VERY Low-Cal Strawberry Smoothie Recipe!
My fiance and I made this up ourselves, it is AWESOME! Here it is:
Melissa's Tasty Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of skim milk (90 calories)
- 1/3 cup of stirred plain yogurt (45 calories)
- 5 medium strawberries (25 calories!)
- 4 packets (or 2 tbsp) Splenda (0 calories!)
- 1 cup of crushed ice (0 calories)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract (0 calories)
- Cut the 'stems' off the strawberries and cut them in 1/2
- Put all ingredients in a blender, all at once
- Blend until there are no big ice chunks left
- This batch makes *TWO* servings!!
I've never had something so perfectly sweet, healthy, and yummy!!
Hopefully someone makes this and enjoys it as much as we did!
All ingredients are 160 calories, so it's only 80 calories per serving!! Each serving is approx. 9oz
That will save me from cheating on a milk shake! I can use that when I have a weakness for something cold AND sweet :carrot: Thanks!
OMG!! I just tried this as my first smoothie ever and it was soooo good! The kids love it too. I can definitely see this as my new thing. yummmmm! :carrot:
This sounds awesome, thanks!
BTW, have you ever tried using frozen fruit? I freeze my berries 1st then need less ice. :)
sounds good, i'll have to try it
I have made 2 or 3 different recipes and I just made this one. It is delicious. I will definitely be making it again. Thanks for sharing!
Very good !!! My daughter and I liked it very much.
I might try it out sometime.
But personally I just use 1 cup of sunny d (60 calories)
and 1 cup of frozen strawberries (40 calories)
And it tastes great to me!!
taste too much like milk...
I tried this smoothie but I used a tablespoon of pure honey instead. It was a tart taste and I tasted more of the yogurt than anything...I am not a fan of milk products!!!:belly:
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:45 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2