Weight Loss Support Give and get support here!

Old 12-30-2006, 06:18 PM   #1  
I can do it !!!!

Height: 5'6"

Cool Just checking in, I've been MIA for awhile

Hi everyone. I signed up just before Tgiving and have been MIA for a few weeks. Our son has had nonstop ear infections and finally had tubes put in yesterday. We were out of town a week for Christmas and just returned.
I can't post that I've lost a LOT of weight just yet, but I'm optimistic. Today we joined the local gym and I have my first appt with a personal trainer on Tuesday. I think I'm down 5 pounds, but haven't changed my little guy below. I was down 7 but gained 2 over the holiday
I've learned that with or without sick kids and holidays I still need to find the time to workout and all I can say, is that it's been hard, and I have not found the right balance. I've never been one to go to a gym and use the drop in child-watch, but I will be doing just that, plus when my wonderful husband comes home from work around 4:30 I am going to try and squeeze in a couple more work outs. We'll see. This will be my first official week of a regular workout.
Just didn't want anyone to think I'd given up or had logged off for good!
Happy New Year everyone!
2Bthinagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2006, 08:12 PM   #2  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey 2B, welcome back again. Yes, I agree, the changes in lifestyle have to be long term.

Good luck with the gym! I go almost every day now.

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote