Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2003, 12:16 PM   #46  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

I'm sort of low-carb. I don't follow Atkins, I'm more of a Barry Sear's Zoner, but not exactly. I limit my processed carbs but not natural carbs (like veggies and fruits). Buit I think you're right, once I have some processed carbs, I want more processed carbs. I try to keep under 1400 calories a day.... yeah, like that's working!!!

Yesterday, I was doing good until I found out the Cute Boyfriend was not coming home until after 7pm. So, I waited on dinner for him (in the meantime, I cooked an awesome vegetable soup for my lunches at work). When he gets home, we have the whole thing with the neighbor and the cops (see the chat) and then, he says we're meeting some of his work buddies at a bar. So, I had a taco salad and a beer AND A BROWNIE! I'm throwing those brownies out tonight.

Luckily, I did do my Yoga class and a step aerobics class so the damage might be a bit evened out. SIGH!!!!!
Old 09-27-2003, 05:45 PM   #47  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Oh dear! I got a wicked craving for Indian food last night so we went to the Indian buffet restaurant -their food is really good and not watered down for the masses- when something is labelled hot it is hot

Well to make a long story short I pigged out- had 2 plates of of food, including rice and nan and a Bombay potato or two-not SBD friendly- and even had ice cream for dessert

I did go to my dance class today so I hope I worked it off
Old 09-27-2003, 06:21 PM   #48  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Advance notive of Pig Out

A neighbour who is a fabulous cook brought over a steak and kidney pie so I am having that for dinner with salad and a glass of red wine - so there! Real comfort food!
Old 09-28-2003, 08:56 AM   #49  

Height: 5'-2"

Hmmm... I thought you didn't EAT kidney?! You'd better mail that pie to me...
Old 09-28-2003, 10:40 AM   #50  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

Ellis, it is SO nice to see how protective of Ruth you are!!! I have NEVER seen a more self-less person!!!

Ruth-HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT!!!
Old 09-28-2003, 11:00 AM   #51  
Work in Progress

One more meal of fabulous jewish meal...french toast made with challah bread (thank goodness at my house with sf syrup), last night did alright, soup and salad, but friday night was a haze, coucous, taste of brisket, roasted chicken, kishee which is like a non meat sausage thing made with flour and oil, and it is good!!! sweet potatos with carrots cooked in honey with prunes, honey cake, fruit compote and kugel.....his mom made most everything with sweetner instead of sugar (except the honey dish), to help me out, oh oh, and chicken mazto ball soup...oh gosh. Yesterday, we put much of the leftovers in the freezer and this afternoon the rest will follow..I am actually looking forward to getting back on plan....it has been very stressful (but wonderful) eating so off plan.... Happy New Year to all......thank goodness I do Thanksgiving, it will be low carb!!!!
afraid of scale....will wait until tuesday or wednesday to weigh in....
Old 09-28-2003, 11:07 AM   #52  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Rowan- that was so nice of your MIL to use the sweetener!

Arrg! I ate a bran & raisin muffin yesterday with a Timmy's double double, then I ate corn with dinner last night and then about 3 handfuls of beernuts- felt sick a 3 am That will teach me!
Old 09-29-2003, 01:14 AM   #53  
Work in Progress

Mauv--
Today was rough....she is amazingly sweet that I gain a few pounds just spending time with her!!!! and...she is not even my MIL!!! I think that I wam going to do phase 1 for a few days....I feel ill too....blahhhhhhkk

Last edited by Rowan Bailey; 09-29-2003 at 10:32 AM.
Old 09-29-2003, 09:01 AM   #54  
I want candy

Ok, do you know what I had for dinner last night? Hot & Spicy pork rinds, mixed nuts, and smoked gouda on triscuits. With lots of red wine.

Now. There's not a lot of sugar in any of the above, but how balanced was that meal? Very unhealthy. But yummy!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:05 PM   #55  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Cool oink oink

I just went OP...had an entire Totino's Party Pizza and about a gallon of Coke Classic...(you all know the little pizzas in the red box that you get for about a dollar?????) I am also having a serious craving for Chinese food.....namely General Tso's chicken and egg rolls...HELP!!!!
Old 09-29-2003, 05:39 PM   #56  
Beauty, Brawn and Brains!

S/C/G: 298(O)/268.2(RS)/247.9.0/175.0

Height: 5'9''

Aphil - *Over the bullhorn* APHIL, Step away from the take out! Slowly! Keep your hands where I can see them!

Girl, you pig out like I do, on ghetto food! Those party pizza's aren't even good!

Get some Lean Cuisine Chinese food and see if that doesn't satisfy you a little bit.

No piggy out for me today but that's because I ate about 4 brownies at a party yesterday right after I inhaled some brie.
Old 09-30-2003, 07:06 AM   #57  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Ate a very large number of loaded fries (cheese, bacon & sour cream on yummy pub fries), and a bunch of wings last night.
Old 09-30-2003, 08:39 AM   #58  

S/C/G: 233.9/143/160

Height: 5'7"

Thank you Goddess Jesicca...and yes, I do tend to pig on ghetto food...50 cent chicken pot pies, Totino's Party Pizza's, peanut butter and jelly...actually I find that I tend to binge eat on cheap food I ate when I was a little kid-when my parents were broke and had to buy cheap to feed us...so I actually have found an emotional connection to my overeating. I also tend to binge on the foods I ate when I was in my momma's belly-when she was pregnant with me she ate a steady diet of chocolate, Taco Bell, and expensive ice cream in the little pints...another set of my binge foods. When I was pregnant with DD, I could eat nothing but fresh fruit and spaghetti...wanna guess what my daughter's favorite foods are???
Aphil
Old 09-30-2003, 02:04 PM   #59  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

FUNNY! I binged on apples with #1 and he is a fruit fanatic. It was Oranges with #2 and that is the ONLY fruit he will eat. My Mom had a thing for pepperoncini (drank the juice when the peppers were gone) with me.....wonder how all that heat and vinegar effected me?!?!
Old 09-30-2003, 11:13 PM   #60  
WW Moderator

Den, my mom craved the smell of potato dirt with me. I lost all of my self esteem in one thread!
Closed Thread