WW Clubs and Groups - WW breastfeeding plan

View Full Version : WW breastfeeding plan

busymomofthree
01-03-2007, 06:04 PM
I'm new to this forum and I'm just staring WW today. I am also breastfeeding our 3-month-old DS and we also have two DD's ages 5 & 3. I am looking for encouragement and some buddies to help support me. I am doing WW on my own with books passed down from my mom, so I don't attend meetings. This means I need someone to force me to be honest about how I'm doing on the plan or I guarantee I'll cheat at this point. I'm a person that loves to eat and has a family to cook for, so dieting is hard. Breastfeeding has never been a magical weight loss solution for me. It just makes me hungrier than ever. I am doing the flex plan with 34 points/day and I'm planning on exercise 3-4 days/week. I have weighed this much before and had a baby, lost 30 lbs, had another baby, lost another 30 lbs (plus pregnancy weight too), gained 20 lbs, had another baby (gained 30 pregnancy lbs too), so now I'm back where I was before I even had my kids. What a roller coaster. I want to get near my lowest weight, which was between baby # 2 and baby #3, around 145 lbs. Anyone up for the challenge of helping my chunky butt to stay focused and get back in shape?

jaceycat28
01-03-2007, 08:17 PM
you can do it! i have in the two years since my daughter was borned gained 39 pounds. i have lost 6 of them and working on the rest. it's so hard to lose when you have kids. i know it can be done it's just alot harder.

jennylou
02-02-2007, 06:05 PM
I'm nursing and doing WWers on my own. Since 12/27, I've lost 24 pounds. Good luck!

Mama of two
02-02-2007, 06:52 PM
Hey there I would like to help ya as much as I can. I did WW and breastfeed with my daughter, it hard because your so hungry all the time, and there are certain foods that you can't because of point or because they may give the baby gas or something! Find foods that you like and can eat alot and not use to many points.

I liked fat free cool wip and peaches in light surup!

You can do it, just remember if you cheat don't beat your self up over and get right back on the horse!

One thing that I have stopped is eating my kids leftovers, this actually helped a bit!

So good luck, I new to this site but I would like too help!