Pigs Anonymous!

You're on Page 3 of 6
Go to
  • SH!!!!!!!!! I had a pita chip and red pepper hummus binge. I tried adding bread back in to my diet, and obviously i am having problems with it. AARRGGHH!!!!!!!!!!
  • Oh my... you got edited. snicker. You and Ruth with your coarse language. tsk tsk.

You'd better get rid of those pita chips, sweetie. And I'd better get rid of the rolo ice cream.
  • Rolo ice cream...whare do you get that? On second thought, DON"T tell me.
    Aphil
  • Oh Aphil... it is SOOOOOOO good...
    I will NOT tell you where to get it.
  • Mauvais-OOPS!!

Ellis-(SHould I do that in every post just to be annoying? OH! I forgot, I'm already annoying!!!)

Aphil-I think it is Canadian...those lucky ducks!!!
  • Only in Canada you say? Pity.
  • Oh wow. Like we must have maybe 6 things that you girls DON'T have. Look at all the stuff YOU'VE got!! We're like the corner store and you're like Walmart. "If we don't have it, there's no such thing!"
  • It's probably just as well we can't get most of their stuff...we'd be led even further into temptation!
  • But YOU have all the good candy.......(and beer too!!)
  • I must admit, though I developed a taste for beer only two years ago, yours is absolute crap.
  • Ellis are trying to start an international incident???
    you are not supposed to criticize their beer...remember what happend in that movie Canadian Bacon?....
  • Wasn't that a documentary??

• Well I really ed out at the Lebanese fun fest last night -the Baklava really did me in -burp!
  • Ellis-If you haven't seen thatmovie yet you REALLY have to!!! It is SO funny!!!

Mauvais-Canadian beer IS better though!! And in Detroit it is cheaper than a lot of American (read PISS) brands!!! Love it when I can get IPA!!! Here the choice is water, or waterer!!!!
  • I spent 2 weeks in England politely eating things in white sauce, scarfing biscuits in the hotel room at night as I was trying to eat small amounts of rich food (am used to plenty of things like salad and yogurt and Bocas, so I was overeating and hungry all at once - ah, the self-pity!). And dreaming of chocolate mints from the loonie store!

You ought to see the cakes and bikkies and candy they sell at Waitrose (grocery chain) in England - everything looks so beautiful and delectable. If I shopped there I would NOT be able to go into that aisle. Just bought the plain raisin biscuits though (called garibaldis), as I wiped the drool away surrepitiously. (Trying to behave meself, you know!)

Having said all that I cannot WAIT to have takeout tomorrow night! Indian or Japanese, yum yum. In laws like bland stuff and I am longing for something spicy or some sushi or anything interesting!

Lidian