Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2005, 03:51 PM   #1  

Default Whatcha listenin to.and doin RIGHT now..

So may diverse music tastes ... just thought I'd ask .. at this moment What cha listen 2 ..and whatcha bee doin?

I'm packing listening to Big Head Todd and the Monsters.........gettin my groove on.dancin..and it aint pretty.....BUT I JIVE ON !
Old 07-11-2005, 04:48 PM   #2  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Right now I am at work, only 10 minutes left and I have done all I can do for the day
I'm currently listening to a French jazz station on the radio but I have no idea what artist they are playing at the moment....
Old 07-11-2005, 04:55 PM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

I'm listening to the noisy fan in this room and farting around looking through the Forums. Goofing off and cooling off before I go out to dinner.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:16 PM   #4  

I'm listening to Nina Simone's version of "I put a spell on you" and goofing off while I wait for a plumber.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:24 PM   #5  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Technically I am listening to Gilmore Girls on tv. Not really paying attention. I am contemplating what I am going to do for the rest of the night. Probably watching a movie, a reading my (ok - borrowed) new Chuck Palahniuck book.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:31 PM   #6  

Height: 5'-2"

I'm listening to sweet John Hiatt.
Old 07-11-2005, 05:53 PM   #7  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Listening to Cool as Folk station on Yahoo Radio and taking five minutes to goof off before my brain explodes.
Old 07-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #8  

Height: 5'-2"

Oh, and I'm playing spider solitaire. I've lost 240 and won 311. I've really got to get a life.
Old 07-12-2005, 11:11 AM   #9  

At work this morning I was fiddling with the radio and came across a multi-cultural station so I have been listening to Italian music and announcers all morning - great way to immerse myself and brush up on my Italian

Apparently I am listening to the Italian equivalent of Tom Jones at the moment
Old 07-12-2005, 01:18 PM   #10  
Pending Email Confirmation

Since I'm at work, we have the same like 7 different loops of music they play over and over. mostly it's '80's and '90's and ocassionally they throw in some country just to add to the pain. Most of the time I don't notice the music, but once in a while i hear something i either really really hate, or like.

Speaking of Tom Jones... My husband has been semi-torturing me with a new person he found called Richard Cheese. He does lounge singer covers of contemporary songs like NIN's "Closer" or that one annoying song about my milkshake *LOL* It's so absolutely hilarious - think Wierd Al's Polkas only with lounge singers. Some of the songs they do are fairly filthy, but those are usually the ones that crack us up the most - can't go wrong with a cover of 2 Live crews "Me so horny" Anyway, thought I'd share... misery loves company, you know.
Old 07-12-2005, 03:56 PM   #11  

I love Richard Cheese - he's hilarious! His version of Closer is great!
Old 07-12-2005, 05:46 PM   #12  
Pending Email Confirmation

Hubby has had it stuck in his head for a few weeks now. Keeps singing it to me, and driving me insane! It's amusing when Cheese does it - not so much when hubby does it. Just not the same.
Old 07-13-2005, 04:17 PM   #13  

I am listening to Morphine today, I have one of their songs stuck in my head. I got greatest hits of at the library the other day. They do (or did) a song that I think is called You look rain or somethng like that. It has this great line that I can see some cheesy boy coming up with in a bar..."I can tell you taste like the Sky because You look like Rain". It has a bunch of wonderful saxophone stuff going on too. Very blues.
Old 07-20-2005, 05:27 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

I am currently racking my brain in the middle of my latest costume job. It needs to be finished in the matter of about one month and one week...and this baby is HARD. (Elektra costume from the movie with Jennifer Garner)

I am currently listening to the beeping of the microwave...the hot water for my tea is ready.
Old 08-08-2005, 09:16 AM   #15  

I just downloaded the sound track from Bram Stoker's Dracula! I love it! It's done by the Cracow philharmonic orchestra and the Polish National Radio Symphony Orchestra. I highly recommend it if you like Classical.
Closed Thread