100 lb. Club - Charles78 on ET!

View Full Version : Charles78 on ET!

Heather
12-27-2006, 11:18 PM
I was working out on the elliptical at the gym, and there was Charles!!! They had a feature on people who'd lost a lot of weight and there he was! I wish I could have heard his voice, but at least I got to see him! And Charles, you looked great!

Did I see that you're in People magazine too???

Way to go! You've got such a great attitude and a great story!

roundRN
12-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Hey...I saw that tonight too. Right away I was like OMG...that's Charles from the forum!!!! I ran to get my husband so he could watch too. How awesome....I feel like I'm among a celebrity now :) I agree with Wyllen.....absolutely great story....Charles, you should be so proud of yourself. Congrats :)...you are lookin' good!!

Hugs,
Liv

rockinrobin
12-28-2006, 06:44 AM
Yes, I saw it too. And he was talking about his daughter, just like he does here. I made my kids come and watch, and they said but "But ma, he's not a "chick" :D . It was just wonderful, simply wonderful. And this Friday the issue that he is in hits newstands - People magazine's annual 1/2 their size issue. I will definitely be purchasing it.

GirlyGirlSebas
12-28-2006, 09:24 AM
Wow! I'm really sorry I missed the show. I will be sure to pick up the magazine. Charles, you really are an inspiration.

SuchAPrettyFace
12-28-2006, 01:52 PM
First Howberley, now Charles!! Congratulations, Charles!!! :cheers: Hopefully youtube.com will have it so we can all see it!

alinnell
12-28-2006, 02:44 PM
Hopefully youtube.com will have it so we can all see it!

I searched ET's site to see if I could find it, but the only thing they seem to archive are the Hollywood stars.....let's hope someone puts it up on YouTube. Charles--did you record yourself?

beautifulone
12-29-2006, 12:28 AM
That is so exciting and wonderful! Charles, how did it happen?

And what is the People's edition about? I don't think I've ever heard of it (the mag yes.. but not the 1/2 edition).

CLCSC145
12-31-2006, 12:16 AM
I picked up People mag today. Ooooh! I love this issue! There are tons (no pun intended :D ) of great success stories from regular folks to stars.

They also have more snippets and pictures on their web site...

Sandi
12-31-2006, 01:41 PM
i picked up the magazine today too!! How awsome to see our own Charles there!! Congrtulations Charles!! Wooo Hooo!!!:carrot: