Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2004, 09:44 AM   #61  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaker

And for the Canadian chicks, and the rest of us up in Northern US - stay in doors! We need a hot chocolate icon.

(iiiii)D

Best I can do with my artistic "skills". haahhaaha!
Old 01-14-2004, 10:08 AM   #62  
Rattie Lover

Default Daily Quotes...

** MOTIVATIONAL QUOTE of the DAY for Wednesday, January 14, 2004 **

Even a fool knows you can't touch the stars, but it doesn't stop a wise man from trying.

- Harry Anderson,1952-Present, Actor, comedian, magician

Calendar Quotes/Sayings of the Day...

"Try to keep a stiff upper lip even when the rest of your body is sagging."

"Why are the godless everywhere so frightened by the sound of prayer?"
Old 01-14-2004, 11:31 AM   #63  

Height: 5'-2"

A diet hot chocolate icon, Squeak!
How was your class? Did you sign up for the no-ads thingy? Isn't it GREAT!?
Old 01-14-2004, 01:07 PM   #64  

Hey, Noodles. I have pics download from our digital camera on Yahoo but I do not know how to add them here. Help please or i can send the three pics I have e-mail. Please advise as I would love to show off the wee winkie! He really is a cutie!!!
Old 01-14-2004, 05:05 PM   #65  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Tart
Hey, Noodles. I have pics download from our digital camera on Yahoo but I do not know how to add them here. Help please or i can send the three pics I have e-mail. Please advise as I would love to show off the wee winkie! He really is a cutie!!!
Hi!

Actually, I am not sure if Yahoo! works as far as inserting pics. Lemme test it.

Old 01-14-2004, 05:33 PM   #66  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Tart
Ok I use a picture hosting place where you can store them at. My place is comcast. Usually your service provider will have some little place for you to store pics. You can also upload them to here but they have to be on your C: drive and they have to be 50kb or under. You can re-size them in a picture program or Microsoft Photo Editor if you have that.

What you do is...you pull up the pic from your hosting site...(cause the picture will have its own little url.) and you copy the url and paste it into here. Then at the front of the url you add [img]. At the end of the url you add [/img]. This code is what makes the url turn into a picture instead of letters and numbers.

Like this: (img)soso so so sososososso (/img)(You stick the url where the soo soosososos is...I used the ( ) cause if I put in the [ ] like it should, you'll see a buncha mumbo jumbo.

Here is the pic I was trying to post...My Cat Cookie...being a "human" cat. hahaha! Hope this helps. If you have any problems LMK.

Old 01-14-2004, 09:13 PM   #67  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I like the icon Noodles and lovely pic.

Ellis - I do love the no ads thing. Class was interesting, at least to me. How are you? Is your house nice & warm - or at least the heater still working?
Old 01-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #68  

Squeak, I napped for two hours this morning and four hours this evening! I think it's the cold (and my cold). I'm still tired. It's 69 F in here, which is fine, but the furnace runs constantly and the needle doesn't move up!
How cold are you? (geez, we northerners are anal )
Old 01-14-2004, 09:28 PM   #69  
WW Moderator

Yeah Irish, what Noodles said! And congratulations on the baby! I can't wait to be a grandmother. Of course that will probably be 20 years from now, so I shouldn't get too excited about it just yet.

I'm feeling 'some' better, without any disgusting details! I'm probably not as bad off as I would like to think. I gained 4 pounds out of the blue, so of course this is a reasonable explanation, and a temporary one! That weight loss must have been water. I'm not sure why I'm surprised. I've been doing this since October. Lose 4-5 pounds really easy, then poof! 3-4 come right back on really easy! Two steps forward, one step back.

Oh gosh, that's a Paula Abdul song, I think!
Old 01-15-2004, 12:09 AM   #70  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by squeaker
I like the icon Noodles and lovely pic.

Ellis - I do love the no ads thing. Class was interesting, at least to me. How are you? Is your house nice & warm - or at least the heater still working?

Why Thank Ya...Thank Ya Very Much!!!
Old 01-15-2004, 05:21 PM   #71  
WW Moderator

Uh.........is this really the only post in like 17 hours? Wow! That must be a record! I can't break any other records, so I'll break this one!
Old 01-16-2004, 12:20 AM   #72  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Hi girlies,

I've been under the weather. Caught a freakin' cold. I'm fighting it (kicking a screaming). I start classes next week (including a 7AM step class) and I just don't want to be sick!!! I haven't been working out since I got the cold. I can totally tell. Not nearly as much energy.

The new job is going well. The Cute Boyfriend and I are working on putting together a better office for me to be able to study in.... however, I did get on the President's list at school (maintaining a 4.0 with 12 credit hours or more). So, a little bit of bragging here on my part.

We're doing some dog training with the dogs. I can not believe how guilty they can make you feel. We're doing down stays right now and Keiko acts like I'm KILLING him. The little brat.
Old 01-16-2004, 12:32 PM   #73  
Waisting away

Brag away Goddess. That's what we're here for. Congrats on maintaining such a high average.

Irish - congratulations! Pix would be great 'cuz we all love babies.

(iiiii)D
mmmm....hot choco......good!

Old 01-17-2004, 06:54 AM   #74  
Rattie Lover

Talking

Well...guess what the husband had me drag home today...

We went out to dinner...then decided since Petco was down the street we'd go get the rats some Yogies treats. (Little yogurt drops made espcially for them.) Well, Dear Ol' husband HAD to go visit the rats. I am on the other side of the store...cause I KNOW what happens when I visit the rats!! Anyhow he and the child come running...(seriously...they were RUNNING) to find me... both of them stop and simulantianeously (sp?) "MOM MOM!! COME LOOK! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS RAT!!" Ut Oh... So I mosey on over there and sure enough...there is this sweet little darling big fat eared Solid Blue Satin Mink boy staring at us through the glass. Yikes! If you know rats, you know that solid blue satin minks are HARD to find...So..we ask to "visit" with him. That was all it took. He hopped right into hubbys arms and went to bed. Out like a light!

Well, being that I couldn't put him in with my boys yet cause he was too small and plus you have to quarantine new rats from old rats, I decided ok, he is going to need a buddy. Well down in the bottom baby bin guess what? Another rare rat...He's a ruby eyed Siamese/Himilayan type of rat but he has "dirty" markings in him. He looks like he rolled in dirt and didn't brush it all off!! So I grabbed him and...he just curled up in my hand and let me pet him all over...That was it. Home with us too! So now we got 2 baby boy ratties here. We named them Blue & Paprika. "Pappy" for short. I got some CUTE Pics...I will post them soon. Right now I am dead tired. But I had to blab!! Ya all know how I love them ratties...(ESP you Ellis! LOLOL) .
Old 01-17-2004, 08:33 AM   #75  

Oh, Noodles... I LOVE the names you chose!! They sound adorable. Simply adorable.

Jessica, congratulations! And look after that cold... I've had mine for four weeks, now.

Jennifer, how's your tummy? I hear ya re: 4-5 pounds off, 4-5 pounds on.

Teufelchen, I GIVE UP! This cold weather is really dragging me down. I'm not going to pig out, but I just can't stay OP in this cold. Damned country. Mauvais, what were our parents THINKING dragging us here!?
Closed Thread