-2007, 12:25 PM
Good Morning, too! I have still been eating on plan lately. I didn't exercise yesterday, but I did on Monday and will this evening. I love my Zumba class, but I am so out of shape. While it's getting easier (in a way), I still get frustrated. I'm sure my lack of coordination doesn't help either. Sometimes I feel like I'm never going to be in good enough shape to be able to exercise without it feeling like I am going to collapse. Sorry, just a little frustration rant!

For my eating plan, I have read several books and am trying to incorporate what I've learned into something that works for me. I have cut out sugar, simple carbohydrates (white flour, etc) and really starchy foods (potatoes, etc) until I lose my weight. I'll then incorporate some of those back into my diet in moderation. I am also trying to reduce my portion sizes. I am not doing low fat. I'm not really doing no/low carb but rather trying to eat only healthy carbs. I have whole wheat toast or shredded wheat everyday. I am also trying to eat more veggies to get my carbs/fiber in that way. I am not eating any/many processed foods and am trying to eat food that is cooked at home rather than in a restaurant or in a factory. I do eat some canned fruits/veggies and sauces (rotel, tomato sauce, sugar free spaghetti sauce and sf barbeque sauce, etc) For my fruits, I try to eat fresh fruit or fruit packaged in it's own juice instead of syrups. Trying to eat foods that are as close to their natural state as possible.

What about you guys?
Have a good day!! :)

CanadianSmile
01-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi girls,

Another busy week for me, starting an hour earlier doesn't sound like much but it does make a difference, then at the gym three nights at week, doesn't leave me much time for the net.....crazy as I always have time for the net! :p
Carri, no kidding, at least we are faithful in writing, even if it is just the three of us! I have a couple of other buddies I should invite here to chat. And yes I can understand a cheat day turning into a week....or two...or a month for me once :lol: And you will get back under 200 again, you did it once you can get there again! I count calories, I follow what they suggest in the Biggest Loser book for what I should eat for my weight.
Karen, almost time for your weigh in, I can't wait to hear your results, I am sure you will be happy with them! And yes you will be able to exercise without feeling like you will collapse one day, it may not feel like it now but one day you will be in class and just realize hey its getting easier!
Well my weigh in this weekend will be tricky as its my TOM so I don't know if I will lose or stay the same.
Take care!

ksk571
02-01-2007, 10:57 AM
Hello Ladies!! My first weigh-in day!!! Well, I was really nervous. I knew I had lost, but I figured it would be less that what I was hoping for. Of course, my deepest desire would be to just go ahead and lose the 65 pounds in the first month! :rofl: Well, drumroll please........8 pounds! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Yeah!!!! That's about 2 pounds a week which is very reasonable.

Stacey - it's good to see you! I'm sorry you haven't been able to check in more, but if it's due to time at the gym then I say kudos to you!!! I haven't checked out the biggest loser diet, but I have the first workout dvd and it's pretty good! It kicks my butt!...and I've just done the beginner workouts. I haven't gotten the second one yet. I've read that it's not as hard core as the first one.

I've decided that I'm going to have a cheat day on Sunday for a Superbowl party I'm attending. I'm worried about the cheat day turning into a week, etc. but I'm confident that with my accountability here, I won't let that happen. I need to try really hard to not go WAY overboard though. I had a cheat day one time that turned to into about 4 years......thus my current predicament!! ;)

Have a good day!
Karen

Satine
02-01-2007, 11:16 AM
Karen - CONGRATS ON THE POUNDS !!!! :cp: :cb: :hat: You are doing a great job !!!! :cheer2: I too am going to have a cheat day for the superbowl game...my cousin, B Maynard, is the punter for the Bears, but I am from Indy so I am also rooting for my Colts - so I guess I will be happy for anyone that wins ... but I am already thinking about what food i am going to eat for it ... guess thinking about food all the time has got me where I am today, ha ha :D But we can have that meal and get right back on, keep up the good work !!!!

Stacey - yes, I agree, as long as we all stay loyal and keep checking in we will have some accountability - but yes invite any friends you want !! When I am on my TOM I am always up 2-3 that week so I usually do not even weigh in, but good luck !!!

I did have a slight cheat last night but not a big one, we went to this italian place and I had a greek salad but my husbands chicken smothered in alfredo and bacon looked better, so I had about 5 bites of that which I know was totally high in calories...but I dont think I went over too bad I guess.

I also am excited because we bought a black leather love seat for our computer room, it was on sale at a furniture clearance place, and i was so excited to get it...

Have a great day guys .... :grouphug:

ksk571
02-01-2007, 11:17 AM
Oh, and I forgot to mention.....1 inch off my waist and 1 inch off my thighs!!! :)

CanadianSmile
02-01-2007, 07:41 PM
Hi girls,

Man you sure could tell it was a full moon today everything that could go wrong went wrong! I will be glad when this day is over! :(
Karen :cheer: way to go on the 8 pounds! I bet that was a great feeling! Great job! I have the first Biggest Loser DVD workout also, I can do the low intensity cardio and the strength and sculpt workout but the other two forget it! I looked that the boot camp one and yep that was about all I was going to do was look :lol: Enjoy your cheat day on Sunday and don't worry about it turning into a week as I will be here to :coach: you back into action! haha
Carri, I hear you, I count down the days until my cheat day, then plan what I am going to eat days in advance, how sad am I?! *L* Don't worry about having some of your husbands dinner, you didn't order the dinner yourself and it wasn't that much so I think you did a good job! :)
Sounds like Sunday it all of our cheat days so we will all have to get together on Monday, compare notes :p
Take care you two and one more day till the weekend!
Stacey :sunny:

Satine
02-02-2007, 11:21 AM
well mark it down I have already started off really bad today...my work is having all sorts of Colts things going on today and they had a colts cupcake for everyone and it was sooooooooooooo good, but I am sure so full of sugar and fat, not good for my diet or diabetes...but i wanted one dang it !!! :)

yes, we will have to get together on Monday and tell how bad it was for Sunday...I have a feeling mine will be real bad, i am so snacky lately , ha ha

GO COLTS !!!

ksk571
02-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Those darned cupcakes!! :devil: My friend told me that I could bring anything I want to the party on Sunday. I figure since I am going to be eating bad anyway, I should just fix the cake mix I had that I was tempted to make during a panic attack (remember that....when I had yet another busted pipe and no water!) That way it will finally be out of my house!! The only thing is that I kinda want brownies, too. I'm thinking about getting a mix of those to take too. That way I'll get it out of my system, and I can leave it at her house for her family to eat (hopefully, she won't be tempted as she is trying to get back on track too!)

