Weight Loss Support - I'm no longer obsese!

View Full Version : I'm no longer obsese!

Leygh
12-18-2006, 02:13 PM
I checked my BMI, and I'm just under 30 now. Now my goal is to get to 25!

freiamaya
12-18-2006, 02:18 PM
Guten Tag!
What a great feeling! I am the same height, and started at 243, and have hovered around 175 for the last 6 months. I will start my new PUSH for the New Year, and hopefully success!
I used to live in Germany (the Black Forest area) a while ago - I lived there for four years, and miss it greatly. Especially the Christkindlemarkt in Nurenburg. Oh, for Nurenburg sausages and mustard...Sigh...
Merry Christmas!!!!

Jen415
12-19-2006, 11:35 AM
Not sure what Obsese is, but glad you're not anymore!

Just kidding!

MissH
12-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Congrats! That is awesome!

I can't wait until I'm below 30. :)

callystia
12-19-2006, 03:55 PM
Fabulous! Keep up the great work!!!

Heather
12-19-2006, 05:49 PM
Doesn't it feel great! I just got there myself (though am stalled out and just trying to maintain)..

Fantastic work!

fatalbert
12-20-2006, 11:23 AM
congratulations, now you have the hard job of maintaining your new weight.

MissieA
12-20-2006, 10:03 PM
Good for you!!!! Thats awesome. I have been watching my little fit day weight chart myself.....have almost moved into the moderate overweight section instead of the severe overweight.

Great job...keep it up!!!

Leygh
12-23-2006, 04:14 PM
Guten Tag!
What a great feeling! I am the same height, and started at 243, and have hovered around 175 for the last 6 months. I will start my new PUSH for the New Year, and hopefully success!
I used to live in Germany (the Black Forest area) a while ago - I lived there for four years, and miss it greatly. Especially the Christkindlemarkt in Nurenburg. Oh, for Nurenburg sausages and mustard...Sigh...
Merry Christmas!!!!

Since I've been in Germany this time(my 2nd time living here), I havent been eating the bratwurst or any of the sausages. I've lost taste for them, which is good lol, but I still love the pork steaks. Black Forest Area is ususally Bavaria. I live in Hessen state, so that a couple hours away. Congrats on the weight youve lost so far. I cant weight till I get to my complete goal.