3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Support Forum > Support Groups > Alternachicks

Yay! I exercised today!

Closed Thread

Old 08-22-2003, 10:44 PM   #16
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

I went for a long walk after supper yesterday and today as well....
I should be getting calves of steel at this rate!

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.

Old 08-24-2003, 08:41 AM   #17

Height: 5'-2"

Yay, Mauvais!!
Must do some exercise today... been slacking off the last few weeks...

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to take all the evil people and put them over there, then we wouldn't have to deal with them. And all of us good people would stay right here. The problem is that the line separating good and evil cuts right through the human heart." Alexander Solzenitzen
Old 08-24-2003, 09:09 AM   #18
Welcome Winter!

S/C/G: 232/ticker/153

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Have not made it to 10,000 steps on my pedometer since I was walking in Nanaimo BUT this will be the week as it's so much cooler.
We are walking to Church in 25 minutes. Hey, if I put the pedometer on Hershey, would it register double because of her four legs? Hmmmm....guess that would be cheating.
Old 08-26-2003, 11:25 AM   #19

I will be reporting on this thread from next Tuesday on, when the girls go back to school. Got to get that pedometer fixed before then!

Lidian
Old 08-26-2003, 12:38 PM   #20

Me too, Lidian! My battery died...

"Wouldn't it be wonderful to take all the evil people and put them over there, then we wouldn't have to deal with them. And all of us good people would stay right here. The problem is that the line separating good and evil cuts right through the human heart." Alexander Solzenitzen
Old 08-26-2003, 05:26 PM   #21

I apologize if you took my advice on the yellow Oregon Scientifics thingie, Ellis...they SAID the battery should last a year and it was a couple of months...I always get so excited with a new pedometer, like it HAS to be such a good brand since it looks so good and is working so well!

I am going to try to put a new battery in. I mean, DH is, before Tuesday - cuz I am sure he needs something to do over the Labour Day weekend!

Lidian
Old 08-26-2003, 06:15 PM   #22

So, you mean it's going to take 3 days to put the damned thing in? Don't worry, Lidian... You know what's really STUPID is that there's no "off" button. (although I did accidentally fall asleep in my jeans one night, and burned a few "step calories" )

Old 09-02-2003, 11:30 AM   #23

Yeah, I have to take it off when I go to the washroom because it counts about 25 steps for pulling me trousers up and down! I have my backup one on now (it is going to take me MORE than 3 days to change the batteries, ha ha!) and it SEEMS to be clocking up a lot of steps...though could be I am walking more, since we are back to the school thing (8 trips or 4 round trips a day, 2/3 mile for each round trip).

Off to the drugstore to buy pencils etc - was filling the pencil cases at 9 pm last night. Youngest DD felt sure she would need a LOT of sharp pencils today, & possibly a show & tell item, etc etc.

Lidian
Old 09-02-2003, 11:44 AM   #24
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Walked to work today and it is my intention to walk to and from my doctor's appointment today (about 20 minutes each way) and then walk back home tonight. I am also planning on doing my p.m. yoga tape tonight to see if it helps me relax.

Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy. Please see your physician before taking advice found on the internet.

Old 09-03-2003, 09:26 AM   #25
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

Went for a walk at lunch yesterday. I am hoping to do it again this week if the weather stays ok.
Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.