Carri - I'm a bit snacky lately too. When I give myself permission to have a cheat, I usually go WAY overboard! I'm getting excited just thinking about all the CRAP that will be there!!

Stacey - I'm counting on you (both) to help me make sure we are right back on track come Monday morning!

Have a good weekend, Enjoy the game (or the food and commericals - which is what I'll be focusing on :) ), and I'll see you guys on Monday!

Karen

Satine
02-05-2007, 11:13 AM
So lets just say it, I ate wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy to much this weekend, basically I was having an all cheat weekend with the superbowl !! I was soooooooooo happy that the Colts one, we are all so excited here in Indy, it was a great game !!! :carrot:

but yes, my stomach feels like crap today, and I would really hate to get on the scales anytime soon ...so better stay off of them until this weekend, my jeans were tighter this morning, ha ha

It was bad, but i am back on today!!!

ksk571
02-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Hello Ladies!
I have to confess that knowing I was going to eat awful on Sunday, I pretty much ate awful the whole weekend. That's pretty much why I can't usually have a cheat day every week.....I lose control. I also didn't exercise this weekend. Unfortunately, I find it easier to talk myself out of exercising when it's cold, and we've had more snow and frigid temperatures!

On the plus side, I noticed last night that even though I ate very unhealthy food (still have a sugar high :) ), I seemed to eat smaller portions. Normally, I would eat until I was full and then have 2 more plates full. I probably ate more than it seemed because I was "grazing" for a while, but I think I ate less I normally would have. I was so sick to my stomach last night, but I'm back on track today and not looking back. Another thing I did right was that even though I got home late last night, I stayed up and cut up some veggies and got my lunch together rather than going to bed and having nothing prepared for today.

Carri - Congrats on your Colts winning!

How are you doing Stacey? I hope you are having a better day!

Talk to you later!
Karen

CanadianSmile
02-06-2007, 08:33 AM
Hi girls,

I had a day off yesterday and so I spent the day shopping like I had the money *L* And I had to laugh as it sounds like we all had the same sort of cheat weekend! I didn't even have an excuse as the Superbowl is not a big thing in our household so we were not having a party or anything. I guess I just wanted to celebrate it with the two of you.......yep thats my story!
But the good thing is it sounds like we were all back on track yesterday so that is great!
I lost 2 more pounds this weekend so I was very happy, I thought I might have stayed the same so it was great to see that I had lost.
Oh I forgot to tell you my embarrasing story of Friday night at the gym...I was on the treadmill beside this cute guy, and my mp3 player unsnapped from my armband and fell on the treadmill track, well me being the moron that I am didn't hit the stop button on the treadmill but instead tried to pick it up with it still going. Basically in the end I fell off the treadmill :o LMAO but did land on my feet, I think the guy beside me thought I was special needs, he ended up talking to me, to which my sister thinks he was trying to pick me up, I personally think he thought there was something wrong with me and was trying to be nice :lol: The good thing is I managed to stay on the treadmill with no mishaps last night........*whew*
I hope you are both getting back into the groove without any problems, I know sometimes after a cheat weekend I find it hard to get back into eating my salads and such. So I hope you both are doing good!
Take care,
Stacey :)

ksk571
02-06-2007, 10:48 AM
OMG, Stacey! Your gym story is hysterical!!!:rofl: That so sounds like something I would do! I have got to be one of the clumsiest people alive! I can actually see it happening (of course you have my face in my vision ;) ) I probably would have assumed the guy thought I was a special needs person, too! Of course with that said, I wouldn't know flirting if it hit me in the face like a 2 x 4!! I can't flirt, and I never know when someone is flirting with me. Your story made my day! And congrats on the 2 pounds! Thanks for celebrating the super bowl with us!

I am (was) having a rough morning. I realized that the floor in my closet is wet. I can see part of the ceiling that is wet. The bottom of the boxes in my closet were wet but not the tops of them. I think that maybe the moisture is coming in around the baseboards. There is a huge icicle right outside that must be dripping and creating the moisture. My problem is that I don't know who to call when I have problems like this, and I don't have the money to call anyone. Grrrrr! My house issues seem to be one of my triggers for my emotional eating. Days like today, I just wish I could sell my house and start renting again! Unfortunately, it would take quite a bit of work to get it in good enough shape to sell. Oh, the vicious cycle!

Another trigger to go crazy off plan is when I get sick....and I'm getting a sore throat! :( I'm determined to stay on plan no matter what!

Take care!
Karen

Satine
02-06-2007, 11:15 AM
OMG!!!! Stacey !!! I laughed so hard when I read that, because like Karen said - that would so happen to me as well ...we all have clumsiness in common, and I would so laugh at myself about that ...that is too funny...
Great job on the 2 more pounds down ...

I actually got on the scales this morning and it showed my 2 pounds up from the weekend, which I expected, I tried not to get on them but the called out to me, ha ha :D

Karen - I hear ya on the house stuff, sorry to hear you are having a leak, that would be depressing ... last year my new washer over flowed right onto my new hardwood floors, the water then went down my heat vent on the floor into my basement and my heater ... it was a huge mess I was so depressed ...do not let it get you into an eat fest...:hug:

Well today we are supposed to get like 3-6 inches of snow here, I am really not looking forward to the drive home in it ...hopefully we will not actually get that much ...

I actually think that after that weekend cheat and how nasty I felt that I have a new resolve to stay OP ...of course that might just be for today, ha ha, no I mean it ...my dh is going to get the tickets for California so I have to get this butt in gear !!!!

Talk to you girls later !!!

ksk571
02-08-2007, 11:04 AM
Hi Ladies!
I don't have much going on, but I wanted to drop by to say hello! :wave: I haven't been doing badly on plan, but I haven't done great either.

Carri - I agree with you that I felt terrible physically on Sunday evening/night and am not really interested in going off plan any time in the near future!

Talk to you later!
Karen

Satine
02-08-2007, 11:09 AM
Morning Karen and Stacey - well as of this morning I have lost 2 of the three pounds that I gained over the weekend, so that makes me feel a little better, also I got my Valentines Day gift early, a beautiful 3 stone pink sapphire ring with little diamonds on the side and the band is in white gold, like my wedding band, it is absolutely beautiful - so that has lifted my spirits...

I actually did not do too well Monday but have been on Tues and Weds, and with seeing the two pounds gone this morning that helps out some...but I feel like I have wasted a whole week that I could have lost on, and I only have until July - the plane tickets have been bought !!!!! the pressure is on !!!

Yeah, Karen, as bad as I felt a cheat like that is very far from my mind...

Hope you both have a good day, hope things are going well Stacey !!

Talk to you both later!!

CanadianSmile
02-08-2007, 11:20 AM
Hi you two,

Well its been a quiet week at the gym...I have stayed on the treadmill successfully both nights I have been there.....and the guy that was talking to me hasn't been back...:lol: I am two for two!
Karen I hear you......I wouldn't know if someone was flirting with me or not either, basically because no one really flirts with me at all! I have always been the bigger girl so even when I would go out with my friends I would be the one that was standing there while my friends would have guys hanging around them and buying them drinks. Didn't help out my self-esteem much *L* So now if a guy talks to me I just figure he is being nice and for all I know he might be trying to pick me up....oh well! Also I am very sorry to hear about the leak in your closet, have you been able to get it fixed or stop the leak?
Carri I was just writing my reply when yours came up, we must have break at the same time! And don't feel bad if you were not on track this week, you are doing fine you have lost two pounds again......great job! Don't put pressure on yourself.....just take it day by day you will do fine!
Well my break is way over again so I must go!
Take care,
Stacey :)

Satine
02-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Morning Girls, well I had a great OP weekend, so proud of myself for not having a cheat day, I lost all three pounds I gained over my 3 day weekend superbowl fest last weekend and even lost one more to put me down to 214!!!!! So I was really happy with myself :carrot:

I usually have a cheat day over the weekend but decided not too as lately that has put me into a tail spin of eating...and I really do feel better knowing I kept on my diet the whole time ...

Today I gotta go get some blood drawn for my insulin problems, to check up on how my meds are doing, not looking forward to spending my lunch doing that.

We are supposed to get 10-12 inches of snow here today and tomorrow, so that should be fun:D Actually I am hoping to stay home and just stay warm during it, but we will see what actually happends.

Talk to you girls later!!

ksk571
02-12-2007, 11:48 AM
Hello ladies!

Carri - Congrats on the weight loss that's awesome!
Stacey - Congrats on staying on the treadmill! ;)

Well, I have been in a bit of a funk lately. On Thursday, I had a luncheon department meeting for my night job office. They have been on a healthy living contest since the first of the year. I was hoping since they were trying to live healthy (for money) that they would eat someplace where I could get a healthy meal. Well, they decided on Chinese. That's the one place that I can't eat healthy. There is so much sugar in the sauces, etc. That continued (from the Superbowl) my downward spiral. I then ate off plan for breakfast on Friday and for several snacks over the weekend. With my eating, I seem to be an all or nothing person. I really need to get back on plan 100%.

I haven't been exercising like I should over the past few weeks. I still go to my class twice a week, but that seems to be the only exercise I've been getting. I don't know what's wrong with me. I know that I detest this time of year.....bah humbug to Valentine's Day! It is also the 5 year anniversary of a very tough time in my life. (Ironically, at that time I was living a very healthy lifestyle and was a size 6 at 120 pounds). Today is actually an ex's child's 5th birthday. Mind you we had only been broken up about 7 months when his kid was born. Oh and this month is also the 5 year anniversary of my last date. UGH!! :( It just hit me this weekend (not that it's new information, it just hit home) that I spend most of my time alone. I have about 2 hours a week that I spend with my best friend. Other than that I'm at one of my 2 jobs or at home alone. It's not uncommon for me to get home from work on Friday night and not have any human contact until I get to work on Monday morning. (This week I did have a brief encounter with a guy in a fast food drive-through) :(

Sorry I'm a downer today. I just needed to get a few things off my chest. Thanks for lending the ears!

Karen

Satine
02-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Karen - sorry you are having such a hard time of it ... we havent talked about our personal lives much so I didnt realize that you were single ...Valentines Day can be such a crappy time of year if you are ...I know it will get better for you ...try to stay away from buying yourself some chocolates :hug: At least you recognize that you have been slacking on your program lately and came here to us for support. I know you can get back on track today !!! Just keep thinking about how good you are going to feel this same time next year, with all those pounds down !!!

YOU CAN DO THIS !!!! :grouphug: :cheer:

ksk571
02-12-2007, 03:44 PM
Thanks Carri!

ksk571
02-13-2007, 04:52 PM
Hello Ladies!

I have to confess another thing that may have contributed to my mood lately. After the Superbowl cheat weekend, I decided to jump on the scale to see how bad it was. I was up quite a bit for most of the week. I think that may have been a contributing factor to my cheats later in the week. I really need to learn to stay off the scale except my official monthly weigh in because I know what small gains do to my brain! I felt different today (physically) and decided to jump on the scale to compare to my weight on the first. I was actually down a few pounds from my last weigh in (so lost the cheat weight and some more!) I'm not going to record it officially or weigh again until the first, but hopefully it will be enough to get me back on track mentally.

Have a good day!
Karen

CanadianSmile
02-13-2007, 07:28 PM
Hi Girls,

Well I was fighting a war with a cold and the cold won :( I have been feeling pretty crappy today, bleh stupid cold! Plus we are getting a snow storm here right now and I am not a good winter driver so I am not looking forward to getting to work tomorrow as it is supposed to snow all night...bleh...stupid snow :lol:
Carri congrats on the weight loss! And skipping the cheat day, I wish I could do that, great job! :dancer:
Karen sorry to hear you are in a funk and don't get down on yourself about your eating, it is fine you will get back on the wagon when you are ready. I totally understand what you are saying as I am a all or nothing dieter too, just do the best you can, ok? And honestly I understand how you feel I am a loner too, if it wasn't for my sister and parents or my best friend who works right beside me, I would be alone alot. And date.....what is that word? *L* Try not to let it get you down, its hard but hey you have Carri and I...yeah I know we are not a date......plus I would make you pay anyways *LOL* Just keep your chin up and we are hear to listen to you vent, about anything! :hug:
Well good news I lost 1.6 pounds again this week so I am down just short of 45 pounds.
Take care both of you!
Stacey :p

Satine
02-14-2007, 11:43 AM
Morning Girls !! We got so much snow yesterday that they actually closed the ins company that I work for, and so did my dh's work, so we had a snow in day together, so about 4:00 we were ready to kill eachother :D ...he wanted to cheat and go to the store and get stuff to make ice cream sundaes ( we were watching food network alot all day ) but I finally made him see that it wasnt going to be worth it ...besides we really couldnt get out of our driveway anyhow ...

Karen - Doing better? Hope so ...glad that you were able to get those cheat weekend pounds off, now that you have seen that you will be able to stick to the plan I bet ...and like Stacey said we are always here for ya !!!

