Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 10-22-2017, 12:38 PM   #1  

Default Should I create this app?

Short question:
what if you have an app that anonymously sends your beloved ones of what you want to tell them?

The longer version:
Hi guys and gals. We all know that our parents, lovers, friends, relatives etc. who are overweight/obese don’t like to be told about clean eating and fit lifestyle. They know they live a unhealthy life, but don’t prefer to take it from us or other people. So if you like me, you ain’t gonna stay mute and wait to see them in the hospital if not the morgue (Because as you know, more than 3 million people die from obesity/overweight).
So what if you have an app that anonymously sends your beloved ones of what you want to tell them? Probably an app like this: you go into the app, choose from 10s of ready made (but also editable) templates of kindly prepared texts. After choosing the template, you also have a chance to pick some of the industry approved, science-backed tips which you think will be liked by your receiver. Like tips of funny way of exercising, videos of fast yet yummy recipes and etc.
I need your opinions of what to include into or exclude from the templates. Also what you can add into the idea?
Deyan Ali is offline   Reply With Quote