Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2005, 09:20 PM   #1  

Default Opps, I slipped big time.

There used to be a thread for all of us who could post our bad behavior with food or exercise. But I guess everyone BUT me has been perfectly OP? Well I really need to vent and hopefully the typing will shead a few calories

Starting on Friday morning until about five minutes ago (sat at 8 pm) this is what I have foolishly put into my mouth and am postive it went directly to my stomach. If you girls are hungry please do not read the following as I am sure it will cover almost every craving out there (with the expection of sweets)

Toasted cheese bagel, with lots of butter (yes thats exactly how I ordered it) mayo, bacon, tomatoe and hold the lettuce.

For lunch it was a huge styroform (you know the one with four different sections?) full to the brim with spicy, greasy Thai food and when the lady asked "rice or potatoes" I acidently asked how much for both and since there was no extra fee I got a deal right? and a spring roll on the side, which I ate on the way back to the office.

Dinner was a large portion of spinach and cheese dip with nacho chips. (appitizer) Stuff chicken stuffed with lots of seafood and cream sauce, rice and veggies.

Breatfast today was FRENCH FRIES!!!!! (would slap myself but my tummy is soooo bloated I can't move.) Oh yeah here's a tip, don't deep fry dumplings they suck, not that it stopped me from eating them with my fries.

Onto dinner and that's only because I spent a few hours getting the doggie groomed and they have a no food policy which personally offended me today cause as you can assume I was starving.

Dinner at the buffet. here's a list of what I remember eating mussles, chicken, pasta, pasta salad, beef stew, chicken pot pie, roast beef, mashed potatoes, roasted potatoes, bread, butter, scalloped potatoes and I am sure there was more but I can't remember.

Ok that was my wonderful (NOT) weekend, so if you are upset with yourself for eating that extra rice cake, think of me and how I feel right now, which is horrible and you won't feel so bad.
Old 03-05-2005, 11:26 PM   #2  

Oh, I feel bad! I had two whole bowls of what my family calls Klumps, which is the chocolate Chex mix! I was doing SO good up until my dad made his specialty! But, my butt has been on my Gazelle, shaving off about 450 calories so far.

But, don't feel bad! Everyone has slip-ups, and tomorrow is a new day!
Old 03-06-2005, 12:14 AM   #3  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Trixi-PERFECT?!?!?! RICE CAKE?!?!?!?! Hey, all I kept thinking while reading your post was, "Where can i get that?" (Not the rice cake though...) We have ALL been there and done that. (Fries for breakfast?!?!? PERFECTION!!!)

AnotherMe- I agree, tomorrow IS another day!!!
Old 03-06-2005, 01:14 AM   #4  
Kim

You sound like me this weekend. I've been binging non-stop. I wonder what is wrong with me sometimes. Yesterday I had ice cream with Reeses shell (for breakfast), almonds, taco soup, grapes, 16 crackers, 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts, 3 pancakes with maple syrup, and 3 pieces of bacon. Today, I've had almonds, 6 slices of pizza, 2 hershey's bars, m&m's, 3 oreos, a choclate chip little debbie snack cake, and 3/4 bag of popcorn. I'm figuring about 6000 calories. I had done so well all week, then blew it on the weekend. I do it all the time. I don't know how to stop. I'm glad I'm not alone. Tomorrow is a new day though. Hopefully we'll be back on track.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:46 AM   #5  

Height: 5'-2"

You know, I can't believe I'm saying (typing?) this, but you're all making me feel queasy.
I've been OP for two whole days and have lost three pounds, and right now I feel like NOTHING is going to make me eat crap!

Come on, girls... step away from the heart-attack food... just move on... you can do this!!
Old 03-06-2005, 10:43 AM   #6  

Ellis, Thank the lord someone is going good. I have finsihed my bender and ready to start again. It's a new day and I hope not to post in this section very often, but I think the thread was needed, no? Just to show that we are not perfect and even though we slip up (big time) we can move on from it.
Old 03-06-2005, 10:51 AM   #7  

Height: 5'-2"

Yes, Trixi... I think this thread was a good idea. You're right...sometimes we just need to dump before we can move on.
I hope this is a great day for you, hon!!
Old 03-06-2005, 11:02 AM   #8  

Trixi, I have had the same type of weekend with four birthdays, two of the parties I am skipping, even though they are family. I did the buffet thing the other night and felt so foolish afterwards. After eating fast food for a couple days, I feel so sick. Once we get back on track though, we will be all right. I would like to start with the Boot camp program too, I did the not eating after 7:30 part for a couple weeks, and found that my kids will inform me that I need to fix dinner fast when they notice the clock is at 6:45pm. Let me know if you need a partner, I would love to have another workout buddy.
Old 03-06-2005, 11:58 AM   #9  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Trixi- I haven't been completely OP either, yesterday I had a beer with dinner and a piece of cake for dessert!

Don't beat yourself up just cause you went on a bender. Sit down today and plan out your meals for the week. Get back on your plan and put this weekend behind you, start fresh tomorrow.
Old 03-06-2005, 12:25 PM   #10  

D2, I am starting the boot camp tomorrow and would love a partner. There is a thread on here that is already in week three and I hate to feel behind. The eating late thing is going to be hard for me since I don't get home until 7 pm but I am planning to pre-cook my meals for the week so that I can just heat it up while I cook for the family.

And even though I am officially starting tomorrow that does NOT mean I get to eat everything in sight today. I have a memorial to go to and you the food choices there are not going to be good so I hope to eat before I go.

Take care.
Old 03-06-2005, 07:55 PM   #11  
Pending Email Confirmation

The entire month of february for me was a huge slip up. and I was only doing it half assed to begin with! I am going to try again though. It's so hard to pass by the easter candy... especially those cadbury eggs. sigh.
I just can't stop eating the candy. I can cut out just about everything else, i just have to have my chocolate. it's disgusting. and you can't just have like one little serving... oh no.
I'm going to have to reassess what i'm doing and try to do better this month.
The freezing all my foods was a good idea in theory. but then i wouldn't thaw anything out, or i'd just be too lazy, and we'd do take out anyway. I just need to find healthy meals that require no effort at all. Ha!
Old 03-07-2005, 09:27 AM   #12  

Oh I ate before I went to the memorial. A BURGER AND FRIES! Today is day one and for the next twelve weeks I WILL NOT deter from the program. I know I can do this. I will do this.
Old 03-07-2005, 09:36 AM   #13  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Yeah, we used to have a thread called "pigs anonymous" Maybe we should start that one up again

Trixi - why don't you start a boot camp thread here? That way you won't be behind in the other thread and maybe a few people here will join you I will - I need some motivation this month as I want to lose some weight before April.
Closed Thread