Stacey - I hate colds, had one last month that took like 3 weeks to get over, hope you feel better soon !! Also CONGRATS on your pounds down,
closing in on 45 pounds is great, just think of how much weight that actually is...I like to think about it in 5 pound jugs of milk or 8 pd bags of potatoes, it is truely alot of weight lost!!!

I also was down another pound this morning ( I cheated and weighed early cause I just felt smaller, ha ha ) and was down to 213, so that makes me at 23 pounds lost now since Dec 1st ...I am wanting that 199 so badly I can taste it !!! It sort of tastes like a brownie with caramel sauce - no wait, cannot get side tracked...okay better get back to work ...

Talk to you both later !!!

Satine
02-14-2007, 02:13 PM
okay so I just made a bad choice, well not horrible but bad ...since we are all snowed in today at work they decided to get us Pizza Hut pizza for lunch, I tried to choose wisely and had one slice thin crust cheese and one slice thin crust mushroom ...okay so I thought that would be pretty good but turns out it was about 550 calories, geez ...now I am going to have to watch what I eat the rest of the day ...I wish I could have had the willpower to just eat the lunch that I brought in but oh well ...like I said it could have been worse but I am just feeling guilty ---- small rant ...

ksk571
02-15-2007, 01:03 PM
Hello Ladies!

It's official - I'm done! :tantrum:.....with winter! It's time for spring and I mean NOW!!! Well, yesterday morning I woke up and my hot water at the bathroom faucet was frozen. This morning the shower was frozen. I've had enough winter and it's time to move on! I swear to you girls that I am not just a "drama queen." (I've known people who seem to thrive on bad crap like this happening to them all of the time. Let me assure you that I am not one of those people!) I did still have hot water at the kitchen faucet so I put water in 3 large bowls and took my shower that way and washed my hair in the sink.

Moving on....I am doing okay today (aside from the house situation...Oh except that the fire alarm in the building I work at is now going of for the 5th time this morning!!) I have been staying on plan so far this week (except for a few pieces of candy this morning.)

45 pounds and 23 pound....Yeah! It's really an eye opener when you look at it the way Carri suggested in regards to bags of potatoes or gallons of water. Even my 8 pounds is 2 bags of sugar. Not such a small accomplishment! That 45 pounds must feel awesome! Do you ever watch the shows like Biggest Loser or Celebrity Fit Club where they have the contestants carry around the amount of weight they have lost? It makes them wonder how in the world they functioned having to carry around all that weight before.

Stacy - I'm sorry you've been sick. That has always been a trigger for me to get off plan. Congrats for losing even in the midst of it. Thanks for the kind words. (Side rant: :censored: fire alarm again....did I mention it's LOUD?!) Okay, I keep losing my train of thought (:censored: alarm again!). Seriously, I had a whole thing I was going for here and it's gone. I've been having memory problems lately. I think part of it has been (and you're probably not going to want to hear this) that I have very little to do at my work. I search the web most of the day which I really don't have many things that I want to look at. I feel like I'm not using my brain and I'm so bored. That may be my memory issues. (Of course I have way to much work at my night job and am WAY behind!) Anyway, I'm glad you have a good support network. That's important. I need to figure out how to get mine a little bigger! All of my friends have families, so I don't get to see them as much as I'd like.

Carri - I would have probably had the pizza too. I think only 2 pieces is an accomplishment. Don't spend too much time feeling guilty. Take it as it is and move on. We haven't been having the snow lately (just light dustings) but the temperature is freezing. It's up to 17 degrees here (4 degree wind chill) Not being able to get out of the driveway has save me from cheat-fest before. It was good for me, but really ticked me off at the time! :D

Take Care Ladies and STAY WARM!!!

Satine
02-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Well I did weigh myself this morning but it was still 213 but I will take it, cause that would be 2 pounds this week ...that is about what I am averaging every week, I need to get back into the gym and kick start it some...

what do you guys think of this whole Anna Nicole thing? I was just watching some of the live coverage on CNN about who is going to get to take her body and bury it ...I HOPE the mom does not get to take her body as she hated her mom and also Anna bought a plot right beside her son, Daniel, so that is where she wanted to be anyhow ...the whole thing is just so sad, especially for that little baby girl...

Well it is at the end of my break, better get back to work...hope you guys have a great weekend !!! Try to stay OP !!!

ksk571
02-19-2007, 10:30 AM
Hello ladies,
I had a terrible weekend. I did not eat on plan at all....not even close. I had to call a plumber out on Saturday only to find out that I have a leak in the Main Line (the line from the house to the street). He thinks it will be about $1200 to fix. I'm waiting on the main plumber to verify a quote. I have not had any running water since Saturday morning. So, since I can't cook or clean, I have been eating fast food all weekend. I am very stressed. I've been having panic attacks all weekend. As soon as I find out how much it's going to cost me, I'll need to call the bank to see if I can get a loan. I'm trying to decide if I should get a small loan for just the amount or if I should refinance and get a little extra for some other things that need done around the house.
Talk to you later!
Karen

Satine
02-19-2007, 11:20 AM
Morning All - I had an okay weekend, food wise I did great !! I was down to 211 on Saturday, I seem to lose most of my weight at the end of the week
so now that brings my total loss to 25 pounds !!!!:cb: :dancer: :high:
I told myself that I would not get too excited until I was in the single digits of the two's and I am almost there ... I am in a good place right now, weight wise ...

I could have used a more restful weekend but good thing about weekends is there is always another one coming up !!! :)

Karen - I am sorry to hear about your house woes, I know how that is, my last house was falling apart for a while and then we bought the house we live in now which was brand new, so hopefully we will have while before things start happening there ...sorry to hear about your panic attacks, I would not wish any anxiety problems on my worse enemy, do you have any meds for it? Hope so ...Also the way interest rates are now I would check about refinancing the whole loan and getting some extra - but that is just my two cents ...I hope things get better on the home front and the eating front - we are here for ya!!

Stacey - Hope you had a good weekend!!!

Well back to work ...have a good one!!

Carri

ksk571
02-20-2007, 12:28 PM
Carri - Congrats on hitting the 25 pound mark! What an exciting accomplishment!! :dancer: :carrot: :cp:

I'm sorry I haven't been more diligent with posting lately. I guess it's alot easier to post when you've been good! I don't want to quit posting because this is just a temporary setback. I've stuggled all weekend because I can't cook or clean at home and have been eating out, but all of my pants are loose. In December before I got started back on track, I gave up and bought a couple pair of a size bigger pants for work because none of my 14's fit anymore. Last Thursday after work, I took off my belt and could actually slip the new 16's off without unbuttoning them. My jeans that I had a hard time buttoning are also loose and I am constantly pulling them up. I so desperately don't want to lose my progress. I am going to do my best to get back on track during the midst of this.

