Weight and Resistance Training Boost weight loss, and look great!

Old 01-08-2007, 01:26 PM   #1  

Default People Magazine--They Lost Half Their Size"

Has anyone read People Magazine, "They Lost Half Their Size", the participants lost quite a bit of weight in some cases a massive amounts of weight. Now, did some of them have surgery to remove the excess skin? Or are their clothes hiding it.

chiari
chiarij is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:30 PM   #2  
Fat-be-gone

I was wondering the exact same thing.

Maybe you should ask Charles, as he has got the insider scoop!
Rosario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:33 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

me too. I saw t he one woman who is the mom of the twins on the today show. she was wearing a sleeveless shirt and had no sag at all in her arms. She had benn 371 at one point she must have had some removed. She looked fabulous though either way.
jennie934 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 01:59 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 266 / 179 / 165

Height: 5'7"

Charles in the magazine posts here and you can find him on the Goals thread. Do you remember, he posted his photos that he took from when they all flew down to Miami for the photo shoot this past fall?
sportmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 02:45 PM   #5  
Kallos Sthenos

S/C/G: 188/127/120

Height: 5'3''

Oh I saw that magazine too! My mom brought a copy of the magazine over to the house when it came out. She was looking for articles to inspire her. After leafing through the magazine I saw Charles and his story. I told Mom, "Hey, this guy posts at the website I frequent. How cool." I also told her that if she is looking for inspiration she needs to just log on and read a few forum posts of lots of other people who are successfully doing this everyday! Losing half your size, a third, or a quarter, it's just so awesome to read the day to day challenges and victories that go with this kind of success.
Lydia227 is offline   Reply With Quote