Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 03:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 141

Height: 5 5

Default Need tips!

Hi Everyone!

I recently joined the webiste but have been following weight watchers since this past summer (with a small break from October but I restarted today!) I was just wondering if anyone had any tips on what worked for them-with the dieting part and the exercising part. I really want to succeed this time so any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks!
Old 01-03-2007, 04:19 PM   #2  
banned

welcome!

im on core so i make protein and fiber my best friends so you may want to work that part of core into your flex plan.
Old 01-03-2007, 09:13 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 210/210/175

Height: 5'3"

Hi Briza! You're so close to me - I'm in Bucks County, PA - about 30 mins. from Philly.

The #1 thing that works for me is planning all of my food for the day before I put anything into my mouth. I plan backwards - from dinner to breakfast - because dinner is usually the highest-points meal of the day. Without planning in advance I'm not sure I would have succeeded as much as I already have!
Old 01-04-2007, 12:29 PM   #4  
Kelly M

S/C/G: 246/147/150 WW Goal

Height: 5'5"

I'm sure you've already heard this, but WRITE IT DOWN! If you eat it, write it. Journal, journal, journal. Keep track! It makes you accountable!

Tip #2: Don't leave the house without a bottle of water and a snack. You don't want to be caught out somewhere and be really hungry, that's when the drivethrough calls your name, LOUDLY! I always have a variety of one or two point items in the counsole (sp?) of my car, just in case. I also try to keep something in my purse like a special K bar.

Tip #3: Buy either prewashed snack size veggies, like mini carrots, etc., or buy regular ones and wash and chop them right away when you get home from the store so they're ready to go. You're more likely to snack on them if they're ready than if you have to stand there and clean them first!
Old 01-04-2007, 01:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

I'm on a budget and pretty frugal even if I wasn't on a budget. I buy my snacks in the full size packages and break them down into individual size packages and snack baggie them. I can just grab them as I need them this way. Pretzels, carrots, Goldfish, Teddy Grahams, homemade no bake cookies (WW recipe of course) etc. Anything that is easy to carry and eat on the run. I also freeze a water bottle and leave it in my car to have on my drive home or while I run errands
Closed Thread