Stacey - I hope you're feeling better! :hug:

Take care!
Karen

Satine
02-20-2007, 01:40 PM
Afternoon ...my day got off to a bad start, first I got my TOM three days early with a side of cramps ... then during our staff meeting I had a low bld sugar episode and had to be excused ... I am just ready to go home and get in my pjs and relax in front of the tv !!! So of course I am not wanting to weigh myself this week because everytime I am on it I am up 2-3 pounds that week ... ughhh...

Karen - I hope you can get through your rough patch quickly and back on track ...we are here for you ...I would know what to do if I could get in a pair of 14's ...I have not been in that size for a decade probably ...

Stacey - you better check in girley, we are worried about ya !!!

Later girls
Carri

Cate426
02-20-2007, 02:59 PM
Hello all! I'm not a newbie, persay, but certainly a newbie here! Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself! I love how you all are so supportive of each other! Great Job on all of your losses!!! :congrat:
Here in NJ its a whopping 45 degrees! I'm currently in the middle of applying for scholarships, so i've gotta run!
Have a great day everyone!

Satine
02-20-2007, 03:02 PM
Welcome Cate !!! Stick around we would love to have you join us !!!

It is also getting up to about 40 degrees here in Indiana ...which feels like summer compared the the snow and single digit temps we had last week !!!

Take care!!

ksk571
02-20-2007, 03:30 PM
Welcome Cate! :welcome2:
You're welcome to join our group. We are a small group but very encouraging! I'm having a little rough patch...I'm not usually so down, but Stacey and Carri are great at keeping me in check!

Carri - You know that I have only been weighing in once a month. I say, skip the weigh in this week. Or if you must weigh, don't take the number too seriously! And, I hope you'll be able to kick your feet up this evening and take it easy!

Cate426
02-20-2007, 03:35 PM
I liked the fact that there were a small number of people here, and also that you all seem to have great supportive relationships with each other!

Satine
02-21-2007, 11:20 AM
Morning All - It was so foggy here this morning that I was 15 mins late to work, everyone was driving so slow and some of the traffic lights were not working well ...I was just glad to get here ...well 2nd day of TOM and still feel crampy and crappy ...you are right Karen - I think I am just going to skip weighing in this week ...better than getting depressed over something I have no control over - I always have a harder time when I am on TOM, staying on program that is, it seems I am so much hungrier during that time - you guys ever experience that?

The other morning I could actually look in the mirror at my naked body and not get sick ...so those 25 pounds gone have done wonders, ha ha ...I do feel lately alot smaller and it is so motivating ...

Oh lets tell a little about ourselves for Cate - I am 33 years old, married to my highschool sweetheart for 13 years now, no kids ( I know I am the oddball ) ...have a doggie, Les ...work for an insurance company, and as you can see below, have over 70 more pounds to lose ...I am on a lower carb, no sugar diet due to diabetes and meds for it ...but am feeling great lately and doing well...

Talk to you all later, have a good day !!!

ksk571
02-21-2007, 12:03 PM
Carri - I find TOM is the hardest to stay on plan. If I'm going to cheat, it will be during that time. And if I weigh during that time, I will be up on the scale and then get depressed and eat more crap...thus the beginning of the vicious cycle! :censored: TOM!!!

Info about me: I'm 35. I am single (and not in a relationship) without any children. I have 2 dogs. I have 2 jobs: full time job is as an office manager at the local University's Counseling Center and the evening job at a physician billing company. My house is a money pit! (Today is about day 6 of having no water at my house! Talked to the plumber this morning and he's supposed to be coming by to get me a quote.) I am a stress and anxiety eater.....see previous sentence! ;) I gained my weight while working at the local hospital in the billing department. (Very Stressful) I am taking a Zumba class (Latin dance inspired exercise class) sponsored by my town's Parks and Recreation Dept. And I'm trying to exercise on the other days, though I've not done well the past few weeks. I am eating a no sugar, healthy carb (no white bread, pasta, etc) diet. I have decided to weigh only once a month as I get into a vicious cycle of feeling I need to cheat to reward/to comfort if I am down/up on the scale. I am also taking my measurements and progress pics once a month. I am trying to view this as a lifestyle change rather than a diet in order to keep myself in the right mindset.

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
02-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Morning

Karen - when you said your house was a money pit it reminded me of that movie ( and that is probably why you said it right? ha ha ), makes me want to watch it again, it was on HBO not too long ago, so funny ...if that is what you are going through, hopefully not to that extreme, I feel for you ...and you have two dogs? I can barely handle the one?

Cate and Stacey - Hi to you both !!

I am in a good mood, one because I am off tomorrow for a three day weekend and 2 because all of my shows come on tonight ...My Name is Earl,
The Office, CSI ...love Thursday TV ...and yes that is all I have, ha ha

Well I am going to weigh myself on Sunday morning, since TOM will be all over by then ...wish me luck...I feel like I have had a good loss this week, but who knows ...have a good day all !!!!

ksk571
02-22-2007, 04:02 PM
That movie is exactly why I call it my money pit! I don't think I could even watch that movie right now. I think it would make me cry! :) It would hardly be the first time I cried at a comedy!! My situation is not that bad but it sure seems like it sometimes! My 2 dogs can be a little much to handle. I have a little one that is about 10 pounds. I've had her for over 13 years. I almost lost her last fall when she got out of the fence and got hit by a car. My vet was awesome and saved her. She's just about as good as new! She got out of the fence because my other dog (65 pounds of hyperactivity) chewed through my wood fence. I eventually had to staple chicken wire to the inside of the fence to stop her. She is 65 pounds and thinks she is a lap dog. My 10 pound dog thinks that she's 65 pounds. They crack me up!

I love Thursday night tv, but I watch totally different shows! TV is about all I have too!! Enjoy your long weekend and good luck on the weigh in!!

Hi Stacey and Cate - Hope all is well!

Karen

Satine
02-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Hey Girls - long time no talk !!! ha ha ...I had an okay weekend, I pretty much cheated through the whole thing which I have not done is sooooooo long, I think maybe it was TOM making me so hungry and my will power at an all time low ...but that is behind me now and I am actually going to the gym today !!! I have not been since fall of last year ...so I am going to be wiped out this evening I am sure ....

how are you all doing? great I hope!!

ksk571
02-27-2007, 01:56 PM
Hi Carri!

