100 lb. Club - Why????

View Full Version : Why????

CyberGypsy
01-08-2007, 01:54 PM
I just came back from CVS Pharmacy,,,,,and there it was....A Huge display of Valentine Candy!!!!!

Man, it on Holiday after another,,,,,,,,way to soon for me

MaWhit
01-08-2007, 02:47 PM
Awww. You can steer clear of it! Just tell yourself that you're allergic and break out in fat. ;)

NotTheCheat
01-08-2007, 03:16 PM
Just think, why buy it now when you can get it 50% off on February 15th?

Then on February 15th, think - what, I'm not good enough to spend full price on myself? Bah! I am not going to waste my money even if it is half price. Plus it is all stale by now, since it has been sitting there since the beginning of January.

djs06
01-08-2007, 03:56 PM
Just think, why buy it now when you can get it 50% off on February 15th?

Then on February 15th, think - what, I'm not good enough to spend full price on myself? Bah! I am not going to waste my money even if it is half price. Plus it is all stale by now, since it has been sitting there since the beginning of January.

:lol: :rofl:

CyberGypsy
01-08-2007, 04:35 PM
I just hate seeing back to back Holidays..........

shrinkingchica
01-08-2007, 05:28 PM
I get ya. I saw the same thing at RiteAid yesterday and I was like "who in the **** is buying valentine's on the 7th of January?" It's probably the same people who buy the Halloween candy they put out in late August lol. :devil:

ksk571
01-08-2007, 05:58 PM
I'm sure all of that candy has bugs in it!!! :D (That's what I'm telling myself anyhow!)

CyberGypsy
01-08-2007, 07:07 PM
I'm sure all of that candy has bugs in it!!! :D (That's what I'm telling myself anyhow!)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :dust:

KnitALisa
01-08-2007, 08:00 PM
Just tell yourself that you're allergic and break out in fat. ;)

I love that one! I've used it a couple of times; always get a "I'm not sure if she's joking or not" look :)

Monkeybabies
01-08-2007, 09:11 PM
I even saw Cadbury cream eggs ( my absolute fav)...the horror of it all!

melissalaurel
01-08-2007, 09:58 PM
Ugh! Isn't it horrible. :( I love the little neco candy heats too and saw a big display of them and boxed chocolates at the grocery store tonight when I went to stock up on more lean cuisines.
I didn't even stop to look, just pretended I didn't see them. I'll have a MUCH harder time passing the Easter candy by in a couple months. Peeps are my favorite.

SD Gal
01-08-2007, 10:05 PM
I loveeee Lean Cuisines!! They have saved me on MANY occasion! I love the Thai Pnut best.. but the new pizza's are fantastic! I like jelly bellies for Valentin Candy.. or.. sigh.. Godiva chocolates but only one or *gasp* two.. ;) I am sooo trying to be a good girl! lol