Closed Thread

Old 02-21-2004, 04:38 PM   #16  
Imagine...

My SIL who walked out on a beautiful 6 year old little boy can bite me...unless of course I bite her first!
Old 02-21-2004, 05:08 PM   #17  
Pending Email Confirmation

MIL's that come over every day to use your computer because they don't pay their bills and then spend the whole night complaining about things they could fix if they put any effort into it - though of course they never will because they are too f-ng stupid to do it....

well... they can bite me!
Old 02-21-2004, 05:29 PM   #18  
Pending Email Confirmation

oh, wait, i have another one. Lady's who scream and grab and shake their little children right in front of everyone making me cry and wonder what she does to her kid behind closed doors and why she even had children, when it would be so much cheaper to take a kickboxing class to get rid of her agression. GRRR.

Kills me when there are so many people who can't have kids who have to jump through hoops to try to adopt and any f-ing idiot can go and get pregnant and ruin a perfectly good child.
GRRRR!
Old 02-21-2004, 06:20 PM   #19  

Snowflake, I had my neice for five years....for the same reason. Now that she's 17 she wanted to go back to her mom cause there is less restrictions there (no curfew, chores and she can pretty much do as she pleases). But I know the five years we had her gave her the knowledge of what is right and wrong and she is just about to graduate and plans to go to college (which in my family is very rare) Your doing a great thing with your nephew and just love him lots and keep him safe and he will one day thank you for everything!! (mine did).

Now for Zeller's, who advertised 70 % off ALL bedding and I took my daughter there letting her know she could pcik what she wanted (comforter, sheets etc) for her bed and she fell in love with the Disney's winnie the pooh. We get up to the cash and it wasn't part of the sale!!!! stupid me for believing Zellers...130.00 dollars later my daughters is happy and I am pissed. Zellers you can most definately bite me!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 11:06 AM   #20  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Well in that case the Bouclair fabric store can bite me! They always advertise these amazing sales in the paper and on-line. Then when you get to the store there are these small print restrictions on the signs that you can barely see that weren't in the advertising flyer- Bait and Switch type advertising - GRRRRRRR!!!!
Old 02-25-2004, 01:39 PM   #21  

Height: 5'-2"

Mauvais, did you know that the BouClair on Merivale is moving? Everything is on sale there.
Old 02-25-2004, 03:30 PM   #22  

Yarg! Don't tell me that! I already have tons of fabric that I have to deal with - DH says I am not allowed to buy anymore until I do something with the stuff I already have
Old 02-25-2004, 08:32 PM   #23  

S/C/G: 193/188/120

Height: 5'2"

I hope MY DH never sees the stash in my quilting room. He would say the same thing, Mauvaisroux. I keep it in a dresser in drawers, and in a big box. When a great shop in town went out of business, I went and bought tons of fabric at 1/2 price, and hid it and hid the Visa bill, till it was paid. Heehee.

My MIL (once again---sigh) can bite me.
Old 02-25-2004, 11:36 PM   #24  

My co-worker who constantly whines and talks about her pets(I love my pets too but I don't have to share every poop & puke) maybe one of the could bite her. LOL
Old 02-26-2004, 09:30 AM   #25  

Maybe she shouldn't have pets if they are that much trouble that you whine about them all the time.....then again she may have nothing else to talk about...
Old 02-26-2004, 11:44 PM   #26  

if it's not those poor pets she whines about, then it's her back or hip or remaining ovary or knee or lymes disease. Funny the only thing that bothers me is the pain in my _ _ _ sitting in the next cube. LOL
Closed Thread