Roll Call: Calling all cars. Come in please.

You're on Page 2 of 3
Go to
  • yes, dear God ,or that she upgrades the prescription for her eyeglasses real soon....
  • Mostly lurking (in the nicest kind of way) recently...will stop in as able, and will always help Dentrassi defend marmite to the death!

I'm liking the boards' new look too!
  • Merrylegs-FINALLY someone else with good taste in food!!!!
  • I'm here, I'm here!
  • Merrylegs and Jessica, you're JUST who we've been looking for!

• Eggs? You mean those three funny squares to the right of the last person who posted?
    HELP ME!
  • Ruth, you're joking, right? Tell me you're joking.
    Look. See this page? The page you're reading right now. Okay, read your post. What's below your post? Your weight stastictics. What's below that? A bar with "PROFILE", "P/M", "SEARCH", and "BUDDY" buttons. Look beside the freakin "PROFILE" button.
    If you can't see it this time, we're going to have you "formed". If you don't know what that means, don't worry. The straight jacket will arrive shortly.
  • There is no friggin' egg there. There is a 1/8 inch space and then the "send PM' button.
    Am I really nuts? LindaBC in LowCArb and SBD doesn't have one either!
    So there!
  • Yeah Ruth... everybody but you got the eggs.... it's a cult you know.
  • Thanks, Jessica. Remind me not to drink the orange Kool-Aid!
  • Hmmm...maybe Ruth isn't entirely ready for the rubber room...I have eggs at work, but none on the home PC...wierd!
  • Whew! Maybe I should go back to work.
  • Ruth, not in the reply box. In the messages that have already been posted.... If there is a yolk in the egg, you are online, if no yolk, you aren't here right now.
  • I know where it is supposed to be, Flower. There is no egg anywhere - yellow or not. I am not the only person with this problem, by the way so am not nuts! Suzanne is working on it for those of us who are eggless. I imagine we will need mega-doses of estrogen!
  • Maybe it is your server???? lol.