I try not to beat myself up too much for not eating as healthy during that time.....as long as you get back on track right after! Congrats on going back to the gym. I find it's always hardest to start exercising after a break. I always look for excuses to not go, but once I'm there (almost done, actually) I realize how good it makes me feel. Once I'm in a routine, it's easier to keep going.

My plumber is supposed to be working on my water line starting today or tomorrow. Hopefully I will have water soon! Today is day 11 or 12 without. UGH!! :(

Talk to you later!
Karen

Cate426
02-27-2007, 04:05 PM
Hello chicks!

Hope everything is going well, all is well here!!! I just wanted to share that this morning i am officially in the 170s! I am excited to have a new challenge to get to the 160s! YAY! i feel better about my goals--i feel that now they are almost completely in sight! I've lost almost 10 pounds in 2 weeks and I am already starting to feel my clothes hang a bit looser. [which i was surprised at thinking that weight was mostly water]. I'm so excited to win this battle once and for all! [it's funny now that when I'm in school, i think to myself that I cant wait to get home...to exercise lol;) Anyway, hope everyone is feeling great!!!

ksk571
02-27-2007, 04:42 PM
Wow Cate! 10 pounds in 2 weeks....and hitting the 170's! That's AWESOME! :cb: :cb: :cb:
:congrat: :cheer: :cp: :cheer: :cp: :cheer:

Keep up the good work! What kind of exercising do you like to do?

Talk to you later!
Karen

Satine
02-28-2007, 11:29 AM
First off Cate - Congrats on the 170's ...that is great !!! I cannot wait until I get there ...for now I am just trying to get back under 200 ...but it will not be long !!! :)

I got on the scale this morning and I only gained one pound from my weekend fiasco, so that is good...AND YES !! I did go to the gym last night and did 20 hard mins on the eliptical machine and it was difficult for me, my thighs hurt today...the gym was so crowded too, I kind of didnt like that but oh well cant let that stop me, gotta get in and tone this 33 year old body...haha

Karen - Did the plumber finally get there? Hope he was able to take care of it, I couldnt stand to be without water ...I hope your house woes are over, at least for a while. :hug:

Stacey - :wave:

Well I hope you all have a good day !! Talk to you later !!

ksk571
02-28-2007, 03:33 PM
Carri - I'm proud of you for going to the gym! Good job! Keep at it. It will become easier as you do it more. 20 minute is a great start!

Tomorrow is supposed to be my weigh in day. I know I haven't lost, but I'm hoping I haven't gained too much. I still don't have water. The plumber hadn't shown up at my house by the time I left this morning. :(

Cate - How are you doing today?

Stacey - Hope all is well. We miss you!!

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
02-28-2007, 03:37 PM
Karen - are you kidding me, no plumber yet? I feel for you ...

I am having a bad day...they had big sugar cookies at work today and I had one, which is bad for my blood sugar and my diet ...THEN they have Chicago style pizza and I had a slice of that plus a chocolate bar with caramel in it, I am feeling really down about it to ...

Hope your days are going better - besides Karen and her no water thing. :D

Satine
03-01-2007, 11:14 AM
well I sort of got over my bad hump day yesterday, I really really wanted chinese for dinner but dh talked me out of it, so I had some roast for dinner with a pc of buttered bread ...really didnt compare to the fried rice and crab rangoon I wanted ...:(

back to the gym tonight ...going to go three times a week for a while and then bump it up maybe ...supposed to get some severe thunderstorms today...not looking forward to that ...

Karen - got water? :)

Stacey and Cate - Hello :grouphug:

Talk later !!

ksk571
03-01-2007, 05:10 PM
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: I HAVE WATER!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

My plumber just called and he's done. Now I just have to pay him (EEEKKK!!)

Today was my weigh in day, and I decided to just go ahead and do it. Since Feb 1st, I gained 1 pound. I had weighed a week or so into the month, and had lost a few more, so I really probably put on about 4 pounds in the last 2 weeks, but I'm not going to let it stress me out. 1 pound in a month is not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I don't know if I'll have time tonight to cook a healthy meal, but I'm definitely back on full force by Saturday!

Carri - I'm glad you survived hump day! You'll thank yourself for not eating the Chinese when you have your next loss on the scale!! Hang in there! You can do it! Going to the gym will really help with energy and weight loss! I'm ready to get back on a regular schedule (now that I can shower when I'm done! ;) )

:wave: Hello Stacey and Cate!

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
03-05-2007, 11:17 AM
Morning Girls - hope you are all doing well, I had a complete cheat weekend again !!!! I need some help ...of course I am not feeling well today from all of the food and sugary carbs ...I really want to try so hard to not cheat this weekend ...me and dh have tickets to go see Jerry Seinfeld stand up on Friday night , it was part of my christmas from him, I am so excited and we will be going to dinner prior to the show, I am hoping to not cheat then, fingers crossed...

Karen - so glad you have water, but yeah hate the bills , ha ha, do not worry yourself about one pound, that is not bad, really ... just get back on track, we both need too !!

Hi to Stacey and Cate !!!!

ksk571
03-05-2007, 12:55 PM
I always feel bad when I eat poorly. I wish I had a better memory when I'm tempted to cheat. I forget how bad I feel physically until it's too late!

I have tried to get back on plan and have done okay. I am now having car problems. I cannot get it into the shop until tomorrow, so I am without a car tonight and I am going to miss Zumba...again. This will be the third one. Last Monday, our instructor forgot her key, so they had to cancel it. On Wednesday, I had to wait at home to meet with the plumber. And now today I have no car. I'm so disappointed.

I emailed my night boss to let her know that I wouldn't be in this evening due to my car situation. She asked me if I had broken 10 mirrors lately with all of my rotten luck! :) It sure feels like I'm cursed!! ;)

Carri - I really need a :kickbutt: to get back on plan! We can do it! And Friday night sounds fun! He cracks me up! Just pick a place where you can eat as close to on plan as possible (for me that would NOT be Chinese! or Mexican! (can't say no to the chips and salsa), or Italian!)

Have a good day!

Satine
03-07-2007, 11:07 AM
looks like we are loosing our posting steam...come on we gotta be here for eachother ...Karen and I cannot do it all , ha ha

Stacey and Cate - Hope you both are doing well !!!

Karen - what have you been up to?

I have been so tired all week and just dragging, I think it was all the pizza I had over the weekend :D

Talk later!!

Cate426
03-07-2007, 01:28 PM
Hi all! Not a great week....No loss this week and I have been working really hard, but i know i've still gotta keep going. I also got in a fight with my mom who told me she wants me to move out and she told me she doesn't love me anymore, and hasn't talked to me in three days...so home is a bit awkward. she also brings it up at every possible chance to make me feel bad, but im just trying to keep in mind that I will be out of the house in 6 months...so i just don't respond... and i ignore her...so it hasn't been the greatest week..I hope your doing better than me!
have a good day ladies!

ksk571
03-07-2007, 03:28 PM
Cate - :hug: I'm sorry your week has been bad. It sounds very stressful. Don't let not losing get you down. Sometimes that happens and very commonly for me during a stressful time like you are having. Keep with it! It's for a happier and healthier you. I wish there was something I could say to help you. I hope things get better (or at least more bearable) at home. Hang in there!

I have been able to stay on plan so far this week. And, I've also exercised 3 times this week already. I wasn't able to go to my Zumba class on Monday night because my car wouldn't start (it's working now after more $ than I would have liked to have spent) so I took the dogs out for a nice long walk instead. I haven't exercised as long as I should have but at least it's exercise!

Take Care!

Satine
03-08-2007, 11:13 AM
Cate - what is the deal? what would be so bad to make a mother tell her daughter she doesnt love her anymore? that sounds so harsh ! :( Sorry you are dealing with this right now but just use it as a tool to make yourself better and stay on plan ...we are here for you.

Karen - Great that you have been able to stay on plan all week, me too...I go back to my Endo Dr next Tuesday and i would like to be down 30 pounds by then, but that is going to be 4 more pounds in like 5 days so that is not going to happen, unless I stop eating ... ha ha

Well I do not have too much to say, I did end up gaining that same pound I gain every weekend when I cheat, so trying to get that off before starting over...I AM NOT CHEATING THIS WEEKEND ! GOD HELP ME!!! :carrot:

talk later!!

ksk571
03-08-2007, 05:19 PM
Hi Ladies!

Not much to report today.

Carri - 26 pounds is still great! You should be proud. Enjoy your Seinfeld weekend! Have a great healthy dinner. If you eat terribly you know you'll feel bad physically and be miserable at the show! ;) You can do it!

Cate - Hope you are hanging in there! I hope you can find some peaceful moments this weekend. Don't forget to put yourself and your health first!

Stacey - Hope all is well.

Later!
Karen

Cate426
03-09-2007, 12:06 PM
thanks everyone! Well Wed. was a much better day for me. My mom apologized and said that she couldn't believe she said that, and now we're talking. Then she took my to buy my amazing new prom dress. And then that day, I got invited into a limo...now all i need is a date. lol. so now eveyrthing seemed to have worked itself out..<<sigh of relief>> haha. so how's everyone else doing?!

ksk571
03-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Hi Cate!
I'm glad things are working out better for you. Without the added stress of a tense home life, you can focus on eating healthy and exercising! What does your prom dress look like? What color, etc?

Have a good weekend!
Karen

ksk571
03-14-2007, 12:13 PM
Hello All!
How is everyone doing? I didn't do very well this weekend, but I decided to start Phase 1 of South Beach on Monday just to give it a try. It's very similar to what I've already been doing when I'm being good, so we'll have to see how it goes.

Carri - How was your weekend? Did you have fun at the Seinfeld show?

Karen

Cate426
03-14-2007, 05:29 PM
Its a purplish blueish color. a bit hard to explain lol. Its off the shoulder and down to my ankles and puffs out at the bottom. Its got little rhinestones too...SO CUTE!! I got measured yesterday because my mom's friend is making it...and I've lost 2 inches off my waist and 7 off my hips...I felt good because the scale has moved in the wrong direction for the past THREE WEEKS!!!

ksk571
03-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Cate - Congratulations on the inches lost! That's great! I read through these forums for quite a while before I started and before I started posting. From the advice of several people here, I decided to take my photo, my measurements and weight once a month. In times when you lose inches but not pounds (or even gain) then you won't get as discouraged. If you've been exercising then you very possibly have gained muscle which weighs more. Keep up the good work!

Your dress sounds beautiful!

Take care!
Karen

Satine
03-15-2007, 11:17 AM
Hi Girls, sorry I have not checked in for a while...I have been staying on plan and I went for my checkup with my Endo on Tuesday and she was really pleased with all my weight loss...she also gave me some advise on my hair, I have been experiencing some thinning which I think is from my bp meds but I am not sure ...I would like to get off bp meds since I am so young ( well 33 is young to me, ha ) but gotta lose more weight first.

Cate - Congrats on the inches lost...your dress sounds great...I loved PROM!!
I went two years in a row and had a great time each year ...enjoy!!

Kate - How is the SB diet going? Alot of people like it ...the diabetic diet I follow is very similar I believe, takes a while to break the sugar habit though, getting any sugar wdl headaches? Those are great... :)

Well better get back to work ...hope you both have a great day, hi to Stacey...

Bye for now!!

ksk571
03-15-2007, 05:41 PM
Carri - :wave: I'm glad you posted! I was getting a little worried about ya! I'm glad you had a good trip to the doctor. It's great when you can go after you've lost some weight! I've had far too many where I've gained and ended up crying when she asks "what happened?"

I also was doing something similar to the SB diet anyway. I have been feeling a little weak and sort of out of it since I started. I'm on Phase 1 which is very limited, and I'm really tired of eggs and salad!! I'm thinking that maybe I'm not eating enough, so I'm going to work on that. I'm afraid that I probably won't lose much since I have been eating similar to this way already, but we'll see!

I'm finally taking a day off work tomorrow so I'll see you guys on Monday!
Karen

Satine
03-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Morning Girls, I am sort of frustrated at the moment, I am have been stuck at 210 all week ...and am really sick of seeing that number, especially when I am trying so hard to get under 200 soon ...well it could be two things, one I am starting my TOM next week and two I havent been exercising ...so I guess I better get my butt in gear - dh and I are going to be an elliptical machine, have been looking around and pricing them, they sure are expensive, well for the ones that will hold up anyway ...any of you guys have one?

Well I am so glad it is the weekend :carrot: I am worn out and need some sleep !!!!

Cate and Karen - Have a great weekend!!!!

ksk571
03-19-2007, 11:01 AM
I bought an elliptical machine YEARS ago (at Montgomery Ward if that tells you anything!) I ended up loaning it to a friend who moved away. I wish I had it back. I didn't use it when I had it but I'd like to start now! Before you buy, try putting in elliptical machine in the search engine on this website. I have found lots of useful opinions (usually after I've already purchased something I shouldn't have). The chicks are good about telling you what they like and don't like and what to look out for...things you may not even thing about when purchasing!

