Anyone up for a new challenge...
I was at 183 this morning...
I would like to lose an average of one pound per week between now and September 1st, well, that would be eight pounds but I'll even shoot for ten pounds...
That will be very challenging but, I would really like to accomplish it.
That would bring me to 173 or 175.
I'm going to have a reduction mammoplasty sometime in September so I'd like to be as fit as possible before that.
Okay girls...inspire me and join me!
how I'll get there.
1. eat less in general
2. plan meals with my partner so we'll all eat healthier
3. pack food to take to work so I don't eat junk that people bring into the office
4. exercise 4 times per week with at least 30 minutes of cardio 3Xs per week
5. do a mix of yoga, strength training and cardio
6. eat more veggies and lean protein
7. avoid simple carbs for complex grainy carbs
8. eat fish at least once a week like Mauvais!
9. eat small meals often during the day
so I don't ever get starved and binge-y
10. drink plenty of water
are you in??? let's do it!!!