I'm new here- any taebo lovers?

• Hey everyone. I have recently gotten into taebo, and was wondering if anyone else enjoyed the vidoes as well? I would like to have a friend for support. I hope everyone is doing great!
  • Hi and welcome to the boards I LOVE tae-bo and am currently doing the bootcamp series for my exercise Which are you doing? If you want, we could be support buddies as well. The more the merrier! haha
  • I have the original Basic, taebo cardio, and the bootcamp. What I have been doing is the 30 minutes of the basic, and then 20 minutes of the bootcamp. I have not tried the cardio one yet, I just got it last night. The bootcamp is very hard for me with the billy bands, so I have been thinking about doing the workout without them until I feel ready to use them again. I also would like to get the fat blaster dvds and get ripped. Do you have any suggestions of other videos?

I also like to go jogging before I do taebo, so that I can have a good warmup.
  • I don't have any other series other than the beginning ones in vhs and the bootcamp series in dvd. I've heard that the fat blasters are really good, although I don't have them. The bootcamp cardio isn't as bad as I figured it would be, after a couple of times doing it, I actually knew what they were doing! haha

I love the Billy Bands.. they make the workouts feel 500% more intense! I don't know if I could handle jogging and THEN doing tae-bo right now! I think I might collapse from it! haha