Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2004, 09:42 AM   #61  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Thanks ellis!

I am feeling a lot better today.

I will have a full house tonight. A friend of ours is shooting an independent short film (in which hubby plays two different characters in) and they are filming outside around our neigbourhood tonight. Hubby asked if they could use our apartment as a place to warm up and do makeup and I said to get them to call ahead and I will make coffee and hot chocolate for them to warm up with......sigh....I am such a softie....
Old 02-18-2004, 03:48 PM   #62  
Rattie Lover

Nahhhhh... you are very kind hearted Mauv!!! After all... you like rats.
Old 02-18-2004, 03:51 PM   #63  

Thanks Noodles....
Old 02-18-2004, 03:51 PM   #64  

Height: 5'-2"

Cool, Mauvais! Get their autographs in case they make it big someday. Better get your DH's, too. Get him to sign a nudie photo of himself, and you can threaten him with it later.
Old 02-18-2004, 04:15 PM   #65  

You are hilarious ellis! I already have a couple of blackmail photos of him
Old 02-18-2004, 06:06 PM   #66  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

As a student filmmaker, "We love you Mauv!!!!"
Old 02-18-2004, 06:28 PM   #67  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Ellis you are evil! I love it!!!
Old 02-18-2004, 06:38 PM   #68  
Waisting away

Maybe we should start a new forum "Evil Chicks".

Mauv - you are too kind hearted. Gets you into trouble everytime. I'm glad you are feeling better. Mondays are bad (and so is your boss).

Ellis - maybe if you give Mauv nudie pix of your hub she might do the same for you.

Squeaker - lizards are great and have you thought about turtles? I don't know if they are legal down your way but I find them terribly cute. Course you could always get a tarantula. Or not.....
Old 02-18-2004, 09:41 PM   #69  
Hot Stuff

Hi girls!

Mauv, sorry about your bad few days. I gained this week, too, if that helps at all.

Squeak, I have a bearded dragon, and he is just adorable. He is five years old now, 19" long (he's full grown, they tend to max out at 24"), and beardies are the BEST lizards to own. Very sociable. Vader was just the length of my thumb when we took him home. The baby beardies are so cute! If you need any lizard info, let me know....just stay away from iguanas, please! They can be very agressive. And large. Been there, done that.
Old 02-19-2004, 01:55 AM   #70  

loved, loved loved my iguanas.... i've had two now. the latest was a sweet little baby, but unfortunately my latest rescue cat has territory issues, and eventually figured out how to get to him. but yes, they can get large... but as far as agressive, neither of mine were - but i spent a lot of time socializing them.

rats... miss my rats. it's been a very long time since i've had any. however, between the territorial cat, and the fact that DBF has sworn that if i bring one more animal to live in the apartment with us, i'll be homeless, i think it's going to be a bit longer...

hope you're feeling better, Mauv... and i hope the week is going well for everyone.

Old 02-19-2004, 07:44 AM   #71  

Thanks for the support chickies I am feeling much better that I did a few days ago

So how about that trade off ellis?
Old 02-19-2004, 07:51 AM   #72  

Height: 5'-2"

Teufelchen, the only nudie pics I have of my DH are of him in the bath with baby DD. Maybe I need some updated ones.
Old 02-19-2004, 10:22 AM   #73  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_fiction

rats... miss my rats. it's been a very long time since i've had any. however, between the territorial cat, and the fact that DBF has sworn that if i bring one more animal to live in the apartment with us, i'll be homeless, i think it's going to be a bit longer...

SMART WOMAN HERE FOLKS!!!

(and I'm not just sayin' that cause she likes rats.. ok I might be... )
Old 02-19-2004, 11:11 AM   #74  

Yeah, I miss my rats too We will probably get some more at some point when our cat is a little older.
Old 02-20-2004, 03:47 AM   #75  
Rattie Lover

Gotta Vent Here... Poor Chris (Rochemist) already heard it but I'm still ticked off so...

Get this!!! Tonight I went to Adult Night roller skating over to the other rink. Well, I had a ball as usual, doing tricks/spins/spirals/etc. Later on, the gang asked me to go with them to the Karaoke bar. So I went...had 2 diet cokes. Anyhow... the 1 gal here with me proceeds to tell me that when I was doing my spirals, this other "gal" was right behind me trying to trip me every time! (When I do a spiral, I can't see behind me cause my legs are almost in a split position in the air. Think Michelle Kwan--well NOT that good but that sorta spiral but on roller skates). SO I said "What the **** is up with that??? I don't even KNOW her and she's trying to trip me?! ON purpose?!" The gal tells me "yea...that's just her. Shes an annoying !" Needless to say after hearing this I wanted to bap her with my 5 pound roller skate...and that's being NICE! She could of seriously injured me cause it would of thrown off my balance and I would of went face forward first. I started thanking the Man Upstairs that didn't happen cause I only have 1 pair of eyeglasses and they gotta last me until eyeball surgery.

SO...what would you do? I am going back next week to skate...I'm not about to let some twerpy witch ruin my fun! But shall she try this "stunt" again, I might have to beat the crap out of her. (well it was a nice thought anyhow). I won't do that but...not sure if I should just ignore her or confront her or??? Idears? Comments? Suggestions??
Closed Thread