Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2004, 07:49 PM   #76  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Jessica, that is awful.
Heather, you don't sound like you have it any better.

Here is to hoping I that one day I have wonderful in-laws!
Old 03-08-2004, 09:05 PM   #77  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Jessica and Heather that's so awful..I just don't understand why people do these things
Old 03-09-2004, 12:56 AM   #78  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Aww thanks guys, I forgot how horrible it sounds until I wrote it! Good thing I believe in karma or I would be planning her demise!

Squeaker - Yes, wonderful in-laws sound like a great idea. When I was a kid, I wanted a big brother, so I hoped that the guy I married would have older siblings. Of course, the Cute Boyfriend is an only child!!!
Old 03-09-2004, 07:50 AM   #79  
living, breathing, moving

S/C/G: 230/170/135

Height: 5*5ish

jess that sounds awful. I don't understand how people can be so mean and spiteful sometimes.

Morning everyone , i am getting out of house sun is out and i am going stir crazy so i will be back later. hopefully tired from walking.
Old 03-09-2004, 08:38 AM   #80  

Height: 5'-2"

Jessica and Heather... what crappy in-laws. I'm so sorry, dear girls.
I should be grateful that I've worked things out with my in-laws. It took time, though... believe me...
And now I'm in therapy, and the biggest topic of conversation is my unhealthy relationship with my mother.
Old 03-09-2004, 12:33 PM   #81  

blugrrl and Jessica, I am so sorry that you have gone through the cruel relative crap. Why can't in-laws act right. It makes it so much easier on everyone. The sad thing is these people are missing out and don't even know it.
Old 03-09-2004, 04:07 PM   #82  

EEK..need some advice here...
Well the Boyfriend was on my computer, later on in the day I went to go check my email, and he had not logged out his account. Yes I know this was wrong, but I looked at his email. Well, a few months ago he told me about a friend that was "gay" that he hadnt talked to in a while. Well a couple of weeks ago they started emailing, and after reading the emails, she is NOT gay. In fact he talks about what a great person she is, and that she will make a great wife to someone someday, and that he will always wonder if it should of been to him. Then he says that he has been thinking about her, and what a good time they had together. He gave her phone his phone #, and said that he would call her...

I am SOO upset about this, we have been together for almost 2 years, and know that we are getting married next summer. It just hurt that he lied and told me she was "gay" and that in the emails it sounds like he misses her, and he asked when she was coming to town, she lives in tx. I dont know what to do, I am so torn up about it....HELP!
Old 03-09-2004, 04:21 PM   #83  

Height: 5'-2"

Rachie, I'm really sorry. Sounds like you need to sit down with your DB and have a good talk. I'll be saying prayers for you, hon...
Old 03-09-2004, 04:39 PM   #84  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Oh Rachie, that is awful! I'm not sure what to tell you but as ellis says you and your boyfriend need to talk. I know you must feel hurt and angry by this

It is unfair of him to lie to you like that and you need to find out exactly what is going on between this girl and your boyfriend.

I hate to say this but better you find out now instead of him cheating on you after you are married...if that is indeed the case.
Old 03-09-2004, 05:00 PM   #85  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Rachie -

First, I will give your boyfriend the benefit of the doubt and say it was wrong for you to be snooping and the e-mails could have been completely out of context and you could be reading a lot into them that is not there. Having said that, it doesn't sound good.

Are you guys living together now? You should be prepared to part ways. One of the worst mistakes I ever made was "working it out" when I should have been "moving out." In fact, the smartest thing I ever did was move out under the condition that we would still try to work things out (we were getting married the next year as well). That gave us the chance to see if we could really work things out without the guilt of living together. This is going to be a hard time for you no matter what the case may be!
Old 03-09-2004, 05:09 PM   #86  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Rachie, I'm so sorry.

I agree with Jessica. Admit that you were wrong in snooping, but you definately need to talk. If nothing is really going on, at least find out why he felt the need to lie about the friendship.
Old 03-10-2004, 12:41 AM   #87  
fairy princess

I just watched one of my pet rats die. That's the second rattie death within a month.

I'm tired of the death and I'm going to go to the store after picking up DH-to-be and getting some macaroni and cheese. I know I should be making what I planned to eat but I want comfort food. I'll make it with 1/4 as much butter though.

but yeah. it was scary watching her die. she was shaking uncontrollably...
Old 03-10-2004, 02:32 AM   #88  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navi
I just watched one of my pet rats die. That's the second rattie death within a month.

I'm tired of the death and I'm going to go to the store after picking up DH-to-be and getting some macaroni and cheese. I know I should be making what I planned to eat but I want comfort food. I'll make it with 1/4 as much butter though.

but yeah. it was scary watching her die. she was shaking uncontrollably...

**HUGS** I know the feeling. I really do.
Old 03-10-2004, 02:45 AM   #89  
Rattie Lover

Hi All!!

Well, we had an ok trip in Laughlin. I could go into detail, but I was a bit ticked off. I got all dressed up for nothing...but...I did get a pic. Everyone says they can tell I lost weight, but I don't think so. *sigh* It seems like the more exercise I do...the hungrier I get!! Bah!! But I am eating healthy. I dont want that weight back. My next goal: joining the gym. After eyeball surgery and I am all healed, I will make that committment and stick to it. I am doing this for me...and I tell ya, it does help ones self-esteem...it starts a circle to where you want to keep going. Been at it since September 03, so I must be doing something right...of course if I hadn't found 3FC for moral support, I dont know if I would of kept going. So..a big THANKS to you girls!!!

On with the pics!!

PS: If you want to see more pics, just go visit my Yahoo photo album. Got past and present pics there.

http://f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/noo.../bc/noodles913
Old 03-10-2004, 02:49 AM   #90  
Rattie Lover

View From Top Floor of the Flamingo Hilton...

Closed Thread