Closed Thread

Old 11-20-2005, 04:13 PM   #1  

Default I'm new here- any taebo lovers?

Hey everyone. I have recently gotten into taebo, and was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the vidoes as well? I would like to have a friend for support. I hope everyone is doing great!
Old 11-20-2005, 04:19 PM   #2  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

Hi and welcome to the boards I LOVE tae-bo and am currently doing the bootcamp series for my exercise Which are you doing? If you want, we could be support buddies as well. The more the merrier! haha
Old 11-20-2005, 04:25 PM   #3  

I have the original Basic, taebo cardio, and the bootcamp. What I have been doing is the 30 minutes of the basic, and then 20 minutes of the bootcamp. I have not tried the cardio one yet, I just got it last night. The bootcamp is very hard for me with the billy bands, so I have been thinking about doing the workout without them until I feel ready to use them again. I also would like to get the fat blaster dvds and get ripped. Do you have any suggestions of other videos?

I also like to go jogging before I do taebo, so that I can have a good warmup.
Old 11-20-2005, 04:34 PM   #4  
Sick of Fat

S/C/G: 240/183/150

I don't have any other series other than the beginning ones in vhs and the bootcamp series in dvd. I've heard that the fat blasters are really good, although I don't have them. The bootcamp cardio isn't as bad as I figured it would be, after a couple of times doing it, I actually knew what they were doing! haha

I love the Billy Bands.. they make the workouts feel 500% more intense! I don't know if I could handle jogging and THEN doing tae-bo right now! I think I might collapse from it! haha
Closed Thread