Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2007, 11:56 AM   #1  
Chicken Wings!

S/C/G: 150/140/130

Height: 5'2"

Default I am so nervous!

Well..after being stuck at my current weight, (I'm up 2 lbs btw, 136 now) I decided to start going to WW meetings. Tonight is my first "official" night.
I've never been to the meetings and I am awfully scared.
My goal weight used to be 130, but since I'm so close to it, and still feeling like this is not where I want to be, I have a feeling that my 10% goal will be my end goal weight, too. (I was thinking 125 would do the trick, so 10% might even be more than I was hoping).
We are also TTC right now, do they let you do WW if you're pg? I'd still love to eat right and try not to gain too much if it ever happens.
Anyways, wish me luck!
Old 01-08-2007, 03:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Jenn - I LOVE my meetings. IT will be great for you
Old 01-08-2007, 05:33 PM   #3  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

I, too, LOVE LOVE LOVE my meetings. So much in fact that I try to hit an extra meeting mid week when I can. I'm not sure about letting you do it while you're carrying, but I'm thinking I read somewhere about adding 10 extra points per day for that, maybe? Doesn't hurt to check!
Old 01-08-2007, 07:24 PM   #4  
so close, yet so far...

S/C/G: wanna be 135

Height: 5'3"

Jenn, how did your meeting go? You probably found that the members were really warm and welcoming. I just rejoined on Saturday and remember reading that you could not join if you were pregnant, I don't have the handout on me right now, but I also think that since you're nearer to your recommended weight range, they would probably make you stop doing the program. I do know that they have a plan for breast-feeding moms though. Good luck on TTC and enjoy your WW meetings, they are worth it!
Old 01-09-2007, 10:36 AM   #5  
Chicken Wings!

S/C/G: 150/140/130

Height: 5'2"

Hello!
Thanks for the responses.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the meeting!
I weighed in at 4lbs more than I do at home! (boo!) so I guess with their 10%, I have to lose 13 lbs. That will take me down to 126 on their scales (122 on mine?! wow)
Anyway, the leader was awesome. We talked about eating out, and she gave great tips. I am so glad I decided to start going to meetings.
I am also glad to have some motivation going again!
Old 01-09-2007, 01:26 PM   #6  

Height: 5'3

They actually do not allow you to do the program when you get pregnant. They will re-imburse you your money if you already paid though. They are really big on the no WW program while pregnant..
Old 01-09-2007, 01:29 PM   #7  
banned

i think you need a drs note if your pg and i def know they wont let you wi so basically best bet would be to get the support while you can and then when pg just up your points to a healthier range for the baby
Closed Thread