Old 01-06-2007, 10:32 AM   #1  

Question IR-Newbie with questions...

Hello all! I was wondering if anyone out there was using a Naturopathic doctor for their IR. I have tried the Endo thing with no luck and was on Met. for a year with not change in my insulin. I have seeing my natural doc for about 6 months and have seen great results. I haven't seen much weight loss, although I haven't been serious about it until three days ago, when I had my "moment" and started getting super serious. Any diet tips? I do no have PCOS just IR, thanks!
IfOnly15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 01:11 PM   #2  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

Hi, IfOnly15! Welcome to the 100lb. club. We're all here to help you as much as we can! I'm not sure what IR is (although I'm sure others do, LOL), but you may want to check the Dieting with Obstacles thread! They may be able to answer that particular question better. Good luck to you, and keep posting!
boaterswife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 03:50 PM   #3  
You can do it!!!!

S/C/G: 294/260/200

Height: 5'3

I am curious what your natural doc is doing for the insulin resistance? Are you trying different herbs, teas? I am glad that you are having luck with it. I could only assume that if you lose weight, your insulin levels would also drop. Welcome to the 100 lb club and becoming super serious!
Monkeybabies is offline   Reply With Quote