Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2001, 06:25 PM   #1  

Angry Please tell me what I may be missing!

Due to changes in my work schedule, I have only been able to go to the first two WW meetings ( Winning Points).

Since that time, I've been doing the program on my own at home and losing steadily.

I realize there are many who would tell me that attending the meetings is really the only way to go - unfortunately, I have to make a hard choice - so for me - it's better to do the program at home - than to get into a negative thought pattern of: "oh well, since I can't go the meetings - I'll just give up!"

So my question for you all is: can you tell me what other important info I may be missing from week 3 and onward?? did I say that right? week 3 and forward?

I would hate to think that I could be doing even better if I had even more details about the program!

Thank You all so much! -
Old 10-07-2001, 07:40 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 198/135/152

Height: 5'4"

Every week you get either a new booklet (teaching you additional tools) or recipe card. The recipes are given on odd weeks, the booklets (really worthwhile) are given in even weeks. Week 4 is about activity and exercise along w/ a points calculator for exercise. Week 6 is about how you balance your foods -- carbs, proteins, fruits/vegs, fats, etc. so, you might want to re-think your objectives. You might be losing at home on your own, but as we all say, "If you could do it alone, you'd have done it by now." Good luck on the program either way, and keep us posted. The program gives out new materials for 12 weeks -- and most find it all very helpful. Either way, take care of yourself. You are your most important asset . e.
Old 10-08-2001, 03:54 PM   #3  
Turtle Buddy

Hi,

I do the At Home Program. Check out the WW site. You can purchase the rest of the materials, plus a bunch of other stuff, but you don't go to meetings. And they've changed their policy so you can update when they change the program, as long as you were an At Home member during the year. (You used to have to purchase the whole package again when they changed it.)

Good luck.

Lin
Closed Thread