Announcements and Forum Help! Requests for help, suggestions, and information. Also includes important Forum Announcements.

Old 08-12-2010, 09:57 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/163/145

Default What club do I belong to?

Sorry if it is a dumb question, I just can't seem to figure it out, i see the 100lb club and the 300lb club, I am 213 - want to go down to 147, so what club do I post in?
ghlover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 10:30 AM   #2  

S/C/G: SW:394/310/180

Height: 5'6"

Pretty much anywhere you want to. Some people pick one group or a few groups and only post there, others post in lots of groups, even those that they don't "belong" to. I'm 44 and sometimes post in the 20-something group. I'm not a vegetarian, but I've posted in the vegetarian group - basically I read any thread looks interesting, and will post whenever I think I have something appropriate to say.

Whenever I log on, I click on the "New Posts" tab in the blue bar at the top of the screen. I read through what looks interesting, and post when I think my input would add to the conversation. Often I don't even know which thread I'm posting in.
kaplods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 11:45 AM   #3  
Just Me

S/C/G: 364/--/182

Height: 5'6"

I'd say certainly explore the forum, there is a Weight Loss Support area that is good for just general weight loss support. There are also age group based forums and various diet related forums.

The 100 lb club was created for those that have 100 lbs or more to lose but there are a few posters who had/have less than 100 lbs to lose.
nelie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2010, 12:10 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 225/163/145

Ty for the info everyone, i guess nellie, your post answers my question lol
I didn't understand the difference between the clubs, so I wasn't sure where exactly to post.
I have about 66lbs to lose so I guess I will stick with the Weight Loss Forum, TY!
Quote:
Originally Posted by nelie View Post
I'd say certainly explore the forum, there is a Weight Loss Support area that is good for just general weight loss support. There are also age group based forums and various diet related forums.

The 100 lb club was created for those that have 100 lbs or more to lose but there are a few posters who had/have less than 100 lbs to lose.
ghlover is offline   Reply With Quote