South Beach Diet - Newbie

View Full Version : Newbie

ChrisnAmy02
01-06-2007, 03:15 PM
Hey everyone!!

I am new to the site & mostly new to the SBD. I tried it a couple of years ago, but I got really sick and didn't stick with it. I blamed the diet, but I really doubt that had anything to do with it. But, based on that experience, I am cautiously trying again. I have found a lot ofi info on here already that I think will help me. I really struggle with this (and most other diets) because I am about the pickest eater I know - Which one would think would leave me skinny, not very overweight. :D

Anyway - Hi to everyone> I look forward to getting to know you!!

rebel
01-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Hi.

I just rejoined. Well, I haven't really yet since it was my birthday yesterday and I decided starting a few days before my birthday was bound to be a bad idea, but I'll start the day after we finish the cake.

I grew up in Columbus Ohio.

little chick
01-06-2007, 04:05 PM
Welcome to the beach. I to am a picky eater- I am sure you will do fine. Check out the recipie section. There are lots of great things to try.

Ruthxxx
01-06-2007, 06:24 PM
:welcome: to The Beach, a great place for ideas and to give and get support!

Bionic Beach Babe
01-06-2007, 07:16 PM
Welcome Chris and you too Rebel..Chris I love your picture...so cute. Good luck...Monday a lot of us will weight in...Hope that will inspire both of you to continue with us...Hey we might fall on this trip to losing weight but each moment is a new beginning. Good luck to you both...God speed...

jetsetter
01-06-2007, 09:42 PM
:welcome3:

Definitely check out the recipes section. I have been living off of the things I've found in there, and it's fun experimenting with new foods.

Kiko
01-06-2007, 10:34 PM
:welcome: The first few days can make you feel sick, or not that great, but if you stick with it- it works!!

I am from Ohio, and lived in the Columbus area when I was younger. My brother and his family live there now.

Go Buckeyes!!

ChrisnAmy02
01-07-2007, 01:03 PM
Thanks for all the welcomes!

I checked out some recipes yesterday. I was SOOOO excited to find things to eat for breakfast other than eggs. (I absolutely despise eggs!!) So,I think I will have better luck this time. Plus I am really motivated.

I have seen several former Ohioans on here. Too bad not everyone gets to stay here. :)

GO BUCKS!!! - Just over 24 hours to THE game!!!