Spring Reading list

• New book list for the season! :flower:

I've started reviewing my gardening books to get ideas for the backyard this year.

Moo was looking for some horror fiction . . .

I really enjoy the Canadian author Michael Slade - his books are about murder mysteries but involve things like occult, myths, etc. and involve the RCMP.

Really well written books but not for the sqeamish - they are horror murder mysteries. Great characters and a lot of historical info about Vancouver, the RCMP etc. All of the books have recurring characters but each one is its own story.

The first one is called Ripper and involves the legend of Jack the Ripper - they travel back and forth between England and Canada. There is also Hangman, Burnt Bones, Blade and one or two others.
  • Ooo thanks Hun, I'll go check my local library when it eventually opens after Easter.

I'm currently attempting to read the 1st in the Necroscope series (Brian Lumley), there's always tons of them in the library so I thought I'd give them a go. I read a few chapters while I was on the excercise bike earlier and so far so good