New thigh tattoos for motivation!

• Right after my honeymoon I got my name on my thighs in circular Gallifreyan, Gallifreyan is the language of the timelords and this is the English to circular translation that was created. Anyways had toget the nerdy info out of the way!

Well now I have them and they are amazing my thighs are not and I'm ready to get them toned up so I can show off my tattoos, here's a photo, and yes I posed my legs to be the most flattering of course haha

• They look awesome! I love thigh tattoos.

I'm using thigh tattoos as a reward for losing weight but I won't get them until after I get married in January. I can barely wait, I'm so excited. I'd get them before but kinda need the money for the wedding lol. So I guess they are more of a weight loss and maintaining reward.

PS: Congrats on getting married!
  • Haha yeah! I got mine done a week after getting married it was fun, but it's super motivational to work the legs more so I can go back to the shop and show Chad (my tattoo artist) the tattoos! And the work ive done so I can wear shorts and show them off
  • I hear you. I'm running 2 miles 3 times a week and started doing heavy lifting so my legs will be in peak condition for showing off the tattoos when I get them.
  • Awesome! I do New rules of weight lifting for women ( well getting back into the groove) it's pretty toning!
  • They look awesome!

I'm obsessed with thigh tattoos lately
  • ahh!!!! Those look so awesome! I started getting thigh tattoos when I was 18 (I'm up to eight or so randomly spread across my thighs), so with my up and down weight it's stretched them a bit. The picture and symbolic tattoos survived, but my letter tattoos are looking a bit funky.

Your work is really clean - you've got one impressive tattoo artist!! Congrats and enjoy the new ink
  • Me too, Mozzy. I didn't even realize I liked them until I came across several when looking at cameo tattoos before I got my last tattoo. Now I must have them! Can't stop googling pictures of them either.

I have the New Rules of Lifting for Women but haven't done it. I'm currently doing a program my friend's weightlifter husband put together for us. When I get tired of that I'm going to review the NRLFW and most likely do that.
  • Love it!!!! I want thigh tattoo(s) when I get to goal! Tattoos are my motivation as well.
  • Quote: ahh!!!! Those look so awesome! I started getting thigh tattoos when I was 18 (I'm up to eight or so randomly spread across my thighs), so with my up and down weight it's stretched them a bit. The picture and symbolic tattoos survived, but my letter tattoos are looking a bit funky.

Your work is really clean - you've got one impressive tattoo artist!! Congrats and enjoy the new ink

I DO!! he's phenomenal! He also did a portrait of my son back in February. It turned out perfectly!

And the original

The artist is Chad Saucier at body tech in Gainesville Florida
  • Simply amazing!
  • Thankyou!!
  • Great motivation! Maybe Ill reward myself with thigh tats when i reach my goal!