Old 01-14-2007, 05:46 PM   #1  

Question Confused about plans...

I was started on the gold plan w/lites last Monday. When I went in on Sat. I told the girl that it seemed like not enough food on days when I exercise and really long days when I do shift work. She said if I was exercising 5hrs or more I should go up a plan...I said about 4-5 hrs a week so she gave me the red plan....an extra starch, veggie, and extra protein too.
Now it seems like too much food!! Can I do gold on days I don't exercise, and red on days I do?
And why did she bump me to red?? what about purple??
tekylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 08:10 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

She bumped you up because you're doing a lot of exercise, which burns the calories off much faster. My wife is on the Purple Plan and they told her the same thing...

I started on Red and thought it was a lot of food.. The difference is that it's a lot of food that's good for you and encourages your body to burn it faster, rather than just sit in your tummy like a brick, like crappy food has a tendancy to do.

See how it goes with the workout and if you find yourself getting too hungry, then consider going up a plan...
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2007, 09:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 260/252.6/125

Height: 5'1 1/2"

I'm not sure why she didn't give you purple. Maybe you should ask them to double check that at your next weigh in. If they say red is OK for you (and I know Katie is near your weight and was losing on red w/o lites), then try it for two weeks. If you stall, then revisit the idea.

Personally, I would love to be on red again. If you lose while on the plan, enjoy it. If they found there was an error made, insist on those weeks credited back to you since it was a staff error.
bizlawchik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2007, 09:38 AM   #4  
Deb on LAWL

S/C/G: 256.8/see ticker/150

Height: 5'6"

Purple is only one extra veggie and 2 oz of protein more than gold is, so if you went to purple, you honestly are not getting enough extra food to compensate for the exercise. Maybe even blue would be a good idea for you since you do shift work. That is what that plan is made for. Maybe discuss that too with your COD.

You should also give a new plan a couple of weeks to take effect and start to work. If you gain or stall then discuss it again with you COD.
MTdebster921 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2007, 03:46 PM   #5  
Megan

S/C/G: size 14/ pudgy size 10/Size 8

Height: 5'5"

What are the breakdowns of the gold and purple plans. I'm on red now and not losing, my center told me that with my exercise habits I won't ever leave Red. My gut is telling me I need to drop plans, I'm thinking of just doing it on the sly!
marzbe is offline   Reply With Quote