how can i find my profile?

• Usually if i log in daily i go back to an old post to get back to my profile , but i havent logged in for a few weeks and finding myself having to write this post as dont know where to find it??? can anyone help?
  • Go to the top of this page click on Quick Links scroll down to My Profile click on and you will be able to find all threads and posts you have made.
  • I cant find quick links??? ;(
  • Should be at the top of this page , see the blue/purple line , go across starts with User Cp, Calendar, New Posts. etc.
    Or you can look to the left of your post above your avatar and click on your
    name and you will get the same options.
  • yeah it used to be there , but it vanished months ago all i can see on the purple/white bit is UCP, calender , search,mark forums read, open buddy list, free diet blogs & log out.

Thats what i have to do now click under my avatar , but if i havent logged in for a while i have to meak a new thread or search the community for an old post if you know what i mean
  • If you click on your name it will show you everything you have posted. If you don't want to do that you can do a search and post a keyword, that may help you find what you are looking for.
    I clicked on your name and found your posts.
  • Are you looking to edit your profile or simply see your posts?