Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 05-27-2015, 01:43 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW/CW/GW 225/220/170

Height: 5'7

Default Changing Weight

How do I change my weight on the tracker? It said something about changing the code number but where do I find that?

Thanks for your help.
Tobybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:05 AM   #2  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

Since your ticker comes from TickerFactory.com, you'd have to change it there. I am not sure how to do it myself.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 02:15 PM   #3  
ending 7+ years of yoyo

S/C/G: (body fat) >34.5%/?/<25%

Height: 5' 6", small frame, "obese" body fat

Just click on your ticker from any post you have made. That should take you to the ticker factory site of your personal ticker. There you can enter your PIN, click "Edit/Update Weight Data" and it will take you to the page that allows you to enter data.

BTW, don't push enter/return after entering your PIN - if you do, it takes you to the pages to create a new ticker. [<<< although this is inconsistent. Sometimes it takes you to the right place.... but many times I have made this mistake and ended up at the new ticker page]
EmmaD is offline   Reply With Quote