Old 01-07-2007, 01:40 AM   #1  
Zandria

S/C/G: 203/203/130

Height: 5'4

Talking 22 & looking for someone to keep tabs on me and vice versa

Hi all!!
My name is Alexandria, I go by Alex and Zandria.. I am 22 and started working out seriously about a month ago. I was at a healthy weight in high school, 130, and then when I came to college I got lazy and I am now up to almost 200 I think. I have been overweight most of my life and I was so proud of myself when I lost the weight in high school. It wasn't until a few months ago that I really realized that I have gained most or all of it back. I am looking for someone who wants to talk daily through pms or aim (my sn is zanyzandria) who can check up on me and I will do the same in return. Starting on Monday, I have a friend who will be working out with me three times a week, but I don't feel comfortable talking to her about everything because she has never had a weight issue. Let me know if anyone is interested!
Thanks!
Zandria
collegebride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:24 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 240/240/180

Height: 5'5

hey alex... i'm new to this thing and also starting out fresh *as of tomorow!*... i think it would be great to keep in touch with others to track progress, trade information and just chat about things that your friends may not understand.
desperate2lose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:58 PM   #3  
On the beach

S/C/G: 155/148/125

Height: 5' 0"

Don't konw if you ladies would include me in this, but I have a hard time because with my hubby gone (Army), I get lonely, deppressed and unmotivated. If you guys have messenger, maybe we could all chat?
newarmywife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 03:11 PM   #4  
Zandria

Talking Welcome

Quote:
Originally Posted by newarmywife View Post
Don't konw if you ladies would include me in this, but I have a hard time because with my hubby gone (Army), I get lonely, deppressed and unmotivated. If you guys have messenger, maybe we could all chat?
Sure! Jump right in! What type of messanger do you have? Do you have aim, msn, or yahoo? If so, that is awesome. My aim sn is zanyzandria and the other two are alexandriaerin@yahoo or hotmail.com. I understand how it must be hard to motivate yourself when your husband is away. I get like that to sometimes when I am home a lot by myself..I just think about being lonely and then I get sad..then there goes my motivation. But I don't do that so much anymore..I try to do things that take up my time..or they find me on their own. How often is your husband away?
Old 01-07-2007, 03:25 PM   #5  
On the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by collegebride View Post
Sure! Jump right in! What type of messanger do you have? Do you have aim, msn, or yahoo? If so, that is awesome. My aim sn is zanyzandria and the other two are alexandriaerin@yahoo or hotmail.com. I understand how it must be hard to motivate yourself when your husband is away. I get like that to sometimes when I am home a lot by myself..I just think about being lonely and then I get sad..then there goes my motivation. But I don't do that so much anymore..I try to do things that take up my time..or they find me on their own. How often is your husband away?
This our first time apart for very long. He was gone 11/9-12/19, now 1/2 through 3/23 he's training still, so no deployment yet, thank god! I'll PM you my messenger stuff - it's my first and last name, so I don't want to post it here. Thanks for the support!
Old 01-07-2007, 06:25 PM   #6  

hey newarmywife... the more people the better!.. i added alex to my msn and would rather not display my email here either, so if you want you can get it from her.. and we can all chat...
talk to you guys later...
Old 01-07-2007, 10:41 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 226/196/150

Height: 5'6

i was thinking about doing the same thing also.
my IM is in my profile

<3
alisonordinary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:39 PM   #8  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

Height: 5'7"

If anyone needs someone to talk to, IM me if you see me online on AOL. XoMuZiK JuNkYoX. Hopefully ya'll will be here for me also. I want some weight loss buddies also.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 11:44 PM   #9  

i think that this is a great idea.. to keep in touch with others. unfortunately all i have right now is msn and i can't get aim due to my firewall.. so if someone has msn, let me know...
Old 01-08-2007, 12:41 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 227/219.5/150

This is great...count me in. Im on AIM at PatriciaNSP.
im on pretty frequently now since im between semesters. I look forward to hearing from you all.
House_of_Mirth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 09:23 AM   #11  
Proud Marine Wife

S/C/G: 201.5/199/150

If it's not too late, count me in on this! All my contact info is in my profile. I don't know what made me search for a site like this so early this morning but I am so glad I did.
TracyFAdams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 04:07 PM   #12  
On the beach

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperate2lose View Post
i think that this is a great idea.. to keep in touch with others. unfortunately all i have right now is msn and i can't get aim due to my firewall.. so if someone has msn, let me know...
I do, I do!!! I'll PM you my info!!
Old 01-08-2007, 04:18 PM   #13  
On the beach

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by TracyFAdams View Post
If it's not too late, count me in on this! All my contact info is in my profile. I don't know what made me search for a site like this so early this morning but I am so glad I did.

Am adding you to my buddies right now!

I hope its okay but added everyone else too
Old 01-08-2007, 06:36 PM   #14  
I £øve ®ºcK MüZïk

S/C/G: 262/198/160

I just got around to adding all of you to AOL. Again, feel free to IM me whenever you see me online.
muzikjunky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2007, 06:51 PM   #15  
Zandria

Wink Hello!!

Hello Brooke, House, and Tracy!!

WOW!! I didn't know that I could get this much of a response. Personally, I love sending ims, that is why I started this thread. I have been commenting on other threads for awhile, but it is hard to keep people straight when there are sixty people on the thread..and you can't be too personal either. Again, I have aim: zanyzandria yahoo/msn: alexandriaerin. I hope to hear from you all soon. I am usually on early and late in the day. I just started an internship and I work...so that takes up most of my day.

*Some good news..I have been working out consistently for the last month now. Starting today, my friend will also be working out with me on M,W, and F of every week! SO on those days, if I am not motivated, I will go because she is depending on me. Yay! I love work out buddies!!