Closed Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 08:49 PM   #16  
Staying in 1derland!

S/C/G: 288/ticker/155

Height: 5'5"

HA HA I am one of those people who could/ do eat the same things day after day ... for months and be happy... lol

breakfast: 2 boiled eggs or a protein shake
lunch : pizza made on a whole wheat pita or a big salad
dinner: a meat and a veggie

throw ina grapefruit in the afternnon or some black berries and i would be happy as a clam!

lol i go out to dinner and order the same thing just about every time... my friend says u had that last time... I said yeah and it was good sooooo????

I had an OP day today well except for my grapefruit too many carbs (11 net) thats a lot of carbs in 1 spot but i just crave them for some reason...

calories were good ... went to workout & took chai for a short walk 1 mile
Old 01-04-2007, 06:32 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 264/190/150

Height: 5'8"

Hey Ladies,
remeber me? I used to write way back when....
Anyway, its new years! the gyms are full, the weight watcher meetings are packed, and the whole world is tryign to get back in the swing of things. Well count me in. I had a bad holiday season with food. I am doing well with the excersise but I couldn't seem to pass on the holiday food and goodies. I need to get back on track. I havn't been to a weigh in because my meetings fell on the holiday schedule. I promise my self I am going to go this sunday and see what the damage is. hopefully it won't be as bad as I think it is.
do you all hear from anyone else?
part of getting back on track for me is being accountable and part of that is posting so I'm going to try and get on here more often and keep intouch with my PIC's.
talk to you all soon
Jennie
Old 01-04-2007, 10:21 PM   #18  

Dee I do eat the same thing everyday for breakfast and lunch. It's afternoon snacks where I get messed up!

I was good alll week up till today.

Jennie good to see you back! l

I did go to the gym yesterday but my lat muscle is hurting worse today so I took another day off exercising.

Wednesday: 1670 calories, 1211 deficit, 45 minutes cardio, light weights
Thursday: 2198 calories, 212 deficit, no exercise
Old 01-05-2007, 06:32 PM   #19  

As promised I edited my ticker. The bad news is I had to move it up 4 pounds meaning I gained 15 pounds since thanksgiving. The good news is I lost weight this week so I didn't have to move it up as much as I thoguht I would.

I am so motivated to get back under 200 again! I can't believe I gained so much weight from just a few days off!
Old 01-05-2007, 07:41 PM   #20  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Good to see you again Jennie.

I didn't have my best day yesterday but I'm back on track today. I'm at 1700 for the day so I'm pretty happy that I seem to be finding a way to get those calories down without feeling like I"m starving. Those Lean Cuisine meals seem to be helpful--maybe I should eat more of those.

I'm going to buy the Sonoma diet cookbook this week I think. I was looking at it in Barnes and Noble and it looks really good.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:42 PM   #21  
Staying in 1derland!

Thats OK Val u didnt give up and look at the great work u have done losing and staying rid of 51 lbs!!!!

I read an article that said if u think u havent accomplished much ... get a pack back and add @ 25 lbs in it and try walking around... u will see the BIG difference that what you HAVE lost has made on your body.... so just think how good u will feel when you make it to your goal weight!!!

anyhooo I give u much credit there Val.. 51 lbs gone and not comming back!

I had a another OP day .. Me!!! wow an entire week now! shhh i better be quiet before I mess up.. went and worked out today after work!

Petra... dont forget more protein... makes ya feel full maybe u could try adding the GNC whey portein drinks as snacks and see if that helps
Old 01-05-2007, 10:33 PM   #22  

Hey Ladies,
well I'm cleansing my self today and tomorrow. did you all read the French women don't get fat book? its an interesting read. In the book, she talks abot the miricle leeks. well I make a mircle leek soup of my own and its really a kick in the butt. the bad thing is that that is all you are supposd to eat for almost 2 days. I cheated and had oatmeal for breakfast. leeks at 7 am would not sit right I dont' think. but as a natural diuretic, it is flushing all of the bad fluids and stuff out of my body. Once I am done, I am going to try to stay off sugars and get all fo that out of my system too. I can't remember how long it takes for sugar to get out of your body but I think a few days.
I'll jump on the scale tomorrow for a peak and then on Sunday for real.
How is the excersise gonig for everyone?
ttyl
Jennie
Old 01-05-2007, 10:52 PM   #23  

Thanks Curly! Sounds like you've been doing really great this year

Jeanie I haven't read that book but it looks interesting!

Friday: 1705 calories, 731 deficit, no exercise
Old 01-06-2007, 04:43 AM   #24  
Staying in 1derland!

just saw that the pool in my area is offering aqua aerobics for$8 per class think i may go check it out today...
Old 01-06-2007, 07:28 PM   #25  

S/C/G: 257/250/150

Height: 5' 3"

Val, looks like you and I are at the same weight. I did pretty well this week so I'm a little disappointed but I know I need to get those calories down.

Jennie, never read that book either but some of my patients did and were telling me about it. I hadn't heard about the leek soup. It's been a while since I did my sugar detox but I think it takes about a week.
Old 01-07-2007, 12:16 AM   #26  
Remember Why I'm Here

S/C/G: s-241/g-145

Hey PIC's,

(First off I hafta say Yayyyy Seahawks!!!) I figure by the skin of their teeth or by 227 points- a win is a win lol...

Jennie~ WB to you!! It's always great to see an old avatar come back good luck with that cleanse... yuk leeks in the morning- lol.

Curly~ I love water aerobics. I wish we had a pool around here. I miss swimming. There is one at the snobby hoity toity Sea Ranch, but you have to be a member to use it. Oh well... Have fun!

Val~ How's your back feeling? Ya know, maybe you should look into a water exercise class. That may be something you could do to get a bit of exercise in?

Petra~ And how is your new job/city going? How are the boys? I miss hearing about their antics sometimes. lol.

I think we got another new juvie cat. I actually think maybe he is another littermate of Sam and K.C. He's healthy and good weight so I'm also thinking he lives somewhere else and is just visiting us every night lol... but he's not fixed .

Girls, would you trap and get this boy fixed even if you thought maybe he belonged to someone else? (we have checked with some of our neighbors that we know and nobody knows anything about him) Our Humane Society will pay for it if we say he's a stray....

I slipped on some ice on the deck yesterday. I didn't fall, but I think I messed up my back and shoulder flailing my arms around to balance myself. It freakin' hurts. Lee's been a sweetie and rubbing arnica on it for me The whole upper right quad into my neck. I think I'm not gonna tell him when it's better hehehehehe...

I haven't weighed this week yet... That comes Tuesday. I have a Dr. Appt then too, for going over blood tests. I don't look forward to that visit lol.

Everyone have a wonderful day!! Stay healthy, happy and OP
Old 01-07-2007, 09:04 AM   #27  
Staying in 1derland!

Default updating..

Hi guys .. wow musta been the day for tripping and falling.. I was trying to get the stinky carpet ripped outta my living room.. tripped fell into a pantry cabinet knocked it over ... and most every glass thing in it busted all over the kitchen... not mention making my back feel like a mack truck ran over me.. but i am moving today..

hope everyone else is repairing... well i am finally getting around to up dating my pic ... this is me -- minus all the hair !! lol

Last edited by curlylocks; 04-20-2008 at 09:37 PM.
Old 01-07-2007, 05:22 PM   #28  
soon to be goddess

S/C/G: 236/216/17?

Height: 5'7"

olie olie in come free!!!......Hi girls!!!! Just had to pop in and wish everyone a Happy New Year. I too have to kick myself into gear and get going with getting OP. Thankyou for all the shout outs and hello's. Work is so busy, I can't believe my schedule....so much for a reduced work week. This week I have 39 hours and I work 6 out of the 7 days!!! I have to apologize for being MIA, work and (some of you will know) the RANGE of emotions that perimenopause brings......I am having the hardest time with sleeping and with crying jags. I've spoken with my dr. and we are 'working' on it. First step was some mild sleeping pills to help me sleep and they seem to be working wonders.... So I am here in spirit and cheering all of you on!!!! Hopefully I will be able to find the time for me soon
Old 01-07-2007, 07:33 PM   #29  

Hey Ladies,
OK so the official holiday WI was a 2.6# gain. yuck but not any where near as bad as last year which was a 7#gain. so I think I can get back on track and get it off pretty fast.
I hope everyone who fell is OK. I fell ice skatign but I have to say I was asking for it. It was raining so it was like skating in a big puddle. My son had new skates and was dyeing to get out there and skate. hopefully I won't get any awful bruises or aches tomorrow.
So this week we are all goign to be great!
see you all soon.
Jennie
Old 01-07-2007, 09:23 PM   #30  
Staying in 1derland!

Angel I am feeling ur pain girl... just wait till those flashes get ya.. u wake up covered in sweat & soak n wet... Hot then cold... GRRRR ya know maybe those monthly visits from Tom werent that back.. i tell all my friends these hot flashes are the pay back from all the complaining about the cramps... u almost wish u could just have em back! lol
Closed Thread