Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 06-03-2013, 08:06 AM   #1  
Cindy

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/136

Height: 5'6"

Default Ad free?

Suddenly (starting today) I am seeing ads in the first post of every thread, along with certain phrases in each post being underlined as links. I guess this is new?

There used to be an option here to pay a fee to have an ad-free forum experience. I can't seem to find where to do that. Is that still an option?

*edited to add: I think I was not logged in for some reason when I started seeing those extra ads in the threads. I am not seeing them now. But I still have the question about paying to go completely ad-free.

Last edited by forkeeps; 06-03-2013 at 08:18 AM.
forkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 07:24 PM   #2  
it's always something

I'm sorry, but the ad-free option is no longer available. The website is owned by Internet Brands now and they do not offer that option. Stay logged in when possible to reduce the ads
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:37 PM   #3  
Cindy

S/C/G: 219/see ticker/136

Height: 5'6"

Thanks Suzanne. I am suddenly having major problems with my browser today, so I will be making some changes this week. Problem is, I only use a tablet to browse the web, so I am a bit limited in what I can do. But I realize now it's a problem on my end, not yours.

Alizarin, I had that on my laptop and it was wonderful. Thanks for the suggestion. And, Google is not my friend. The good folks here at 3fc are my friends.
forkeeps is offline   Reply With Quote