Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 02-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #1  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 151/142/130

Height: 5ft 9

Default Can't view attached images

I was just flicking through the goal photos section.. and I noticed I can't view any photos that are uploaded as attachments. I just get a little symbol for an image rather than a photo. If I click on it it prompts me to sign in, so I sign in and then it just keeps taking me back to the page asking me to sign in again and that I can't access this page until I've signed in
Can anyone help?
PaintedButterfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 09:57 PM   #2  
Calorie Counter

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedButterfly View Post
I was just flicking through the goal photos section.. and I noticed I can't view any photos that are uploaded as attachments. I just get a little symbol for an image rather than a photo. If I click on it it prompts me to sign in, so I sign in and then it just keeps taking me back to the page asking me to sign in again and that I can't access this page until I've signed in
Can anyone help?
Okay and now it is constantly saying I'm not signed in... I can hit quote and reply to things like this... but then I can't see the user CP (it just says register there) and the boxes are there to sign in in the top left.

Help!?

Old 02-22-2012, 10:01 PM   #3  
Calorie Counter

Okay now every time I go into this section it appears to sign me out... I can only see the first post in this thread too...
I realise this is now my 3rd post so I'm going to stop posting now! Just thought I'd add this to it incase anyone has any clues... I don't actually know if I'm going to be able to see the replies though cos I can't see my other posts in this thread
Old 02-22-2012, 10:24 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/225/160

Height: 5'10.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaintedButterfly View Post
Okay and now it is constantly saying I'm not signed in... I can hit quote and reply to things like this... but then I can't see the user CP (it just says register there) and the boxes are there to sign in in the top left.

Help!?

It's doing this to me too!
summerlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 10:58 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 200/see ticker/120

Height: 5ft 3

im experiencing the same issue
sammy220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 11:35 PM   #6  
it's always something

I'm experiencing the same thing. I suspect something went wrong with the work tech did earlier.

I'll let them know about it, thanks!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:07 AM   #7  
it's always something

The problem has been corrected by tech. Thank you for your patience and for alerting us of the issue
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote