Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2003, 04:05 PM   #1  
Buggin' with Pugs

Talking Guess Who's Coming for Dinner?

It's me!!!!! Hey guys!!! How is everyone doing??? I am getting lost in this new forum a hair, but I managed to get some entries into the journal.

For those that don't know, but who were up on my story, those of you that weren't thats fine...boring, whinney crap anyway....I had my hysterectomy surgery on July 21. i am doing GREAT and though I am having some pain from the surgery, it is nothing compared to the horror of before.

Finally, I will have a new beginning. *****BIG sigh*** Its almost as good as falling in love again.

The Hub has been wonderful. Treating me like a Princess and really watching out for me. However, I think he is going to tire of all this soon and will want me back to my old 'gung ho' self. But he is just going to have to wait until i feel i am back to 100%, which will be a while, says the doc and others who have had it done.

I found a spectacular website for the surgery called HysterSisters.com. It really is great place for support, questions, etc. Almost as wonderful as this place! It really helped me out with some pre-op and post-op questions and concerns I had. Spread the info if you know of anyone having this done.

Well i will log on as often as I can. Sitting up for too long makes things cramp up so i can't rove the internet like before...yet

Huge hugs to all!!!! Ruth..kiss those pups for me!! Mine have been my 'healing buddies' right from the git go, no pillow can provide that much comfort or love.

***Super smootchies*****
Old 07-28-2003, 04:56 PM   #2  

Height: 5'-2"

Rubens, welcome back!! We've missed you! I'm so glad that your op went well, and that your DH is so supportive.
Old 07-28-2003, 05:12 PM   #3  
Cute & Fluffy

S/C/G: 219/217/150

Height: Short!

I am very glad things went well Rubens! And that you have a supportive DH & puppies.

Hope that you can come back more often and soon.
Old 07-28-2003, 07:53 PM   #4  
Bewitchin' in the kitchen

Glad to hear the surgery went well Rubens-wishing you a speedy recovery!
Old 07-28-2003, 09:11 PM   #5  

Hi Rubens, glad you are back and hope you are feeling better every day!

Lidian
Old 07-30-2003, 06:32 PM   #6  
Buggin' with Pugs

Hey Gals!!!! I am really not loving the new journals. I hate to be such a puss, but they are just much more confusing to use.

I went the the doc yesterday and had the sutures removed. god that was a relief and I feel better. I can actually move without feeling that pinch. Ewww sometimes it made me nauseous. Today I am aching a little more than I have been, but I am pretty sure it is because I have been doing some very light exercises for my tummy muscles and have been up and down alo more today than I have been for the past week or so. i have been doing some light yoga and some breathing exercises, since anything really bending or impact is out of the question. I know I have lost some weight since this, but i am not going to get on the scale until I am feeling strong enough to really get some good workouts in. For now I am going to do light ones and work up. I think I am going to start walking again next week, though I know those old 5-7 miles walks are out for now. I may just start with getting to the top of the hill and back.

Anyway, I hope all are well!!!! Take care and chesk out my journal for a gardening idea I have...anyone game?
Old 07-30-2003, 08:40 PM   #7  
Cookin' With A Vengeance!

HEY RUBENS!!!!! WELCOME BACK!!! GLAD TO HEAR THE OPERATION WENT OKAY! Hope that makes life easier for you too!!!
Closed Thread