Old 01-08-2007, 06:53 PM   #1  

Default Menu Plan

I got my plan today and explanation of how to follow it. Was wondering..how do you know which "plan" you are on? I've noticed some folks talking about the "red" plan.

Also, has anyone tried any of the other LA Lites? Like the soups or shakes?
tekylla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:09 PM   #2  

Height: 5'5

The color of the booklets

The soups are not my personally taste but the shakes are real good. (especially combined with fruit&ice in the blender)
truelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:10 PM   #3  
Barb on LAWL

Height: 5'3"

What color is your book? There are different colored books and that is the plan you are on.
I am on purple.
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:13 PM   #4  

my book is yellow. anyone on the yellow plan???

Barb316- i'm 5'4 and 154 my goal 135...so we are similiar in size and goals.

whats the difference in plans??
Old 01-08-2007, 07:16 PM   #5  
ON LAWL

S/C/G: 160/155/140

Height: 5'6''

Welcome...I missed you on the other thread, I have been without a computer for a few days.

To answer your question the color plan you are on, is the same color as your diary and plan book. I am on the gold plan. The plans are based off of current weight, the amount of excercise you do, and if you do the lites.

My favorite lite is the Hot Chocolate, it is so yummy. I never used the bars as lites, they upset my stomach. I have also tried the powdered shakes (not meal replacements, slim flast is a much cheaper option for those) those where good too. I made smoothies with them, so they where more time consuming then the hot chocolate. I have not tried the soups. I am sure that someone on here has.

Congratulations on surviving the last couple days, FF can be tough.

Krystal
klkoppes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:28 PM   #6  
Barb on LAWL

tekylla: Are you doing lites? When I started they put me on Gold with lites. I told them I wanted to do all food and they put me on purple.. The purple has more oz for the proteins and 1 extra veggie.
Barb316 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 07:41 PM   #7  

Ahhhh, that must be it. I just started ..actually I start tomorrow, so they gave me the free variety box of Lites. I askes today about an all food without Lites plan, and the girl was like 'no we don't do that' so I can see already that they are going to try to push them on me. I figured on Thursday when they try to get me to buy them I'll say they upset my stomach.... I know..not quite honest but whatever will work. I like Luna bars, I'd rather use those.
Old 01-08-2007, 07:49 PM   #8  

Height: 5'5

If that works (I don't see why not) you will probably be bumped up to purple w/o lites.

Good luck!
truelies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:00 PM   #9  
Joni - Atlanta, GA

Tekylla - If you don't want the expense of the lites, then yes, tell them they didn't agree with you and your plan should be purple with no lites. If you exercise more than 5 hours a week you need to let them know that as well because that will also affect your plan (I'm not sure what your plan would be with the exercise).

Good luck and come chat as time permits.
Joni135 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 12:24 PM   #10  
New mommy again :-)

Height: 5'2"

Tekylla - I was told the same thing when I signed up for the plan. It was too "complicated" to do a plan without the lites so it should be avoided. I wish I would have found these boards before I signed up...it would have saved me lots of $!
I'm doing the plan on my own now and of course, with the help of everyone here...I couldn't do it without them!
emmysmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2007, 03:06 PM   #11  
LAWL Salt Police

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekylla View Post
Ahhhh, that must be it. I just started ..actually I start tomorrow, so they gave me the free variety box of Lites. I askes today about an all food without Lites plan, and the girl was like 'no we don't do that' so I can see already that they are going to try to push them on me. I figured on Thursday when they try to get me to buy them I'll say they upset my stomach.... I know..not quite honest but whatever will work. I like Luna bars, I'd rather use those.

Just be careful and remember to eat them... A lot of people here can do it without the lites, but I, for one, can't seem to.. On days when I forget them, I'm totally craving in the afternoon.. So for me, they are a big help.. As long as you like the luna bars, you should be golden!

I didn't like the powdered shakes.. They were, for me, quite nausiating.. the soup I like with a dash of lite salt.... I have mostly used it as a base for caseroles.. The Creamy Chicken recipe (in the LAWL cookbook) is a really good one!

Good luck and stay strong!
Dan2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2007, 09:28 PM   #12  

S/C/G: 264/264/199

Height: 5'10"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekylla View Post
I askes today about an all food without Lites plan, and the girl was like 'no we don't do that' so I can see already that they are going to try to push them on me.
Wow, they asked me if i was going to take them...i simply said no. They asked why, and I said I couldn't afford them. It says right on my contract that I'm not obligated to buy them, but it does void me from the rebate at the end of the program. I'm not worried since I got my program for half price.
SaskNewfie is offline   Reply With Quote