Nurturing the nuts

You're on Page 1 of 4
Go to
  • I have a favor to ask of everyone. A family friend has developed a cancerous tumour and is currently undergoing chemotherapy.

I was wondering if you would kindly add her to your prayer list or send healing vibes her way.

Thanks
    Mauvaisroux
  • But, of course! Let me know her first name and she'll be on the Church prayer list too.
  • Oh, of course, Mauvais. I will certainly be saying prayers for her, and for her family.
  • Thanks Ruth and ellis - her name is Olga.
  • Lots of good vibes for Olga, and family (and the family friends)!
  • Thank you Squeaker
  • Warm healing thoughts from way out west.
  • Thanks merry legs

She is still feeling weak at the moment but I hope things are going to get better soon.
  • Olga, may the light shine on you and bring you the healing you need. Let this healing be for the highest good, harming none and be given with love for you as a Human and spirit and soul. So mote it be, So be it.

Mauvaisroux, don't forget that you and your family will need love and caring for each other at this time, too. Be well and take care.

Solarmama
  • Thanks for the lovely blessing solarmama - I will pass it on to her.
  • Mauvais, how is Olga? Any more news?
  • She is hanging in there so far. She came into town to go for treatment and visited my parents last week and seemed to be in good spirits according to my mum.
  • Sending good vibes Olga's way.

Would everyone please keep my friend and her family in their thoughts? Her Mom just had a brain tumor removed and is NOT recovering well. Also her son was just expelled from college for selling drugs, and sounds like he is having a breakdown (or SERIOUSLY doing a LOT of drugs...)

THANKS!!
  • Den, I'm saying prayers for your friend's Mom and for her son. What a rough time the family must be having.

Mauvais, I'm glad Olga is in good spirits.
  • Sending prayers for your way Den!

Thanks ellis