How to NOT lose "New Posts"

• OK this is minor but I see that when I log in, and hit New Posts, I get pages and pages of new stuff to read . Then I start reading, and maybe responding..then hit New Posts again to continue..at some point, I lose all those new pages, and just get about 1 or 2 pages of new stuff that has just occurred.

I have thought to maybe use my back button, after making a post here or there, but then I get to see the makings of my new posts, and don't want to go before that, because then won't my new posts get messed up?
  • I always keep the New Posts up and use tabs to read/comment or I normally make a ridiculous amount of tabs first before reading. Only problem is if I get busy and can't come back to all of them! It's hard because it never remembers that things are New that i haven't read yet.
  • thank you, I hadn't thought of opening up tabs..seems to be working!
  • I always use the back button... Or I'll hit the little drop down arrow and go back to the correct page. It works for about 45 mins, and then itll say to 'search again - please try different terms.'

• Quote: I always keep the New Posts up and use tabs to read/comment or I normally make a ridiculous amount of tabs first before reading. Only problem is if I get busy and can't come back to all of them! It's hard because it never remembers that things are New that i haven't read yet.
    Yep, this is what I do. Works great!
  • I also always get this problem. I also open the new post in a tab and the other links in tabs/new windows.
  • I hate when that happens and it always happens. My solution is that once I have lost all those pages; I just go to Quick Links and Today's Posts instead of New Posts.