Closed Thread

Old 01-12-2007, 08:05 PM   #1  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

Question Which one should I go by ??

Okay.. I was bad for dinner and ended up splurging on a full meal at Long John Silvers. Anyways, I did up my points from the DWLZ site and it showed me at alot, in fact it ended up being 18 whole points on that one meal alone. I was curious and looked that same stuff that I got up on another site I go to for fast-food points and it's way lower and different ?? It's actually on: http://www.***************.net/resta.../long_john.htm and it shows the fish to be way lower in points and all...

So I am wondering, since both can't be right, which one should I go by?? The DWLZ one was last updated on 10/15/2005... so is that maybe way out of date then ?? I I need to know in case I didn't go over my points and know how to journal it all since I keep track of it all.

Thanks in advance!!!!
Old 01-12-2007, 09:33 PM   #2  
Cowboy Up Chick

How about trying a place that will be 100% accurate:

http://www.yum.com/nutrition/menu.as...dID_Abbr=3_LJS

this is the Long John Silvers Nutritional Calculator.
Old 01-13-2007, 07:49 AM   #3  
I'm bringing MY sexy back

S/C/G: 231/210/150

Height: 5'0

Thanks alot!!!
Old 01-13-2007, 10:30 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 204/204/150

Height: 5' 6"

Hi, I'm an active member of Health Discovery and just wanted to let you know that the restaurant info hasn't been updated in a while. The message boards are the most active and have most up-to-date info that you'd want to know.

I am a member of DWLZ as well, but just not as active there. I've heard that the points can be really off so it's best to double check, whenever possible with the actual site.

I find that most places are really catching up with posting their nutritional info.

GTF
Closed Thread