I hopped on the scale today to see how I did after 1 week on SB Phase 1. It showed I was down 3 pounds from last Monday. I'm not going to change my ticker until my official weigh in on the first of April. This week is my TOM too. UGH!

Carri - Hang in there! You'll be under 210 in no time. I know how frustrating it is to stall, but just keep at it!

ksk571
03-19-2007, 11:34 AM
Carri - I found this link on ellipticals. I have a job at a University and it's spring break....lots of free time. I'll let you know if I find anything else!

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101017&highlight=elliptical

Satine
03-21-2007, 11:11 AM
Well how is everyone doing? I am on TOM this week and weighed myself and sure enough I was up 3 pounds !! gotta love those weeks ...well I will just keep going and know that it will be off next week...although this weekend is going to be hard, very hard ...my brother is getting married and there is going to be CAKE of course, and other food I shouldnt have ...so wish me luck girls as it will be hard ...and being a diabetic will not keep me away from the sugar ...:D

karen - how is the south beach going? that sugar wdl is hard huh? I was having some headaches the last few days because of it ...wish I could just stay on plan and feel good !!!

Cate and Stacey - Hope all is going well !!

Take Care!!

Cate426
03-21-2007, 09:06 PM
Hi all! Hope all is well...everythings ok here in Jersey. I'm going next week to NC, and I am excited for some warm weather! Just wanted to check in! Have a good day ladies!

ksk571
03-22-2007, 11:05 AM
Hello Ladies!

South Beach is going well. I've probably eaten too far off plan the last couple of days to see much of a loss. That darned TOM time! I'm almost done with Phase 1. I'm nervous to start Phase 2.

Carri - Have fun at your brother's wedding. Have some cake....but remember moderation (both for your diet and for your mental well-being....moderation always helps keep me from beating myself up!)

Cate - Good to see you! I've seen you around the South Beach boards. Hope all is well.

Stacey - Hello! We miss you!

Take Care!
Karen

ksk571
03-27-2007, 05:36 PM
Hello All!

How is everyone doing? I ended up losing a total of 5 1/2 pounds on Phase 1 of South Beach. I'm cautiously entering Phase 2 and hope I won't blow my progress.

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
03-28-2007, 01:52 PM
Afternoon All ...hope you guys have all been doing well ...I have been up to trouble, no just kidding :s: I have been staying OP, and pretty much did okay all weekend until like 9:30 on Sunday, I broke down and had McDonalds double cheeseburgar and McFlurry :burger: Although I weighed myself on Tuesday and I didnt gain anything from it, so I was pleased. :goodscale
I even stayed away from the cake at my db's wedding...:drool:

I am down to 208 as of this morning so I am getting closer and closer to the 100's :cheer:

I just had one of those South Beach frozen meals for lunch, the brocolli in those are so good, and I usually hate veggies, so that is saying alot.

Karen - Nice to hear from you yesterday ...Great job on over 5 pounds lost!!!!!!!! :yay: Good luck on the 2nd phase ...I know you will do a great job! Did all of the house things get straightened out?

Cate - HI !!!! :wave: :flow2:

Well my lunch is about over, so I better get back to work ...take care all !!
:grouphug:

ksk571
03-30-2007, 11:57 AM
Carri - Congrats on the 208! I know you've been frustrated about being stuck at 210, so that's a great breakthrough. I'm glad you did well at your brother's wedding. Tonight is my nephew's 3rd birthday party. They are having pizza and cake. I'm going to try to limit my portions and get back on plan right after. This is my first week of Phase 2. I'm up 1.5 pounds. I've only been adding in a whole wheat tortilla to my meals twice a day. I'm thinking that the problem is that I haven't gotten in enough veggies in this week. I've been busy with work. It's made me tired and I didn't have the energy to clean veggies until last night. I'll up the veggies and see if that helps.

The critical things at the house are fixed. I have some other work that needs done. I've been doing some spring cleaning so that the a/c guy can get at my vents. Once I've got the house presentable, I'll call the a/c guy and then I need to find an affordable contractor to give me a quote on replacing my porch and putting up guttering.

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
04-16-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry Girls, long time no talk ...or write I guess ...Sorry we couldnt keep this little group together, we needed more members I guess...RECRUIT< RECRUIT!!!! :carrot:

I am happy to report that as of yesterday morning I am down 32 pounds!!!
Everyone is starting to really notice now and I am getting into clothes I have not gotten into is months and months ...so I am really doing well ...

how are you all doing?

Take Care!!!

ksk571
04-17-2007, 10:52 AM
:wave: Hi Carri!

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: Congrats on the 32 pounds! You are so close to Onederland!!!! You're almost there! You can do it!

I have only lost 1/2 pound in the past 3 weeks of Phase 2 of SB. I have had 1 big cheat day each week, so I'm trying to not let it frustrate me. I'm not gaining and that's important!

Take care and I'll catch you later!
Karen

Satine
04-24-2007, 11:14 AM
Hello - just checking in ...was down to 202 this weekend, so close to getting back into Onederland :carrot: ...so I am trying not to cheat so I can finally see that 199 number again ...hope you all are doing well...

Karen - how are you doing?

Take care !!!

ksk571
04-26-2007, 04:47 PM
:wave: Hi Carri!

I'm glad you're doing well.....almost to Wonderland!! I've been doing okay. It's been a slow loss lately - mostly due to too many small cheats. Yesterday was Administrative Professionals Day, so of course I had to have some of the sweets since they were in my honor!! ;) I also got a bouquet of daisies which was very nice....it's nice that my co-workers remember that's my favorite flower.

I need to get back on the exercise bandwagon (still doing my Zumba twice a week, but nothing more than that) and stop the small cheats! Hopefully I can up my loss again!

Take Care!
Karen

Satine
04-30-2007, 11:15 AM
well I finally made it ......................drum roll please.............................
199 this weekend !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :carrot: :cb: :cp: :dancer:
and of course I am on :cloud9: about it ...so just wanted to pop in and announce ...that makes me 37 pounds down since starting at end of December ...next goal is 190 ...I am going to take it 10 pounds at a time, otherwise I am too overwhelmed by the whole amount ...

Karen - HI !!!

ksk571
04-30-2007, 11:56 AM
Congratulations!!!!!

Welcome to Onederland!!!!

:broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc: :broc:

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:
:dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer::dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: