Old 01-10-2007, 12:18 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Default Planning Wednesday Jan 10

B: SF Oatmeal
L: Salad, grilled chicken breast, fat free ranch dressing; crave control yogurt; clementine
S: String cheese
D: Salsa Chicken; Brown rice; Broccoli
S: ??? I might indulge since my calories are on the low side and have to SF cookies and ¼ C no sugar added ice cream. If I don’t want that then I’ll probable have a bowl of cereal and maybe some fruit
S: Tea before bed

Water: 3 L
WO: Walking to and from school 40 minutes 1.2 miles
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 12:52 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/240/180

Height: 5'5

wow.. sounds like you have it all planned out. Is it hard to stick to an eating plan.. i'm just starting out, and i find myself pushing my diet start date..lol.. i'm inspired by all the weight you lost.. whats your secret?
desperate2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 03:18 AM   #3  
Token Rooster? ;)

S/C/G: 185/138/~135 to maintain

Height: 5' 6"

B: Vanilla Chai Soy Protein Drink + cup of red grapefruit (~225 calories)
L: Can of soup (~300 calories)
S: Some dark chocolate (~100 calories)
D: Mixed greens salad with balsamic vinaigrette and some shredded mozz cheese (~250 calories) OR a bowl of hot ramen with assorted veggies and bay scallops (~500 calories)

Exercise: ~20 minute interval training, ~20 minutes weights, ~15 stability ball exercises
AquaWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:48 AM   #4  
Recovering Couch Potato

S/C/G: 168/139/135-ish

Height: 5'6"

B: Kashi oatmeal and banana
S: 1/3 cup nuts and dried fruit
L: Leftover organic enchilada with long-grain brown rice and side salad
S: Celery with Smart Balance peanut butter
D: Meatless chicken patty sandwich with oven-baked sweet potato fries
S: 1/2 cup lite ice cream and 1 sugar and flour-free peanut butter cookie (made w/ splenda--better than they sound!) with fruit and tea

+ 3 liters of water
WO: Strength training, 45 min. horseback riding, and a walk if I have time.
Jasmine419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:50 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 216/186/130

Height: 5'4 1/2"

Meal 1- medium orange, 6 almonds
Meal 2- 4 wheat crackers with a smidge of peanut butter
Meal 3- spinach salad w/ ff ranch, chicken, crab, egg
Meal 4- string cheese
Meal 5- cup of veggie beef soup
Meal 6- 4 oz grilled salmon, 1-2 c broccoli

WO:
morning- 30 min Turbokick, 15 min Absolutions
evening- 45 min Turbokick, 45 min Jump N Pump
WHEW! Big WO day today
thintowin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 11:21 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 300/180/135

Height: 5'3"

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate2lose View Post
wow.. sounds like you have it all planned out. Is it hard to stick to an eating plan.. i'm just starting out, and i find myself pushing my diet start date..lol.. i'm inspired by all the weight you lost.. whats your secret?
Planning has helped me a ton. I'm a calorie counter and if I didn't plan then I will just go way over my calorie limit. I try and eat between 1200 and 1400 calories a day (I make generous portions so sometimes it looks like I’m eating less but trust me I get them all in). I also find that I am able to space my calories out during the entire day so many days I feel like I am eating all the time. I try and plan 1200 and then I leave the other 200 for extra snacks if I’m hungry.

As for the diet start date I didn’t start all at once. First my blood sugar was on the high level so a nutritionist told me I should reduced my sugar so I cut out real pop and junk food. Then I started increasing my exercise. Finally I found this site and that is when things went into high gear. That is when I became very diligent in my planning. I now plan out ever night what I am going to eat the next day. Then more recently I had my gallbadder removed and can’t eat much of fat in my diet or I get sick (it not a good thing but forces me to stay on plan). However I think the most important thing that I’ve learned is that if I screw up somewhere in my day to try and adjust the rest of the day. If I screw up an entire day then oh well I start over tomorrow.

I hope that is helpful. Good luck and if you have any more questions on what I’m doing PM me. Hopefully I’ll see you more on the planning threat.
RememberHowToSmile is offline   Reply With Quote