the Ultimate One-Stop Signature and Ticker Thread - Read here if you have questions!
Hopefully having all of the info in one place will help keep you informed! These are the most frequently asked questions.
Q. I want to make a signature but when I go to my UserCP I don't see that options.
A. You must have made 20 posts and have been a member for 20 days before you will have a signature option. Then you'll see it :)
Note: Please create real posts to reach your 20 post quota. Gibberish quotes intended just to increase your post count will probably disappear :)
Q. I've been a member 20 days today, why can't I create a signature?
A. The forum software counts it down to 20 days exactly, based on the time you registered. So if you signed up at 6pm, you won't have the signature option available to you until 6pm. Note that the system updates once an hour, so you may have to wait a few more minutes :)
Q. I tried to add a ticker but all I see are asterisks and the code doesn't work.
A. Some ticker sources are blocked by our censor due to spam issues in the past. We ask that you use the 3FC tickers or those from http://www.TickerFactory.com or http://lilyslim.com/ Tickers from other sources may be removed at the discretion of the moderators.
Q. How do I add a ticker to my signature?
1. Open two browser windows. In the first window, go to your forums UserCP and click "edit signature" from the menu at right. In the second window, go to http://www.3fatchicks.com/diet/weight-tracker/ or http://www.TickerFactory.com or http://lilyslim.com/
2. Follow the instructions on the weight-tracker page to make your tracker.
3. Now that you have made your weight-tracker, choose the code that you need to copy. There are three versions of the code, depending on where you plan to use it. You need the FIRST version for our forum.
3. Highlight then copy the code.
4. Now that the code is highlighted, you must copy it. Hold the mouse over the highlighted code, right click your mouse so you get the little popup menu and choose "copy" from the menu.
5 Now go to your other window where your signature box awaits. Hold your mouse over the signature box and right click your mouse. Choose "paste" from the little popup menu. If you don't see "paste" in the menu, that means you did not copy the code and must go back and try again.
Scroll down and click "save signature".
Q How do I edit my ticker?
Ok, so now you've lost weight and want to update your weight tracker. What do you do? There are two ways you can go about it.
1. Start with step one as above. Delete the old code from your signature box, and paste the new code in its place.
How do you delete the old code?
Now paste the new code in the signature box, and click the "save signature" button.
2. Edit your signature tracker code. You can keep the same images without having to make a new code, and just update your weight.
If you are new to computers and want to practice copying and pasting, we recommend this page http://lifehacker.com/5801525/help-n...-cut-and-paste for reference :)
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:08 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.2