100 lb. Club - Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 15-21

View Full Version : Weekly Weigh-in: Jan 15-21

GirlyGirlSebas
01-15-2007, 09:38 AM
Good morning, 3FC Friends! Looks like I get the pleasure of starting us off this week.

5lbs gone for the week! I'm not discouraged anymore.

rockinrobin
01-15-2007, 10:01 AM
Hooray for RHONDA!!!! I am so, so, so happy for you. You stuck to it, regardless of what that stupid scale told you week #1 and you are DOWN 5 big ones. :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot: :carrot:

Oh yeah, me - I'm down 2 1/2 lbs to 206, 81 lbs total, exactly half way to my goal.

kaclimer
01-15-2007, 11:41 AM
I lost 5 pounds this week. Making it a grand total of 13 pounds! :carrot:

Kim

JennyWenny
01-15-2007, 11:48 AM
Great Job Everyone!!! :dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

You ladies are AWESOME!!!!

HottieInHiding
01-15-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi all! I just joined this group last week, but have been enjoying it soooo much!

I started my "journey" on 1/7/07 and really kicked it in gear on the 9th! So I decided to make Monday's my weigh in day - It makes be good on the weekend and gives me a great start to my week!

I started out around 275, and when I weighed on the 9th I was 275.6. Today I'm 270.4 - so about 5.5 lbs down! Woo Hoo! Considering that it was a shorter week (I didn't really do that great on plan last Monday!) I think that is a great first week! I also didn't add extra water until last Thursday. AND I went out to dinner Saturday night :) (I was good though!)

Glad to be here - Christy

Mississippi Magnolia
01-15-2007, 12:09 PM
Between Friday the 5th and this morning, I am down 12 pounds. :dizzy: Yes, it's because I just started, so don't fuss at me for losing it too fast -- I'm sure it's mostly water ....... but isn't it fun to look at? And my stomach is squishier, too!
Barbara

LondonJulz
01-15-2007, 02:16 PM
:dancer: :woohoo: :congrat: :cp: :bravo: :carrot: :cb:

WAY TO GO LADIES!!!! You are all doing SO great!!!

My weigh-in day is Wednesdays... here's hoping for good news. :crossed:

CLCSC145
01-15-2007, 02:25 PM
Down 4.8 pounds this week!

Way to go everyone! And Robin, congrats on the new 80 avatar!!! :cheer:

jellybelly06
01-15-2007, 03:26 PM
Holy cow Ladies!! Huge losses this week!! I lost 2 lbs this week. Not bad. I am hoping for a little bigger loss next week to meet my first short term goal. Jelly

Mrs Quadcrew
01-15-2007, 03:30 PM
WOW!!! Everyone is doing so GREAT!!! I am really proud of all of us! Seeing all the good losses helps me stay on track for my weigh in day on Friday!!

Farseashore
01-15-2007, 04:37 PM
Congrats to all!

I'm down 2 pounds this week :)

Raelynn
01-15-2007, 06:22 PM
WTG all you losers!! :) :)

I'm down 4.5 for a total of 17 lbs! :)

LostBombera
01-15-2007, 06:30 PM
WOW . . . look at all you LOSERS!!!

I finally got the nerve and weighed, but it's for two weeks . . .

down 7 BIG FAT POUNDS

:congrats: to EVERYONE

melsfolly
01-15-2007, 08:44 PM
:bravo:
I'm not sure, but I think you guys have set some type of record for the best Monday loss total! Excellent job! My weigh in is tomorrow and I hope to post a good loss myself. :crossed:

GirlyGirlSebas
01-15-2007, 08:46 PM
Wow! What a great day. Congratulations everyone! :cp:

RebaR
01-15-2007, 10:04 PM
I'm down 2 pounds this week....the two I had gained last week... but I'm glad to be back where I was at on the first of the year....

Reba

Monkeybabies
01-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Down 5 pounds. We're such a bunch of loosers ;)

okiechick
01-15-2007, 10:45 PM
Great job everyone. You are all inspriations. :balloons: :balloons:
I am down only 1 lb but at least it is a loss. Being socked in here with ice is waring at me, we are out of school again tomorrow. This is nuts! This is Oklahoma...only have snow/ice once every 3 years, this year...twice already.
Anyway, at least I am getting a different kind of exercise, breaking ice off the front door in order to get out was new.

wchs2007
01-16-2007, 12:52 AM
I am down 3 lbs this week.. I am in the 180's now..Gosh it feels so Good...
170's here I come...............

Dragonfly7
01-16-2007, 01:06 AM
Hey! I'm new so it's my first time getting to post in this section! I'm so glad you all have weight in dates, that just motivates me more! :carrot: This morning at the gym I weighted myself and lost 2 pounds! Yay!:carrot: Much better feeling than last week when I :?: somehow:?: gained a pound! Uck! Anyways Congrats to all of you!!!

melsfolly
01-16-2007, 05:49 AM
I see that we're still moving down with some great losses! I'm down 2.6 this week.

LisaMarie71
01-16-2007, 10:01 AM
Great job, everyone!! I only lost one pound this week, but I'll take it!

SkinnyScorp29
01-16-2007, 10:09 AM
Good Morning ALL and Congrats !!!!!! Monday was my weigh in day...Aunt Flo is in town and bloated..yet i still lost 2 pounds..YAY LOL it made me feel so good :)

RitzyFritz
01-16-2007, 03:27 PM
Well, I only lost 1 lb this past week, but that is better than gaining 1 pound. At first I was a little discouraged, as I had hoped for 2, but then I remembered the vow I made to myself this year: Slow and steady wins the race, and I'm NOT going to obsess over my obesity....just going to overcome it! After my pep talk (and coming here!), I felt better!

I'm SOOO excited for everyone's losses! You all have been working and the rewards are obvious! Great job!!

Here's wishing us all a great week this week as well!!

GirlyGirlSebas
01-16-2007, 04:49 PM
Okie Chick, Lisa and RitzyFritz....you ONLY lost a 1lb?......Ladies, its a whole pound! You're one more pound toward your goal. That's awesome! :cb:

RitzyFritz
01-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Thanks, Rhonda! Isn't it silly how we do that!? I really should be happy for ANY weight gone, but I tend to get caught up in the fact that "she lost 2" "she lost 3" "she last 2.5" and on and on. However, I'm working on changing my mindset this year. Thanks for helping me keep it straight!!

ebenas
01-16-2007, 05:06 PM
Now at 284 on the no diet exercise plan. I am going to start WW in the next couple of weeks when I am fully settled in to my gym routine. Also - now fitting into my second largest swimsuit!

melsfolly
01-16-2007, 09:11 PM
Okie Chick, Lisa and RitzyFritz....you ONLY lost a 1lb?......Ladies, its a whole pound! You're one more pound toward your goal. That's awesome! :cb:

:lol: Thanks for the reminder Rhonda. I was actually disappointed this morning with my offical weigh-in myself but your post made me realize that at least I'm down from last week and I'm now in a new decade - I'LL TAKE IT!!

Congratulations everyone!

LostBombera
01-16-2007, 11:19 PM
Ritzyfritz, melsfolly

I know Rhonda already made you feel better, but she's right one pound is one pound. I read somewhere on this website, (doubt I could ever find it again), but someone was comparing their weight loss in sticks of butter.

Example: You lost 1 pound = FOUR sticks of butter !!! OMG . . . next time you're in the grocery store pull those four stick of butter out of the package and look at them . . . I think it's a LOT!!

So for me, I am thinking of my weight loss in sticks of butter . . .

I don't know, maybe it's weird, but then again I've been told I'm a bit strange

Either way, just hang in there . . .

RitzyFritz
01-17-2007, 12:43 AM
Example: You lost 1 pound = FOUR sticks of butter !!!

That is a GREAT example! Thanks for helping me keep my focus! I will definitely think differently the next time 1 lb is what I get on the scales - gain or loss!

Thanks again! This place is unbelievable...better yet, the people here are unbelievable! :hug:

shelby897
01-17-2007, 08:45 AM
I've been just coasting along and now I'm ready to get into it wholeheartedly. I wasn't going to weigh until I see my nutritionist next month, but I need to start being accountable and I can't let that whole month go by because I haven't been very good -- so I officially make Wednesday my weigh in day!!

Start 243
Today 239.6

RitzyFritz
01-17-2007, 08:47 AM
Shelby: I have a question for you....I have a tentative appointment with a nutritionist myself. Have you ever gone before? Exactly what do they do to help? What should I expect when I visit her? I have never done this before and have always tried weight loss on my own. Any tips? Thanks!!

And...by the way...great thinking to get started now. You are right, a month would make a big difference if you waited.

shelby897
01-17-2007, 08:53 AM
RitzyFritz -- I love going to her. I've done WW, counted calories and tried on my own. I started seeing her last year and did really well but then stopped going (don't know why??). She went over my daily schedule with me, my weakness, etc. She gave me a list to look over and I had to select the foods I would absolutely not eat and then she made up a menu for me for the day. We worked into it snacks when I would really need them and quick meals I could have when my husband works late. I guess I like it because it incorporates real food that easy and is made just for me so it's easier to follow I think. I was meeting with her weekly and she weighs me and we discuss any problems I've had during the week and ways to get past them.
I hope it goes well for you. I think it works best for me because it's normal foods and not a diet but something I should be doing forever.

LondonJulz
01-17-2007, 10:27 AM
Down 2 pounds!!!!! :woohoo: I'll take it considering went up 5 pounds in my first week here! (so, technically, I'm down 7 pounds in 2 weeks? :carrot: ) At any rate, I'm starting to lose.... That's all I need to know to motivate me to keep on going!

