Old 01-12-2007, 09:23 PM   #1  

Unhappy Why do I do this to myself??

I guess if I have to ask that...I probably did. I'm on the gold w/lites plan, this is how my day went...

5:30am 1cup cereal w/ 1/2 cup milk
7:00am 45 min of circuits and calestenics then 1.5 mile run
8:15am 3/4 LA Lite bar
9:15am other 4th of bar
10 am 6oz yogurt, 2 boiled eggs, half an english muffin

heres where I start to goof..

12:30 subway 6" turkey on wheat w/lettuce, tomato, green peppers, and banana peppers..and half a bag of chips

3:30pm get home from work and binge lean pocket, then pack of fig newton minis, a couple of my daughters gold fish, 2-3 slices of deli turkey, and oh yeah about 10 tortilla chips!!! (threw the bag out!)

then at 5 I made my daughter mac and cheese with hot dogs and had 4 bites.

What is wrong with me?? Why do I sabatoge my self??
I was really looking forward to tomorrows weigh in ...not anymore!
tekylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2007, 09:27 PM   #2  
LAWL Salt Police

Well, look at it this way.. You didn't eat the entire bag of chips in either case, the Subway sandwich is good for you (in the relative sceme of things), and it was at least a lean pocket...

You're feeling guilty and that's a good thing.. Next time, feed on the memory of that guilt and work extra hard not to blow it, from a mental perspective. And then just think about how good you'll feel after the temptation subsides...

Hang in there!!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2007, 09:51 AM   #3  
Katie

Height: 5'1

The mental side of losing weight is at least half of the battle. You are doing just okay, you just need a little practice. It is okay to binge a little, just use different foods. Sugar free jello, baby carrots, coffee, tea, or kale chips are a few suggestions. Guilt free. We have all had moments like this, the most important thing is to learn from it and move on. Next time be prepared with food you can have, also, try changing your environment for a while when you feel like going overboard. Take a walk, take a bath, call a friend, come see us, do your nails, etc. Chances are you will forget about it before too long. Good luck!
Repo girl is offline   Reply With Quote