So, do you think we'll send the earth off it's axis with all the weight being lost here???? You are all doing SO great! I love this forum and so thankful to have you all along with me on my journey.... you're my "network" (imagine that cell phone commercial with the "network" that follows people around).

nicolen
01-17-2007, 12:22 PM
Yay! WE're all doing really well.

I'm down 1.5 pounds - some of the 6 lbs that I put in over the Christmas/New year period, so I'm a lot happier this week than I was last week...

Mrs Quadcrew
01-17-2007, 12:46 PM
WAY TO GO GIRLS!! Those numbers keep going the right direction!!! I keep in my mind a pound is 4 whole sticks of butter!! I get soo excited to hear the losses, I can't wait till Friday to post mine too.:D (and I have DEFEATED the scale - it no longer calls to me when I am close by ~ it knows the only day I step on it is FRIDAY!!):devil:

ScarlettDrawl
01-17-2007, 11:24 PM
Everyone's doing so well! I was stuck at 304 for a while, then went up after some time off with my girlfriends, and now I've lost the water weight and at Saturday weigh in I was back at 304. Hopefully I can post a loss soon, too. That darn 299 is taunting me!

Ivanna B. Skinny
01-18-2007, 11:03 AM
Stayed the same at 233...3 birthday parties in 1 week will do that for sure! Congrats to all you LOSERS!!

CrispyMama
01-18-2007, 01:26 PM
Ivanna B. Skinny, :lol3: Love your user name! Three parties and maintaining sounds great!

Well, after the stomach bug I'm down 3 pounds to 227.5. Not sure if it will stay that way or go up a little. Being sick is the pits! I'm looking forward to a normal week and my normal 1 pound loss!

SwimGirl
01-18-2007, 03:04 PM
TOM started yesterday morning and I'm feeling EXTREMELY bloated, but was pleased to see a 5 pound loss this week!

Congrats to everyone on your losses this week! :)

-Aimee

108tolose
01-18-2007, 06:13 PM
I caved and got on the scale this morning. I'm down 1.5!!!!! I guess I didn't do too terribly bad on my trip.

howie6267
01-19-2007, 06:57 AM
Well I had a big fat 0 on the scale today. After the last two weeks of losing I am not surprised. So I will take the maintain.

DramaQueenLucy
01-19-2007, 08:31 AM
Good Mornin all

Congrats to all of the losers and maintainers!!!!
I weighed in the morning and found that I am back down to my pre-binge weight 221...so I am down 4 pounds....:dancer:
No I need to work on getting past 221 I would love to see the teens next week!!!!

Mrs Quadcrew
01-19-2007, 09:01 AM
Good morning all! I am down 2 pounds and 2 inches :carrot: (I still can't believe this sometimes - I LOVE this new life!!)

LostBombera
01-19-2007, 10:51 PM
Mrs. Quadcrew

:congrats: :bravo: :cp: :dance: :dancer:

You should be so proud . . .

Mrs Quadcrew
01-20-2007, 12:08 PM
Thank you LostB - you are always so positive for all of us here!:hug:

SwimGirl
01-20-2007, 02:58 PM
Alright, so in my defense I failed math 12 (which was a hard course in itself..)... 233 - 227 = 6 pounds NOT 5 pounds! So I actually lost 6 pounds, yay me :)

-Aimee

BarrieMomof2
01-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I was really discouraged this week. I just started Weight Watchers a week ago, and then TOM showed up. So I was really bloated and didnt feel up to exercising every single day.
So today was my official first weigh in after week 1, and I was down 4.8lbs!!! :carrot: I am so excited now, and proud of myself at the same time. I didn't think I could do it. It took me from Dec. 27 to last Thursday to lose 2.2, so to see that this plan is working for me is a nice bit of motivation to keep on going!:dancer:

teahoney
01-20-2007, 07:09 PM
Well, TOM is gone and I am down 2.5 after not weighing myself for two weeks. I'll take it since TOM kicked my butt big time.

LostBombera
01-21-2007, 12:49 AM
OH MY GATOS . . . look at all you losers go . . . :balloons: for everyone
we need to have a :woo:

Ok, I know I just weighed Monday, but a group of WW are having a challenge and they are going to let me play too, so I had to WI this AM

I am now at 192, that's down 3 from Monday . . . is that tooo much???

anyway, it's 10 pounds total which equals 40 sticks of butter

I may put on my backpack with 10 pounds in it and do half my workout with the backpack and the 2nd half without it, just so I don't forget where I was . . .

Everyone take care, especially if you're in the snow/ice storm in the lower midwest :hug:

DramaQueenLucy
01-21-2007, 08:30 AM
I may put on my backpack with 10 pounds in it and do half my workout with the backpack and the 2nd half without it, just so I don't forget where I was . . .

That is a great idea!!! Love it. Congrads on the lose that it wonderful.